It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

Well thank you ve much for telling us this and yes if you knew something but would get in serious trouble for it it would be well worth it to tell and possibly save peoples lives in doing so and could you possibly get more information or as much as possible

thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
I don't ever remember being told to report for duty and then, because I felt that I needed the info, being kindly told why. Opsec

is that so. well evey soldier that I know of that recieves papers to go to iraq knows they are going to iraq.. he was told he was going to colorado to be trained to fight a civil war. what would be the difference in him being told he was going to iraq to fight.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

Big difference, all it would take is a couple mouths to call the press and say "we're getting ready for a cival war"

And not everybody gets a neat little paper telling them "Oh by the way, on this date you'll be going to Iraq to such and such place. Please show up"

Report, with your gear, to x transition point, you will be briefed enroute.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I do not know anything about a civil war. Something I did see for myself this morning is very telling. I think it has more to do with the robbing of the American taxpayers by the Federal Reserve, the US Treasury, and the Bush Administration. I am starting to believe the American people have finally awoken and are about to take back what is rightfully ours....That being the United States of American and the Constitution.

I live in Austin, Tx and this morning I went to the Saxet Gun Show which is held every third week. I have been going off and on for the past 10 years. This morning for the first time ever there was a line to get into the show of at least 200 people. Once inside I could see more rifle buying and ammo buying then I have seen in 10 years. I watch many people walking out with arm loads of guns and ammo.

If it is martial law or a civil war on the horizon.....all sides will take heavy losses.

I just wonder what is it going to be that triggers the action....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well lets say it is true fore a second. Don't you think it will take a lot more than the amount of soldiers currently in uniform to even come close to defeating a civilian population of 300,000,000 strong and most armed as well? It would be a lopsided battle if you ask me. Sure the military could inflict massive casualties , but they would not be able to stop the massive wave of people attacking them. It would make the Iraqi insurgency(to which they have had problems quelling) look like kid and play.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi folks! Very new here-longtime lurker. Considering possibilities- one way a "civil war" could be initiated would be if a "catastrophic event" occurred BEFORE Obama is inaugurated and the Bush-Cheney crew declared martial law. Just a thought. Another possibility would involve the growing disparity between the wealthy and the poor---I just do not see a black-white clash at this time in history.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

So are you saying 300,000,000 are willing to fight against the current amount in uniform, we are talkin women, children, immigrants, the elderly, the handicapped? Don't forget that in theres a very likely possibility that all your fellow patriots would help the government. Hell, the UN could be called in to help the situation.

I also recall a thread on here about the government having chinese soldiers or soldiers of another country (i may be wrong) at there disposal to help repress a civil war.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by omega007

Same thing happened in Oklahoma City. My next door neighbor went to that show and he said no one was leaving the building empty handed and that he had never seen so many people at a gun show in his life. He goes to them all the time. The stores here in Oklahoma are getting low on ammo too. Yikes.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
if you knew something was about to happen and it involved a top secret govt plan would you tell? I feel I need to warn people, but am fearful. This is VERY IMPORTANT..

edit: I'll leave it at this. a civil war is soon coming. very soon!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

I know what is coming soon.
But the question I have for you is.
Will you give up your life, to show others there is something worth giving up your life for?
Or will you sit here telling people they should give up there life.
Because I know my time draws near, and I will fight to the end.
But I wonder if you will fall with me like all these other brave souls.
Or sit here talking about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The US dollar has been beaten to the floor now all they need is a few more kicks to the head and it's all over, the Amero will be hailed as your saviour. The fact that the US dollar will be put into retirement and your savings will be worth the same as a small turnip will be a push to far for some people (especially when your constitution will be handed it's hat at the same time) so I suppose some people may be peeved about that.

If you are anything like us Brits you won't give a toss (thanks to a constant stream of gloom from the media and all the aspartame), but I guess some people think there may be some fighters, who knows but whatever you do make sure you change your savings into a nice block of gold before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
although you posted this in a time of fear mongering here at ats, it is not something that could not happen. the reality of of THIS fear is not impossible, but probable.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I honestly believe in him and the program he is suggesting must be good for America and American. I , therefore, will whole heartedly support it. No question about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'll postulate here, its well known the US Gov. has think tanks that dream up every scenario so their military has a red book to pull out in case the said scenario happens.

Its possible this joker who got the call to go to Colorado to train for a "Civil War" scenario is just part of the response to some think tanks pre-emptive recommendation to have an effective force if say certain cities don't take too nicely to Obama's ethnicity.

It is more than likely though the training has to do with the possibility of a full on Civil War between the Sunni and Shiite in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I read the OP's post about his friend going to Colorado was this thread:

Army wants 7 million acres in Colorado

The article comes from a blog, but what's up with Colorado. Could the Denver airport be a new HQ?

Makes one stay on their toes.

There has been so many predictions lately, someone may just get lucky.

Thanks for the heads up. Now days anything is possible.

Didn't they just bring in two more battalions for civil unrest. I can't remember exactly, but weren't they sent to Colorado?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
if you knew something was about to happen and it involved a top secret govt plan would you tell? I feel I need to warn people, but am fearful. This is VERY IMPORTANT..

edit: I'll leave it at this. a civil war is soon coming. very soon!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

I know what is coming soon.
But the question I have for you is.
Will you give up your life, to show others there is something worth giving up your life for?
Or will you sit here telling people they should give up there life.
Because I know my time draws near, and I will fight to the end.
But I wonder if you will fall with me like all these other brave souls.
Or sit here talking about it.

you can bet your ass I would fight for my countrymen. famous line "People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people" I would fight to defend my fellow American in a civil war.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Well lets say it is true fore a second. Don't you think it will take a lot more than the amount of soldiers currently in uniform to even come close to defeating a civilian population of 300,000,000 strong and most armed as well? It would be a lopsided battle if you ask me. Sure the military could inflict massive casualties , but they would not be able to stop the massive wave of people attacking them. It would make the Iraqi insurgency(to which they have had problems quelling) look like kid and play.

Civil war would not just be the people against the goverment, you would see an escelation of gang warfare in the streets, it would also be race against race, rich against poor.
The goverment troops stand back and wait and wait until the citizens do the most damage to each other before bringing in foreign troops.
It is being put out in the media that Obama wants to take away the guns which in turn makes people who would not normally buy a gun get one, the more guns out there turned against each other with people in a state of panic.
Civil war will put a stop to transport of food to stores, people will kill for food in less than a week and will also kill to protect their food.

Remember that nothing gets put out in the media without a reason, so ask yourself "why are we being told that we are going to lose our guns?"

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
The first thing I thought of when I read the OP's post about his friend going to Colorado was this thread:

Army wants 7 million acres in Colorado

The article comes from a blog, but what's up with Colorado. Could the Denver airport be a new HQ?

Makes one stay on their toes.

There has been so many predictions lately, someone may just get lucky.

Thanks for the heads up. Now days anything is possible.

Didn't they just bring in two more battalions for civil unrest. I can't remember exactly, but weren't they sent to Colorado?

I hadn't seen that post, but yes that is very odd. Possibly could be the training grounds for the soldiers. I just hope if this happens the soldiers will side with the people and not the government

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First off I don't think the military would follow through with killing it's own citizens maybe for a while but after they kill enough americans i doubt they would continue maybe those higher up but not the regular soldiers i have a little bit more faith in the military than that they're normal people just like us.

but if it did god (or whatever) help us

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I won't discount anything yet but i will most definatley check my insiders and see what they say. They have been very forthcoming with alot of intel. I am interested in seeing how much validity there is to this story.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I listen to the Alex Jones radio show all the time, so I'm very familiar with the New World Order conspiracy talk. I'm open-minded to Alex's point of view and tend to agree with him. So O.K., yeah, I could see how the New World Order could be a fascist takeover which would necessitate some resistance if they come for the people's guns and try to make slaves out of everyone. O.K., so that might cause a "civil war".

Here's another twist, however. UFO abductees (which would include myself, by the way) have been involuntarily donating let's just say genetic material to alien visitors for many years. Absent any other explanation for aliens' collecting the reproductive materials from both males and females, the widely held assumption is that they have been creating hybrids.

Suppose the U.S. military has some intel that the intruders are about to spring milllions of hybrids on us and this whole New World Order routine has been governments in the know trying to condition us to join together as humans to fight the invaders. I guess as in the TV series "V".

That might be your civil war, right there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join