It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Bush said they�re not going to Invade Iraq, they�re going to �Liberate it� no doubt with a massive and devastating bombing campaign. But people of Iraq don�t worry, it�s for your own good.

I think his exact words were �we�re going to liberate the hell outta the place.�

And of course at the last (free & fair) election in Iraq the US put their support firmly behind S.Hussein in his bid to oust the then President of the country.

Still, with these facts is it any wonder the US / UK are invading...ahem...sorry LIBERATING ?

1. Home of Al-Quieda movement
2. Biggest proportion of Al-Quieda supporters per head of population.
3. Birthplace of the majority of Sept. 11 hijackers
4. Population contribute more funds to Al-Quieda than any other country
5. Birthplace of Bin-Laden.

Oh wait that's Saudi Arbia I'm thinking of.

Blair / Bush - Tough on terrorism, tough on the next-door neighbors of terrorism.

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by AlecMac]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
is it really liberation when a country will be occupied by military for an undisclosed amount of time?

no that's not liberation, that's called conquering. Mr. Bush is wrong...we're going to conquer the hell outta the place.

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wasn't here before the Afghanistan campaign, but I'm sure you two clowns were saying the same BS about that conflict before it took place. Funny how the people there thank us for cleaning up their country.

I'm sure you'll shut-up as soon as the Iraqi people are dancing in the streets when our troops roll into town and Saddam dead as Hitler.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
on that note MT, when Saddam released all those prisoners a few months back, would you believe (according to some reporter who was there that was being interviewed on NPR) that the prisoners we're chanting pro-US slogans such as 'George Bush' and 'USA.' Even they understand...

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"1. Home of Al-Quieda movement
2. Biggest proportion of Al-Quieda supporters per head of population.
3. Birthplace of the majority of Sept. 11 hijackers
4. Population contribute more funds to Al-Quieda than any other country
5. Birthplace of Bin-Laden.

Oh wait that's Saudi Arbia I'm thinking of."

lol, well put

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia being a troublemaker doesn't make Iraq a peacenik.

new topics

top topics

join