It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "Dream"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Anything in that state is metaphysical. There is no way of identifying the source from where you sit now, the only way to find is too look and for that you need to overcome both fear and disbelief, then maybe you will see what it is.

I can say it will not harm you, people terrorise themselves with metaphysical manifestations because they allow their fears to run wild and create the reality for them. While this might wind up scaring you witless, I can assure you that there is nothing to fear. You mind, when calm and clear of thinking is more than capable of manouvering this state as it is your most natural state, it simply requires shaking off the baggage of physical thinking.

When you feel your body paralysed it is because you are trying to use physical rules to navigate non physical space, your muscles and the nuerological controls of them serve no purpose. Your conciousness controls all movement, manifestation and form there.

You will find more truth there than you will in the physical world. You are lucky, you have seen the shade of truth that gives you the curiosity to seek further, that is the right path to take. Ignore reality, forget what you are told is real and explore it for yourself, answers will come.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have experienced sleep paralysis once but I heard no noise.I did see what looked like three out of focus faces on the ceiling thou.From what I understand is sleep paralysis can cause you to see and hear strange things.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
I have experienced sleep paralysis once but I heard no noise.I did see what looked like three out of focus faces on the ceiling thou.From what I understand is sleep paralysis can cause you to see and hear strange things.

There is no such thing as sleep paralysis.

Your body works perfectly fine the only problem is balance. There three ways for humans right now, the physical, the spiritual, and the metaphysical. All of these are phases of understanding.

When you try to move your body while in the spiritual you will obviously feel it paralysed because you Pineal Gland is seeing the spiritual and you cannot harminise the Pineal and the Pituitary which control mind and body respectively.

When you can navigate the spiritual comfortably with the power of the concious mind you can then begin to seek the answers to true metapyhisical being which is when the two glands are in synch and the physical and spiritual are in perfect conscious harmony.

At first you will struggle to accept the spiritual and constantly fight to use your body, hence the feeling of paralysis, then you will fight the belief of reality even though can exist in the spiritual space.

Many people talk of being ascended and yet they do not yet know what that means. To ascend is to harmonise the spiritual and physical and understand that they exist in perfect unison.

As you mind can float free and form matter, so to is your body transcient, everything in the physical world is transcient and to ascend is to be at one with both states making both operate together.

A true ascended being does not need to lift objects for they understand the nature of the universe and can think and move matter in synch with their will. That is ascended and as yet humans have not yet achieved.

Be semi ascended first and then learn for there you can begin the path of ascension.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Well since im not a metaphysical expert or a believer in everything "new age" I have to go by what its called.My family from the south call it the "witch is riding you". I also wont pretend that I know everything about it or make statements like I am some guru.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by silver6ix

Well since im not a metaphysical expert or a believer in everything "new age" I have to go by what its called.My family from the south call it the "witch is riding you". I also wont pretend that I know everything about it or make statements like I am some guru.

Again thats your choice, but choosing it doesnt make it real. I know because I ask the questions where they need to be asked. It is not a knowledge privy to one person, as I said, the truth is there for all. If you never seek it, you will never find it.

What you call "new age" is better termed "old age" because it is what was and what your history does not tell you, because your history has been modified to hide that truth.

It is not about becoming something else, it is about seeing what you are, what you always were and what you will be until the day your body ages and dies. As I said, if you choose the physical as the truth, you live and die by its rules.

Someday soon you will see, even now the strength of creations powers are increasing on this world as the cycle nears its close and over the next few years some humans will ascend, it will then fall to those to guide the rest to the truth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Again thats your choice, but choosing it doesnt make it real. I know because I ask the questions where they need to be asked. It is not a knowledge privy to one person, as I said, the truth is there for all. If you never seek it, you will never find it.

Dreams like thoughts and visions occurring while you lay unconscious are real in the sense you have an experience, much like going to the movies. The movie itself may be BS, but you see it just the same and that makes it part of a persons reality. Are thoughts part of reality? As long as you can remember enough to tell about them. On that note, there is a pretty good website for keeping journals: dreamjournal.net

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorehorrible
reply to post by Shane361

I asked my boyfriend about his sleep paralysis, and he told me he's heard the "fan noise" or a humming. He said that it is common for people who experience sleep paralysis to hear that noise.

The fan like noise, could it be caused by the vibration of respiratory structures, usually the uvula and soft palate ?

Kind regards

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well no doubt its individual... Some people obviously even see aliens

Personally I had a rather freaky "dream" last night, which I can only describe as sleep paralysis. I remember laying in my bed, feeling awake, trying to work my arms. But it was just so sluggish it was painfull. Like they where completely asleep. There was also this white-wash type incredibly loud noise in my head. And I do mean LOUD, like drowning out everything else. The freakiest part however was when my arms felt like they where being pulled aside.

Then I suppose I "woke up", because after that I cant remember anything aside from being in bed, feeling normal but with one hell of a pounding heart. I still cant tell whether I was awake or whether it was a fully fledged dream. Its just impossible.

I've experienced the white-wash noise before and I remember waking up with such a racing heart I had to sit up. Its quite an awfull experience really.

Maybe I need to install a camera in my room. Just maybe I can even find out why my bedsheets are always curled up as if I've rolled around like 50 times to the left

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane361

There do seem to be some aspects of that dream that are indicative of a possible abduction-try hypnotherapy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join