It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens, Insects and Disinformation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
something that may support the theory: Adelaide, South Australia, friday 16/04/10.

i was lying on the couch just relaxing was about 6pm. heard ringing in my ears, had ringing in my ears before when i was like 14-16 from listening to music too loud, dont use earbud headphones since i was 16 due to that reason, havent had noticable ringing in my ears since about 17, im now 21.

thought it was weird, then i began talking to myself but only in my mind and they werent my own words, i was being spoken to by something through my own subconscious, they said "we will meet you at 2am, face-to-face, 2am" the ringing stopped, i at the time found nothing weird about it... even though it is very strange to me now.

at 11:30pm that night we had an earthquake, 3.8 magnitude, the last time adelaide had a decent earthquake was in 1954 it was 5 mag i think, so pretty rare event here. this was my first earthquake and was begginning to be a strange day for me.

i had this great feeling that i wasnt just myself, like i was two people. 2am came around and i hadn't noticed the time, something made me get up (not physically) like a mental switch and i went outside. ill note i felt completely in control the entire time, but that i had told myself to do things in the usual way. was outside for about 2 minutes and heard the ringing again, i said in my mind to "my other self", "where are you? where is your ship?", they replied (or rather i replied to myself) "we are above and below"

i can obviously see the ground so i look up and i cant see any stars (i was looking at the stars when i first went outside and could see them clearly), there is this really deep low humming noise, to be completely honest i was terrified, like a deep dread came over me. there are like 2 or 3 possums that live in the trees in my garden and at this time they all went absolutely crazy screeching and tearing at the tree leaves and i assume jumping around (i cant see in the trees too dark) but they made alot of noise, after the possums lose it the ship shot off and i couldnt see it or should i say i could see the stars again, ringing came back again, said to myself "perhaps another night" (in my head again) still like another me talking to myself inside my head.

i have a feeling earthquakes might be initiated by this great insect race you propose, maybe when their ship comes up from the underground or something, im not sure. i just want to mention i have never had "conversations" like this before with myself or since, although this was only a few days ago. i consider myself quite sane and this is my first "encounter", im just looking for some info that may explain what i encountered.

cheers

forgot to add that i live very close to mt. barker which was the epicentre of the earthquake, its just east of adelaide city.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Forest King]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is a frighteningly fascinating topic. It occurs to me (and this is of course all hypothetical still) that this could serve as one possible explanation for the apparent storage of alien "fetuses" in containers of liquid that many alleged abductees report. If many facets of the abduction phenomenon are pheromone or otherwise chemically induced hallucinations or distortions of reality, then many things abductees report might well be distortions of what they were really witnessing and experiencing.

Egg sacks hanging from cavernous walls come to mind.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is a very interesting idea, well tought out.

A few things, though.

-Assuming that aliens needs an incredible amount of energy to cross the galaxy to come here, then crash their ships doesn't make sense... Well, 1st off, who says they cross the galaxy? If Betty Hill was right (and it's hard to logically argue against the evidence of the star map through Marjorie Fish's work), they they come from close by. As to requiring vast amounts of enery to come here, who knows? We don't know how to do it and can only speculate on how it can be done. If Tesla was right, the energy is right there for the taking. As for Roswell happening almost 3 years after the first nuclear tests, that could just be a coincidence. If the ship at Roswell was a scout ship, then it might not have had a lot of defenses on it; aliens might not have been expecting they could be attacked.

-As for the humanoid form being rare in the universe, please read my thread on the subject. Note that I wrote it before the discussion earlier this year where this hypothesis was scientifically presented.

-If these greys do exist and if they are insects, as presented by the OP, and they live far underground, how do they feed themselves? We're talking probably trillions of trillions of insects here, they would need vastly more food than just through a few cattle mutilations (even though the real evidence points toward a government black program to find out the extent of damage caused by nukes) or a few thousand humans disapearing every year.

-As to the size of the greys, if they are insects, could their frames support them on Earth? Some insects are really big; around a foot in length and they still live quite happily, so who knows? How about their being an insect's idea of a robot.

-Technology-wise, these would have a hive-mind that we can't beging to understand. Likewise, they would not be able to understand us either. Both our civilisations could be headed in the same direction and we'd never be able to understand it.

Anyway, those are my questions and comments. I'm looking forward to any answers.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I recently read a book called 'The Threat' by Dr David Jacobs. Most of the book I found boring, but near the end a theory is put forward, based on many years of hypnotic regression done on many people who've never met. '... that the insect like aliens will be in control of us and other aliens, and no matter what happens, they'll always be on control'.

This video may help explain it; www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i think you are on to something but they would probably still have technology greater than ours. they would probably be alot older than any land animal.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I know this thread is a bit dusty by now but i had to S&F it

One of the best reads i had in here

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe u are very close to the bulls eye on this. Let just recent events anf discovery in my life lead to search for excactly this type of information. I believe somone does not just come up with a theory like this. So who was it and have u ever pretend to be in deep sleep for the benifit of others.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a great thread and brilliant OP. Instead of using any myths of intelligent ant like creatures interacting with ancient humans, the idea seems to take an outside the box type approach to ufology. There are more myths about creatures from other worlds interacting with humans and less about ant like creatures from the center of the earth. They would also leave physical traces during abductions, and surely the construction of their ufos could be stumbled upon by humans.

We recently discovered an ocean 400 miles beneath the surface, so I guess the OP's theory is possible, however I'm sure these intelligent ant creatures would be detected.

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join