It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

the problem I have with the theory that these are coffins, is that in an emergency; who has the time to dig holes or stuff people in coffins? Much easier to throw them into piles and incinerate them, which also prevents disease etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
if you knew something was about to happen and it involved a top secret govt plan would you tell? I feel I need to warn people, but am fearful. This is VERY IMPORTANT..

edit: I'll leave it at this. a civil war is soon coming. very soon!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

Tell us something we dont know. You left out a depression, a concrete discovery of alien lifeforms and of course, martial law.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
what's intresting is, I thought I read somewhere else in a thread that someone else said they knew something else was going on in CO?? I haven't searched yet nor have I read this entire thread, but,,

I think something's up in CO.. regardless..

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's a possible scenario. . .

What would happen if someone came forward with indisputable proof that 9-11 was an inside job? I'm not talking about theories, but documentation that showed that the government faciliated this atrocity on it's own citizens. . . . someone high up, respected and believable. What if intelligence experts were aware of this, but could not stop the disclosure because it was coming from another country.

Would that cause mass civil unrest, with a nation armed to the teeth to take to the streets and wreak havoc?

Can you see people losing it over that?

And what if, as a result of isolated riots, Bush declared martial law, imposed a curfew and then said Obama wouldn't be taking office in January while we were in a state of emergency.

Civil war, anyone?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

People buying rifles and guns are one thing. However I was watching the Discovery / History Channel and they had a special on "Weapons". The weapons that are available to the "common man" are quite different then the ones available to armies, alot different, alot more deadlier.

Armies are equipped, according to this Weapons Program with weapons that can take out the entire side of a building from long range. You wouldn't even see it coming. These "missiles" can take you out before you were even aware somebody was there. With a rifle or gun you have to see your enemy right?

Can't sleep, somethings up, I can feel it but darn if I know what that something is. I have a feeling the only place safe is underground, deep underground.

Noticed there's more "Fema Camps" in my state then many of the other states.

It's a hell of a note when you no longer trust your government. Who can you trust?

Somethings up.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-

Imagine those words spoken by Richard Pryor, and they become real funny. That post has to be a joke, and I hope I am laughing with the poster.

Dang I missed Richard, what would he have to say about all this.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by robertnesta
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

perhaps im wrong but i dont think it will happen

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

Doesn't seem likely, Blacks make up only 13% of the American population, so lets see 87% against 13%, I think my odds are better.....

Now add in their Allies or proable allies.

Native americans, White Folk who will support them, Asians, Mexicans & aboyut every other down trodden minrity group.

Adds up to a whole lot more.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The world revolution has in fact been planned starting on May 1, 1776, just two months before the Declaration of Independence, July 4th, 1776. The Declaration of Independence was set up by European Masons to be a tigger issue, set up economic controls and lead to control of the new world with debt and a war that would leave them open. The fight for freedom was orchestrated to fool the good people into thinking it was a noble cause. The Rothschilds were the major perps on this one. EVERY SINGLE war and conflict we have ever been in has been for this reason all the way up to this FAKE war on terror. The historical evidence is irrefutable and clearly shows that our history is almost completely fabricated history. Fact.....just one sample. In 1927 was the Federal Reserve Boards last meeting to PLAN the Great Depression, in 1928 Wall Street [Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefellers, IBM and many more] fully finded Hitler. IN 1929, banks started failing [sound familiar] and in 1929 by just a series of phone calls they orchestrated the Great Depression which was a precusor to the planned military COUP of the US Government also knew by FDR to take place in 1934. A Major General Smedley Butler, blew the whistle in 1934.

Yes, this conspiracy has now manifested itself into this final generation and ready to pull it off now........its going to get very very ugly.

reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

the coffins are for cremation. check the thread out and see the patent. they were ordered by fema in case of a biological attack after 911. no holes necessary. please take the time to read the thread and dig.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

It's still a waste of time to bother putting dead into those things and then stacking them or whatever they will do. Waste of resources, manpower and time. But hey that's FEMA for ya.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

this is my driving force:

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Eze 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

Eze 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked [man], thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
www.blueletterbible.org...

i may be totally wrong; however, imho, sh_t is fixing to hit the fan, like stink on s _ _ t; white on rise.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
mussel, you are absolutely correct. Those of us that know the truth, are now just passing the word and waiting on the Lord. The talk about revolution is exactly what they want, and are in fact helping along.

Like you say, its like white on rice.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Eze 33? wow, so you are another watchman.....we are few it seems. The time is coming soon that the doors will be open for the appearance of the Jehovah of Tsaba. The Lord of Hosts and the harvest of souls. God loves all of us and won't give us a final chance to save souls including our own. A day is coming per Revelation 18:17 that will bring a shaking of nations and a revival of souls that has never been before. Those that are attached to material things will howl..............and in a single hour, the world is going to change. the church is going to change, and every individual on earth is going to change. Isaiah 25, Isaiah 24:14; Isaiah 25:7.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

i'm not going to call you "stupid"; i will call you funny. damn, you make me want to slap your face, multiple times..............why do i cry over you? why cannot i not let you go? you are the very reason why i fight. mucho love, theresa musselwhite................you will remember that name.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interestinging interview and mirrors outside sources plus my assertion about Russia assaulting the west coast and coming from the south.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The government wants an armed revolution in order to declare a national disaster to justify martial law. Its a method that they have used extensively. It is leading to a one world government which is already sit up. We must first accept as a nation the North American Union, and the AMERO.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

you rock........you r absolutely 100% right....my name is theresa musselwhite....you will remember that name.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My entry above several postings up I made a typing error, I meant to day that "God will give us all a chance to repent" or words to the effect. Yes, people don't know that there are in excess of 500,000 or more Russian and UN troops in the US now!! It will be like Iran, one morning we are normal and over night after the red and blue listed people are gone, there will be troops in the street and the Police will be disarmed except the ones identified by Blackwater [who has been training local police nationwide],

reply to post by musselwhite

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

yes ,people like to put fear into other people just to see a response .If no one payed attention to them they wouldnt no what to do with themselves.The only way they can get this message to spread is to send it through the media like internet ,television radio ect.and have responses from people who think like they do, and spread the news.All we have to do is listen to the financial markets when they say oil is in short supply and this is driving up the price of oil.They start putting fear into people who think if we run out of oil the world will come tumbling down,all they did was drive the price of oil up because they said it was going up people started putting all their money in mutual funds hedging against oil thinking to make fast money. Instead they lost their shirt when the markets went belly up because of all this fear mongering and greed,all caused by the media and people who believe without knowing any of the truths.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join