It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man tries to sell Albino wife for body parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Tanzania -- In a spate of gruesome incidents over the past few months, albinos have been kidnapped, killed and dismembered for witch doctors who use their limbs and organs to make lucky charms.

The latest victim was a 10-year-old girl, who was murdered and mutilated late last month. At least 27 albinos, mostly women and children, have been killed in different parts of the east African country over the past year alone.

"It is utterly stupid for some people to believe that albinos have magic powers and their parts can make them rich," Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete told a recent rally by the Tanzania Albino Society (TAS)."People should be provided with education to understand that it is only through hard working that they can prosper in life and not through selling albinos' body parts."

www.iol.co.za...
news.bbc.co.uk...

The president says people should be provided with more education? Who’s fault is that? He is the President, so is he blaming his own government? Or maybe Western countries for not funding more programs?

His statements are amazing. I guess it requires a university degree to figure out that butchering small children and buying/selling their organs is a morally questionable practice. Plus I bet the problem is far more widespread, lets face it if they are selling “organs” the buyer could not tell if it was from an albino or not. I would bet they are only tracking the murdered Albinos and not tracking all the other people butchered and sold off as “imitation Albino”.

But hey, people are exactly the same all over the world. Culling albino babies, or buying their parts, that happens everywhere in the modern world because every culture is equal!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
thank you for informing the ats community of these atrocities

ive been interested lately as more and more information about the black magic and witch doctor lore is becoming available

up until recently i had no idea there was still such a abundance of these types of cultures for a lack of a better term

i look forward to this thread building and more information becoming available that can possibly paint the picture of what is going on in this area of seemingly evilness

i understand how the president can refer to a lack of education for the reasoning but that only goes so far, its remarkably terrifying how people can have such a lack of compassion and no common sense

join