It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i would say prepare yourselves
something is definitely comming.
i don t know how to prepare but if you go to my post below you will be mesmerised with my discovery... i just saw it on tv on the news...

MODERN NOAH'S ARK OF THE N.W.O. IS HERE

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
But the National Threat Level says we're ok...
www.dhs.gov...

Actually it says it is ELEVATED today. Whatever that means.

No one really knows. Do they?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, I have not been abducted. I don't know what that's like. There are so many things I can't know, because I have not lived them. I also don't know about hybrids, aside from cars. But I do think unity is the answer, if it's aliens, let's all get together and kick their butts. Now let's apply that to more abstract ideas. Social inequality, unemployment, apathy.....hell how about the decline in the quality of education. I'm sure if the spaceships came down and the beings inside said they were our masters now the guy next to me would join in the fight against the aliens, or against any physical foe who was danger to us. Prepare yourselves. The time is coming. I believe it is. Like a person reaching adulthood, the country, nay, the entire planet must decide to put away childish, self-destructive things, and realize it's potential. We are our greatest limitation. If you see division, try and rise above it. The fact that some points of view are so different from others, and the fact that there are so many, is a great resource, not an obstacle. In the end, we are all in this together. Or some might say, one.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is nothing for any True American to consern themselves with. There are factor groups that do have crazy beliefs such that America is a rising "NWO" and other groups. Actually there are several factors to this "civil war".

However the "civil war" is more like a civil action. America has a spot of cancer and it needs be rooted out.

America isn't perfect, but it is the best country avilable to a civilian of the world. There are people pushing adjendas as if this country of ours wasn't so nice, and they are going to find themselves...

Really, it's no fulfillment of prophecy. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. There are those that are prepairing to fight against a illusion self induced of "New world Order" that will say things will take place, and those things will take place but it is no sign. America has a right to be defencive agaist those that seek to do harm against the people or government of america.

There are several antiestablishment groups in america these days. When the 2012 world events start happening those groups believe it is their opitunity to RULE YOU.

America stands for Freedom, and it always will.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Bewarned!

Any group that tells you the evils of a rulership but doesn't address the true issues of rulership is looking for you to help bring down the curent rulership so they can then easily enslave you.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe he was talking about this(?):

The President of Iraq's Kurdistan local government has warned of a 'civil war' if Baghdad refuses to sign a security agreement with the US.
"If the pact is not signed, the situation in the country may deteriorate to the point of a civil war," Voices of Iraq news agency quoted Masoud Barzani as saying at a press conference on Wednesday.

Barzani had earlier said his region will provide the US with military bases if the Iraqi government refuses to sign the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA).
Baghdad and Washington are negotiating the deal to provide a legal basis for the presence of US troops in Iraq after their UN mandate expires in December 2008.

Based on the agreement's provisions, the US would be granted the permission to build military bases, camps and prisons inside Iraq.
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has also declared that any agreement with the United States should consider the country's sovereignty and national interests.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Take this for what it is.

But Ive been hearing of large contracts coming to the Modular Housing Industry, I wont say which company in preticular, but one that most americans would be familiar with.

I know no more details around this, only that in a time of housing fears, it seems odd that the military is rumored to be buying housing. One would have to assume this housing would be placed in places where there is no current housing.

Fuel for the fire? I think its at least worth a mention.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to Shocka -
I don't think he was, because he didn't tell every detail. I am almost certain that he meant here. Now oddly enough, I hadn't realize, all the happenings in Colorado, but definitley strange to see these things about land and such after he told me this. I'm going to try to gt more info. I do not go to church, but he goes to my uncles church, so I am hoping to find out more soon.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I actually just found this video some of you have probably seen it, but it describes what's going on now and predicts what will happen in the future, but it does mention civil war and unrest and the military to be called in to controlled it. Watch the whole thing! scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The thing is, what everyone on this forum is taking about in relation to the U.S. is a government take over, or a coup, or a rebellion, or an insurrection, or a race war, but not a civil war. While these other things have a slight possiblity in the U.S., esecially in the case of an assasination, I doubt if one region of the U.S. is going to try and separate from the rest of the U.S., except maybe San Francisco or Berkley, and their idea of an offensive would probably come in the form of camping out in the trees in Capital square.

Most likely some possible situation in Iraq, like the Kurds claiming independence, which sounds like the most likely reason to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

something is about to happen.....we have foreign troops mingling w/domestic troops and other gov dept.

Major international drill based at D-M to involve U.S. Army, foreign troops --Some practice runs are classified by DoD; few details are being released 15 Nov 2008 Personnel from around the globe will converge at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base from Dec. 1 to Dec. 12 for the largest rescue exercise of its kind. The effort, dubbed Angel Thunder 08, will involve the U.S. Army and Air Force, troops from Germany, Chile, Colombia and observers from Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Pakistan. Several non-military U.S. agencies such as the State and Justice departments, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, also will take part in the drills, which aim to smooth interaction between military branches, allied nations and civilian agencies. www.legitgov.org...

fear, paranoia whatever!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have a friend in the army that was trained in US then shipped out. I don't think it's too strange for someone to be sent back to US to be trained for something.

Say if your friend was shipped back to handle a civil war in the US. Isn't it ok for US to be prepared for every situation that may break out? I think the time to fear is more appropriate when Bush/Obama makes a call that majority of us oppose to. That's already somewhat happening with the bailout nonsense. If 401k/gold ever gets confiscated like many rumor, I think people'll fight against the government. If USD currency becomes worthless.. people'll lose it as well too.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't believe that by civil war it means te country split from north and south or east and west. Here's a senario.
Obama gets assassinated or found to be not eligible, that will cause a "civil war" the people who voted for him will riot and we will have to protect ourselves..

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
if you knew something was about to happen and it involved a top secret govt plan would you tell? I feel I need to warn people, but am fearful. This is VERY IMPORTANT..

edit: I'll leave it at this. a civil war is soon coming. very soon!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

yeah because its totally out of the realm of possibility for one to conclude we're heading for a civil war.. come on man this game has been played to death.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
I don't believe that by civil war it means te country split from north and south or east and west. Here's a senario.
Obama gets assassinated or found to be not eligible, that will cause a "civil war" the people who voted for him will riot and we will have to protect ourselves..

You are just confusing the battle lines of the first civil war as an idealisim of civil war. The reason the first civil war had those lines were over the subject of slavery. The North didn't require slavery as it had been moving toward indrustralisim where the south still wanted slavery as it was more farming and such.

Unless a topic such would devide the nation again no clear cut lines can be drawn. If things were to get as bad as they could then you could see pockets of rebelious zones pockmarking the landscape and several types of pockets of resistance according to the particular land people's adjenda.

Imagine if you will not 2 clear cut sides but 10 diffrent sides all against their own perception of "evil big brother government" and against eachother to boot.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why would someone who voted for Obama, go to war with people who voted for McCain? That makes little sense. If Obama isn't qualified by virtue of his birth, he isn't qualified. I'm hardly to go out and start shooting people who didn't vote for him.

While I could believe something is happening (via the warnings during the last few weeks of the campaigns), I have no idea what it would be. I doubt it's anything to do with Obama. The ice shelf thing.. that's at least plausible I think. But I'd be stunned if they knew tihs was going to occur, that they'd not evacuate and prepare everyone well in advance. Not wait until after it happens, then cleans up. Also doesn't explain camps built over the last how many years? I doubt they knew years in advance and that was the preparation.

I live in Colorado, and have not seen anything to indicate more activity, not yet at least. I make visits to both Fort Carson, and Pueblo Chemical Depot, and so far, it's business as usual as far as I can see (and I sometimes drive around the base, both on business and for memories sake, I used to serve at Fort Carson).

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by robertnesta
... Black Negroid Americans ?

Wow, that doesn't sound racist at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by robertnesta
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

perhaps im wrong but i dont think it will happen

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

"Negroid"? Jee some of you people are disgusting and need to burn in hell, people like you slow down the process or possibility of peaceful revolutions and occurrences. Do us all a favor and shut up, eeeeck.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-

Redeck hick negro... wtf?

You are sadly mistaken if you think "redneck hicks" are not large in numbers.

Regardless, what makes you think a civil war would be started by "redneck hicks".

The black community could start it after several years of having black leadership and seeing that nothing much changes in their favor they could get pissed.

Drug cartels and/or gangs could attempt a takeover.

The various religious sects could begin warring.

Gays could go on the offensive.

There are class/wealth and culture issues to fight about.

There ARE other "races" besides black and redneck, all with unique agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join