It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Genetic/DNA Profile of a Nordic Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I stumbled accross this earlier today. The article and scientific proof is astounding! I highly advise reading this article fully as well as the source information of this article. It's called "Alien abduction sexual assault provided biological evidence of Aliens" Its about halfway down the page:
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...
and this is the source info:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

If you do not, here is a quick sumation:
Peter Khoury had an interaction and was probably abducted by 2 female Nordic Aliens. After everything was said and done he found 2 hairs on his body. He put them in a sealable plastic bag and saved them. The hairs were analysed. Genetically this female was pretty close to that of a Chinese woman. But, this female was Scandanavian in every way. The genetic profile is exremely rare. The closest other genetic profiles of people on Earth are 4 full blood Chinese women. They are all related and do live in China. The largest genetic difference between us and this Nordic Alien female is the deletion of 2 CCR5 genes. What this pretty much means is that her immune system is far supirior to ours. Her immune system is resistant to AIDS, and one may immagine what else she may be immune to.

If this is all true, than this brings up within me INSANE amounts of questions. There is scientific and government proof that humans are not what we think we are. We are genetically created by someone out in the cosmose. Are the Nordic Alien people our parent specie? Our creators? We could over time easily evolve into them. Are these Nordics from Earth? If so this would explain many OOPARTS (out of place artifacts). Or, are many ancient cultures and civizations correct in saying the we are NOT from Earth but from ORION and the Pleides? I have many many more questions than answers."God created us in his immage"..... Hmmmmmm....... The questions are indeed limmitless! So many questions and no info to go by!

Indeed...... Where are we from.....? And who created us......? And Why were we created?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thank you very much dude! XD

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I met a girl in a bar that i thought was a Nordic alien. Turns out she just had a bad set of colored contact lenses.

Lolz, Nordic aliens.. where do you guys come up with this stuff..

Maybe im being too judgmental, after all, aliens would come to earth as Nordic women with Chinese genetic hair and leave it on a random guy in Australia

Ret

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So why are they called nordic aliens? And how can I get 2 of them to abduct me for some odd sexual favoring?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They are called Nordic because of their similance to Scandinavian people. Why the would choose to mate with a small handfull of us is one of my MANY questions.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8
They are called Nordic because of their similance to Scandinavian people. Why the would choose to mate with a small handfull of us is one of my MANY questions.

what do you mean by 'small handfull'

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have been doing some Google learning of the Nordic aliens. Interesting stuff out there. It would be interesting if something could be done with the findings of this DNA to improve our health.

I'm still pro Nordic alien abductions ( women only) if any are reading the site.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius
I met a girl in a bar that i thought was a Nordic alien. Turns out she just had a bad set of colored contact lenses.

Lolz, Nordic aliens.. where do you guys come up with this stuff..

Maybe im being too judgmental, after all, aliens would come to earth as Nordic women with Chinese genetic hair and leave it on a random guy in Australia

Ret

Where do we come up with this stuff? Such an uneduacated question. Why not take a look at the links in this thread. Does it look like I made this stuff up? Also why not do some REAL research and homework? You may be surprised as to what you may find. If you are a skeptic, well thats fine, but DO some research on what you deny to be possile. I do agree that MOST so called experts are full of it. But there are people who are VERY consistant in what they say. Not only this but they display a great amount of emotion and conviction in what is prooven to be fact. There are many facts that are backed up by PHYSICAL evidence. One good place to start may be the Project Camelot interveiws with Robert O. Dean and Clifford Stone and aslo a VERY good documentary called "Fastwalkers". "Come up with this stuff" indeed! A very blinded and uneduacated question indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You can buy a book on this in Australia. It is quite a funny story.

Muslim dude finds a blond hair wrapped several times around his penis and explains to his wife that it must be an alien abduction because there's no way on earth that he would ever have sex with a female outside of his 'culture'.

Then he proceeds to make up a story about two alien Baywatch Babes beaming into the bedroom and forcing hot intergalactic sex upon him... poor guy! My heart goes out to him!... or dare I say the poor wife that subsequently divorced his a$$!

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Might be a Sami hair. I am just saying the Sami have been herding reindeer for awhile and they don't look very Norse and could be an off shoot from China. I am sure people went wandering about back in the day, maybe a Mongol wanted air conditioning with a view...oh, wai

I doubt this is true. But, maybe with so many mids on the case someone will make a "magical thinking" mistake that results in something cool discovered.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

what do you mean by 'small handfull'

I know of only a few abductions by Nordics that resulted in some sort of sexual encounter.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
in my theory these are not aliens, but us.. from the future
they look like us, they are better imune to things because their tech is far better then than now.

Also China is a country that is rising, maybe the chinese people are able to time travel in 100/200 years
i dont know

Ofcourse they can also be aliens, and when they look so much like us it's highly thinkable that they are our "gods" "creators"

it's one of the other i think.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
You can buy a book on this in Australia. It is quite a funny story.

Muslim dude finds a blond hair wrapped several times around his penis and explains to his wife that it must be an alien abduction because there's no way on earth that he would ever have sex with a female outside of his 'culture'.

Then he proceeds to make up a story about two alien Baywatch Babes beaming into the bedroom and forcing hot intergalactic sex upon him... poor guy! My heart goes out to him!... or dare I say the poor wife that subsequently divorced his a$$!

IRM

Why do you assume he is Muslim?

HIS NAME IS PETER!

And if he is a Christian his wife won't mind right?

I don't see how you have made this a 'Muslim' issue - are you trying to make trouble?

P.S. In BOSNIA you can distringuish Muslims from Serbs Christians because they are typically BLOND. Yes, BLOND!!!!!! whereas Serbs are more darker.

FFS.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

How do "they" know that the Nordic alien chick DNA is resistant to AIDS? If there is some tangible piece of genetic material that shows a resistance to AIDS, I would think that would be a useful find. The rest of the story is just speculative.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Valkyr8

How do "they" know that the Nordic alien chick DNA is resistant to AIDS? If there is some tangible piece of genetic material that shows a resistance to AIDS, I would think that would be a useful find. The rest of the story is just speculative.

So who funded all this investigation then? All just because he said so?

I think this might have been an elaborate cover-up to avoid charges of adultery and the consequences thereafter.

BUT,

In ancient arab and middle-eastern culture it was common to have human and alien\other marriages, intercourse etc. It has even been addressed in Islamic Law of marriages believe it or not.

So according to Muslims (since it has been brought up) it is possible to have intercourse with these 'aliens' which they call "Djinns" (do google search). Essentially they believe that there is a civilisation of creature with willpower like humans that was around BEFORE man and Satan was one of them. They are now involved in a covert war against ALL people to make them do wrong and bad things. How? by putting stuff in peoples head and playing with their perception. They've been doing it for thousands of years and they are really quite good at it. Aliens\Djinns\Demons - different names for the same being.

P.S. They often influence people and they can't be visually seen. BUT they do materialise as animals, women, people etc. Yes, these creatures are shape-shifters.

So who believes in this theory? Well all the islamic, christian and jewish world - that's quite a lot of people isn't it?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Valkyr8

I think this might have been an elaborate cover-up to avoid charges of adultery and the consequences thereafter.

Most probable explanation.

Essentially they believe that there is a civilisation of creature with willpower like humans that was around BEFORE man and Satan was one of them. They are now involved in a covert war against ALL people to make them do wrong and bad things. How? by putting stuff in peoples head and playing with their perception. They've been doing it for thousands of years and they are really quite good at it.

So that's how Obama got elected. (sorry, couldn't resist)

So who believes in this theory? Well all the islamic, christian and jewish world - that's quite a lot of people isn't it?

I'm Christian and I don't believe it. In fact, I can't think of one single person I know that would believe it.

I was just asking about the hair since it is a piece of physical evidence (supposedly) and, if there's a declaration that examination of the physical evidence has revealed immunity to AIDS, documentation of sources should be provided. I'd like to know what scientists examined this physical evidence and made such a declaration.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I stumbled accross this earlier today. The article and scientific proof is astounding! I highly advise reading this article fully as well as the source information of this article. It's called "Alien abduction sexual assault provided biological evidence of Aliens" Its about halfway down the page:
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...
and this is the source info:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

If you do not, here is a quick sumation:
Peter Khoury had an interaction and was probably abducted by 2 female Nordic Aliens. After everything was said and done he found 2 hairs on his body. He put them in a sealable plastic bag and saved them. The hairs were analysed. Genetically this female was pretty close to that of a Chinese woman. But, this female was Scandanavian in every way. The genetic profile is exremely rare. The closest other genetic profiles of people on Earth are 4 full blood Chinese women. They are all related and do live in China. The largest genetic difference between us and this Nordic Alien female is the deletion of 2 CCR5 genes. What this pretty much means is that her immune system is far supirior to ours. Her immune system is resistant to AIDS, and one may immagine what else she may be immune to.

If this is all true, than this brings up within me INSANE amounts of questions. There is scientific and government proof that humans are not what we think we are. We are genetically created by someone out in the cosmose. Are the Nordic Alien people our parent specie? Our creators? We could over time easily evolve into them. Are these Nordics from Earth? If so this would explain many OOPARTS (out of place artifacts). Or, are many ancient cultures and civizations correct in saying the we are NOT from Earth but from ORION and the Pleides? I have many many more questions than answers."God created us in his immage"..... Hmmmmmm....... The questions are indeed limmitless! So many questions and no info to go by!

Indeed...... Where are we from.....? And who created us......? And Why were we created?

A story that sounds like someones kinky sexual fantasy and a picture of a DNA profile..you know whats weird about that so called DNA profile? The nucleotide chains in said DNA profile are human!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Whether you believe in it or not do you know christianity well enough?

Have you read the Gospel of Barnabas?

Do you fast for lent? etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure there's much about christianity most christians don't believe in.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
from other threads these Nordic chicks sound smokin hot, what if it were really an ugly dude of some sort?

top topics

join