It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but in my personal opinion, I can see 3 present-day catalysts that would start a U.S. Civil War.

1. Martial Law is implemented before the transition of power from Bush to Obama, via some "huge catastrophe."

2. Barrack Obama is assassinated. Just remember the Rodney Kings riots in L.A., and think "Nation-Wide."

3. Obama does implement a Civilian Security Force and tries to radically induce unwanted change through force.

I don't fear a Civil War, but I am mindful of the possibilities and am prepared to survive.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

Sounds like a blast...I can't wait.
I mean, who wouldn't want to witness another civil war? And just out of curiosity...why exactly are we going to have a civil war and between whom?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by robertnesta
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

perhaps im wrong but i dont think it will happen

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

Doesn't seem likely, Blacks make up only 13% of the American population, so lets see 87% against 13%, I think my odds are better.....

So 13% with all the Government Backed Military "Eye in the Sky" weaponry in their hands not to mention Obama having the football ? You don't need massive personel to win a war these days mate...stop thinking back in the days of Injuns and Rednecks.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Education is mandatory, tax is mandatory. Driving license, insurance, paying for utilities (water is a natural resource not "owned" by a corporation)... all mandatory.
In Poland I believe it is mandatory for young men to serve in their national guard once they reach 21 (maybe need to double check that, but I'm almost certain that's correct).

I'd love to see it mandatory here in the UK for kids to do something productive instead of becoming neanderthals roaming the streets and beating up people for a mobile phone and some change.
I'd love to see kids learning about decent social interaction and responsibility.

Parents have allowed their kids free reign in far too many households in most Western nations, and they need a swift kick up the backside to learn how to be decent people. Their parents obviously aren't taking the initiative to instill decent values and social responsibility.

These things are far more important that algebra and learning a language you'll probably never need to use. And yet so many countries simply don't teach the very basics of being a decent human.

Finally, I think the dedicated "Obama bashers" need to calm the hell down and see what this is ACTUALLY all about, you know, discover the real details and facts, before making wild assumptions and comparing it to the Holocaust.
That's actually pretty insulting to those affected by the Nazi regime, you are belittling something truly horrific by comparing it to something trivial that you are all blowing way out of proportion before you even know what it is you're so against.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111

Originally posted by robertnesta
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

perhaps im wrong but i dont think it will happen

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

Doesn't seem likely, Blacks make up only 13% of the American population, so lets see 87% against 13%, I think my odds are better.....

So 13% with all the Government Backed Military "Eye in the Sky" weaponry in their hands not to mention Obama having the football ? You don't need massive personel to win a war these days mate...stop thinking back in the days of Injuns and Rednecks.

You do have a valid point, but I feel if it came to that, both sides would have those crazy weaponry toys..
....I have mine!

PS. I'm not into violence or hurting anyone, just protecting my family from anyone regardless of color or creed."Can't we all just get along".

[edit on 15-11-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This guy is full of sh*t, he hasnt replied at all......

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Oh dear, we are back to a race war? I have been hearing off and on about this supposed race war for years. Even heard a rumor once that if you put a certain color light bulb in your porch light it meant you were ready for it, or something. Hope that color isn't green, it might get a little confusing if this civil war hits around the holidays. (But not nearly as embarrassing as when I put out a red light and then kept it on for months after Christmas.)

What you seem to be forgetting is that not only is only 13% of the population black (and a large percentage of them, especially those in the middle and upper classes- no really, there are middle class black folk, I promise- would not want to fight) but Obama is only one man. There is still the Congress, and there are still rational Democrats in there, not to mention some Republicans. And the Supreme Court will stay the same unless someone dies or retires. So even if Obama was bat poop crazy he would have to get the Congress to roll over and the Supreme Court as well. (And yes, I know all about PD 51.)

And why does it have to be blacks and whites. Why not whites and Mexicans? Seems to me there is much more talk of them stealing our jobs and resources nowadays, and I keep hearing about how they are taking over. Latino- it's the new black. I hope that is not the case, or there's gonna be a whole lotta dead white people in the Southwest.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Education is mandatory, tax is mandatory. Driving license, insurance, paying for utilities (water is a natural resource not "owned" by a corporation)... all mandatory.
In Poland I believe it is mandatory for young men to serve in their national guard once they reach 21 (maybe need to double check that, but I'm almost certain that's correct).

I'd love to see it mandatory here in the UK for kids to do something productive instead of becoming neanderthals roaming the streets and beating up people for a mobile phone and some change.
I'd love to see kids learning about decent social interaction and responsibility.

Parents have allowed their kids free reign in far too many households in most Western nations, and they need a swift kick up the backside to learn how to be decent people. Their parents obviously aren't taking the initiative to instill decent values and social responsibility.

These things are far more important that algebra and learning a language you'll probably never need to use. And yet so many countries simply don't teach the very basics of being a decent human.

Finally, I think the dedicated "Obama bashers" need to calm the hell down and see what this is ACTUALLY all about, you know, discover the real details and facts, before making wild assumptions and comparing it to the Holocaust.
That's actually pretty insulting to those affected by the Nazi regime, you are belittling something truly horrific by comparing it to something trivial that you are all blowing way out of proportion before you even know what it is you're so against.

What the h**l, most of the things you state as "mandatory" are things you still have a choice in.
-Driver licence...If you want to drive a car. H**l yeah i agree with that being madatory.
-insurance...when that this become mandatory?? Why do most american not have health insurance then?
-Utilities...you are really streching it here arn't you. If you choose to use a product ,normal conduct is that you pay for it yes.
-taxes....ah yes taxes...don't we all love those? If they wouldn't make this madatory we wouldn't have any infrastructure etc.

That the kids in the UK are "becoming neanderthals roaming the streets and beating up people for a mobile phone" is something you need to adres but by putting them in work camps at the age of 18-25 i'd say you are little bit running behind the fact.
Maybe you should educate the children in your country at an earlier age about the values of life and the obligation they have to society. But farmost important....PARENTS, they are still the ones responsible for this. If you wanna "solve" anything start with them.

Did you know that ,apart from Poland, they have a similar system in Israel. Where young people are expected to do their cival duty as well. They are trained in boot camps about who's the enemy and how they should effectifly fight against that.....and the funny thing is....most people overthere agree with this, even the kids themselfs

You really think it a good idea to have those "neanderthals roaming the streets and beating up people for a mobile phone" learning one-on-one combat and how to use a gun....

As for the rest of you reply.......Knowing the future is looking at the past.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

well, the time to serve in the army ended some time ago in Poland. and the truth is that I do not know even one person who really did serve. you were going to university and than the whole thing was postponed. with only a little luck forever. and Army now is the normal job now. and I think it is not a bad chanche - the army was just lost of time and money for everybody.

in Israel it is a fact that they have to serve even as a studets. as well as in many other countries like South Africa. but this is not a best possible way of education. the place to form your character should be home and than the school. anyway the most important are the first years.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The only way a civil war can get started is if someone kidnaps the Kings son. Isn't that how the Civil War got started?

As it is the King and his son are together and the King is probably watching out for the tricks that may be employed to separate him from his Son.

If the Kings son is not acquired, there will be no Civil War. Just a bunch of assholes dying under a rage of gunfire.

If I am wrong about something, please inform.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
sorry everyone. here's the story.. I was speaking to a US Soldier. He has been to Afghanastan and Iraq. He recently received papers telling him that he was going to be recalled(whatever the word is). The papers did not tell hime where he was going. He called his general(person in charge of his platoon) to find out where he would be getting shipped to. he was then told not to repeat the information he was about to be given. He was told that he would be going to Colorado. He then asked why cause he said this confused him. What he got has him scared. He was told that he was being sent there to be trained to fight in a civil war. Now this man is a strong moraled Christian man, so he has no reason to lie. Speak to other soldiers maybe more will come forward.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
This guy is full of sh*t, he hasnt replied at all......

hmm I started the thread at 3am.. went to bed after.. you guys get too excited. gotta give a person a chance. and to be honest I didn't wanna to tell what I know. because I don't want to be stalked by the govt. but one post made me and I believe it was the first one.
sorry for my bad punctuation. im on my phone doing this, so I leave some out.

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Let me ask you the first obvious question.
Are you sure he wasn't referring to a specific type of training?
As in fighting in the midst of a civil war should one break out in another country?
It could just be further training for Iraq contingencies.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
sorry everyone. here's the story.. I was speaking to a US Soldier. He has been to Afghanastan and Iraq. He recently received papers telling him that he was going to be recalled(whatever the word is). The papers did not tell hime where he was going. He called his general(person in charge of his platoon) to find out where he would be getting shipped to. he was then told not to repeat the information he was about to be given. He was told that he would be going to Colorado. He then asked why cause he said this confused him. What he got has him scared. He was told that he was being sent there to be trained to fight in a civil war. Now this man is a strong moraled Christian man, so he has no reason to lie. Speak to other soldiers maybe more will come forward.

Yeah, sorry just a couple of minor flaws here. A "general" wouldn't be in charge of a platoon, and an ordinary soldier wouldn't be calling him if he was. And if this information is classified it CERTAINLY wouldn't be given to him over the telephone. It would be given to him in a briefing in a secure area on base with the rest of his unit.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Let me ask you the first obvious question.
Are you sure he wasn't referring to a specific type of training?
As in fighting in the midst of a civil war should one break out in another country?
It could just be further training for Iraq contingencies.

he didn't go into the details of everything, but he was scared. I'm pretty positive he meant here. He probably shouldn't have told anyone, but he did. I applaud him for it. he knows what's coming and I am just a messenger trying to warn people that it could be coming soon.
I have a bad feeling about Obama and his "civilian security force". Many citizens are getting fed up and a civil war could be triggered at any second. and the us military is training to back up the government if it happens.. I just hop that if it does happen the soldiers won't be able to kill their own countrymen for the sake of a corrupt government.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry just a couple of minor flaws here. A "general" wouldn't be in charge of a platoon, and an ordinary soldier wouldn't be calling him if he was. And if this information is classified it CERTAINLY wouldn't be given to him over the telephone. It would be given to him in a briefing in a secure area on base with the rest of his unit.

notice I said (person in charge of his platoon) and I doubt this was over the phone.. as I just said Im on my phone so im trying to explain as easy as possible. check my record on ATS. I don't post here a lot and I don't have a reason to lie. christsake

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And where did I say that YOU were lying?
You said, and I quote "He called his general(person in charge of his platoon) to find out where he would be getting shipped to. he was then told not to repeat the information he was about to be given. He was told that he would be going to Colorado. He then asked why cause he said this confused him." That sure sounds like it was given to him over the phone. Sorry, but the story just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

And where did I say that YOU were lying?
You said, and I quote "He called his general(person in charge of his platoon) to find out where he would be getting shipped to. he was then told not to repeat the information he was about to be given. He was told that he would be going to Colorado. He then asked why cause he said this confused him." That sure sounds like it was given to him over the phone. Sorry, but the story just doesn't make sense.

sorry. as I said im on my phone so I tried to make it as easy as possible.. not easy to type long messages on these things ya know.. All I know I this. he is being trained to fight a civil war, and regardless of who told him and blah blah blah. he told me and im telling you.. he wouldn't lie about this. its possible that maybe he didn't call and i'll say his leader because I didn't remember the word he used, so I said general.. im not a subject matter expert on military.. I believe loam has that title for what I am good at..

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If posting this thread changed how many minutes close to *Midnight* we all are I'm going to be really quite miffed at you...that clock is already set at *overtime* as it is.

Dang I can't believe I can't remember that Dooms Day Clocks name... (There is another name for it, right)?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't ever remember being told to report for duty and then, because I felt that I needed the info, being kindly told why. Opsec

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join