It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Human in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was searching around earlier and came across this article and video of what appears to be a human flying above mexico.

Full Article

SENSATIONAL sightings of a flying HUMAN above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert.

The mysterious woman-like figure was caught on camera as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Been there, several times. It is best to search for something before posting but I see you are new. Welcome aboard!

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The object lacks any organic movement, which makes me lean toward it being an inanimate object. It moves as if it is following an air current, like a balloon would.

I'm not sure what kind of balloon looks like that, but I do not think it is multiple balloons tied together, as tied balloons generally tend to push and pull on each other and would have changed the shape of the object over all.

Without more information, my conclusion is..

Balloon.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

sorry...I did search before hand, to no avail(I'm a mod on another forum, so I'm used to telling people to search first. unfortunately, sometimes things just don't come up in a search) Thanks for pointing me at the other threads, though.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yeah I posted the full video a couple weeks backLink to post
If you speak Spanish the lady talks about it obviously being a hoax or prank for halloween

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by numo16

I have seen stories on a glider suit in which a person can glide out of an airplane and land without a parachute. That is what the videos look like. They are relatively new, and they make people look like giant flying squirrels up close. Nothing paranormal there.

top topics

join