It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah is the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
While everyone was busy watching Obama, the real antichrist was pulling the strings from behind all along.

the truth about oprah

Oprah Exposed!

Does anyone out there believe this crap? Who is buying into it? Why do they bother? How can they not see it is really CarrotTop?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo[/i

LMAO!!!! sorry this is way way out there i'm not being ignorant but come on seriously? this lady?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
While I might not agree with everything that Oprah Winfrey stands for, I would respectfully beg to differ with your opinion that somehow she is the anti-christ. Just because she backed Barack Obama and then formed a church? This qualifies her as being the anti-christ? Not so imoho!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This has to be a joke..right?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I guess some people can't tell when you're playing with them, and pulling their leg.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
While I might not agree with everything that Oprah Winfrey stands for, I would respectfully beg to differ with your opinion that somehow she is the anti-christ. Just because she backed Barack Obama and then formed a church? This qualifies her as being the anti-christ? Not so imoho!

Whoooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!

I never once said that I agreed. In fact I thought I was clear I thought it was silly. I just also thought it was funny and interesting. Sorry I posted it now.
I did say the real truth lies behind carrot top so there.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In 1999 I told my fellow workers that Oprah is the Anti-Christ, and I've
been saying it ever since. But now when I hear people say that Obama is the Anti-Christ ,I tell them, he is just there to open the door for her.

I thought I was being funny,but maybe I'm Clairvoyant ! LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
In 1999 I told my fellow workers that Oprah is the Anti-Christ, and I've
been saying it ever since. But now when I hear people say that Obama is the Anti-Christ ,I tell them, he is just there to open the door for her.

I thought I was being funny,but maybe I'm Clairvoyant ! LOL

That is so scary since that is what is being preached. If she was the anti-christ I have to believe that she would have been able to avoid that tax issue with the car give away some years back as wells as attain a lover that seems attractive, interesting, and of compatible sexual orientation.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
She does seem to be a perfect fit for an antichrist and not so much because of Obama but more because of the fact she has mixed religion with politics. She is literally worshiped and followed by millions. People follow her recommendations for just about everything, from the books we read to the candidates we support. She has more influence over people than any world or religious leader. I think she may be worth keeping and eye on.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The only thing that needs to fear Oprah are the mashed potatoes.

Second line = second helping of taters for Ms. Winfrey

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Oprah is not the Anti-christ. But she plays one on TV...
She's the spokesmodel for Anti-christ because the real Anti-christ gives off too much smoke and makes the people turn off the television because they become apprehensive and hear noises outside...
she's Satan's nicotine patch for those who can't smoke and can't quit.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

I just really cannot believe that there is a man that has educated himself enough to become a minister where he has influence over the minds of a great many people says such crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love how he quotes 1 john 2:22...

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Where does it say, in that verse, THE antichrist?

Please... tell me. Nowhere is it referring to a singular ultimate "ANTICHRIST" guy... anyone who is not for christ is against christ... anti-christ. Simple as that.

To begin with the whole AC concept is flawed and so many people fall right into it.

Second of all....

This is from his website...

Remember the oblation hour and observe it. (A) Before you close your eyes in sleep at night say: "Satan, you are a liar." This will rebuke all fears, threats, trials, and evil reports received during the day. (B) When you awake in the morning say, "Speak Lord, thy servant heareth." This will release all information deposited into you while you were sleep, praying, or meditating.

Now... where is THAT biblical? Come on, the guy is heinous from the start.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, can that guy add a bit more symbolism around himself? I also noticed he has people behind him for extra effect in what looks to be a cheap studio.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by badmedia]

top topics

join