It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Lecture by Jim Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey mate just watched this:

Google Video Link

Absoulutly sensational. Awesome info in the missing blanks I was after especially the WW1 info.

Have you watched Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003 :

Google Video Link

I ask because in part 2 he talks about the Ark Of The Convent and the Pyramids: two words : MIND BLOWING.

Would love to know your take on this please.

Also in your speech above what book is it you wrote that talks about all of this, I'm gonna buy it because of this lecture.

Thanks for your time, and a big up to ya!

wZn

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Jim Marrs fights the good fight. He's like the ghost of "America Past" appearing to kick the crap out of the present. The audio is conked out on my computer so I'll have to wait to listen to the lecture. He's probably talking about The Rise of the Fourth Reich. What an awesome book. I'm almost finished reading it.

Be proud America. Jim Marrs is a national treasure. Listen up.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Excellent video, thanks for sharing it. Mr Marrs forgot to mention his other best seller Psi Spies, which looks at the military's role in remote viewing. His books do make one think, and that is what this country needs.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just watched the second lecture linked above. Thanks to the OP for embedding this. I'm very glad I saw this. Mr. Haramein is such a breath of fresh air. I'm not a physicist but I have a feeling that he is one of the people who are going to usher in a new era in physics.
He doesn't seem to be groping or trying to sell bizarre arcane models.

top topics

join