It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reader Reports Finding Micro Cameras in LCD and Plasma TVs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
mmm mmm mmm....Big Brother getting Bigger Every Day.

I hope they can get some crystal clear images of my HAIRY A$$!!!

educate-yourself.org...
Reader Reports Finding Micro Cameras in LCD and Plasma TVs
(re: Mandatory HD TV Conversion)

educate-yourself.org...
More on the HDTV Switch Over (& CFL Bulbs)

educate-yourself.org...
Covert Surveillance Agenda Attached to Mandatory HD TV Conversion?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Man we are just really screwed in every way haha. What's next, microphones in HD radio? They have us by the balls...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
dirty bastards - they want ot watch us all having sex - thats what it is!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The folly of this conspiracy theory is that it would require a person to watch these little cameras in everyones TV.

Think about this for a minute, you really think there is a government employee out there assigned to watch your boring life on TV.

lolz.. youre not that important and neither am I.

Most americans cant pay their bills, are enthralled with Dancing with the Stars, have less than 2k in savings, and over-eat. Nah, they dont need to watch us, we are screwing ourselves over every day.

Ret

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Now i know why my girlfriend turns the power off at the wall I get mad at her for doing it but i should really be thanking her for it

This is just like your mobile phone they can hear what your saying even when your not on it .

Big brother gone mad

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Not to mention what it would take to ensure that not one television maufacturer had an information leak. What are the chances not one person building these things might say something?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well ive pulled many of these apart.
And ive never seen a camera in them.
How come there is not 1 picture on the whole internet of a tech pulling them apart and exposing the so called cameras?
I think this is hogwash.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
Now i know why my girlfriend turns the power off at the wall I get mad at her for doing it but i should really be thanking her for it

This is just like your mobile phone they can hear what your saying even when your not on it .

Big brother gone mad

Oh yeah, there also is a government employee assigned to listen to your cell phone..

sigh..

Ret

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I thought that the switch-over was to digital, not High Def.

The article showed no proof via pictures of the cameras found.

I've taken dozens of computers apart and have repaired quite a few. If there were cameras in them, I would have found them.

Saying that, my Panasonic 50PZ850u plasma does connect to the web via Ethernet to view youtube & some other pic site. Maybe I'll start disconnecting the Ethernet cable when I'm not using it!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Big brother gone mad

she is saving money - anything left on stand- by [i e NOT turned off at the wall] costs about $30-00 electricity bill in a year

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius
The folly of this conspiracy theory is that it would require a person to watch these little cameras in everyones TV.

Think about this for a minute, you really think there is a government employee out there assigned to watch your boring life on TV.

lolz.. youre not that important and neither am I.

Most americans cant pay their bills, are enthralled with Dancing with the Stars, have less than 2k in savings, and over-eat. Nah, they dont need to watch us, we are screwing ourselves over every day.

Ret

they want to watch fat people having sex?

ooooook - no more questions

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Ok NOW!!! i know this is true how did you know i'm fat
you have been watching Dam Plasma tv

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Okay, so they want to watch me watch TV?...have at it.

Or watch me eat junk food while i watch TV...even more exciting.

What exactly would be the point? Not to mention being overly manpower intensive. LOL.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I'm sure if this is true then they would not have people in a room watching people watching tv I think it would be more like they can turn the cam on if they think your up to no good

Really when you think about this its not far fetched

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius

Big brother gone mad

Oh yeah, there also is a government employee assigned to listen to your cell phone..

sigh..

Ret

This was reported in MSM though. There were a few stories about cel phones doubling as listening devices even while off.

No one is saying that there is someone assigned to watch and listen to everyone on the planet but the phone thing is plausible. They are cheap and everyone has one. They have a reason to start watching you, THEN someone gets assigned to listen to you. Just like they have always done but now they do not need to sit outside in a van with all kinds of obvious electronic compnenents. You already bought the mic for them and have it with you most of the day if you are an average joe these days.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by megabyte

Ok NOW!!! i know this is true how did you know i'm fat
you have been watching Dam Plasma tv

/me zips my mouth shut looks at the ceiling and whistles innocently

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

These articles insist we are suffering a mandatory conversion to HI-DEF tv. It is stated as fact over and over again, even though they also acknowledge (sort of) what the truth is... digital, not hi def.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Asusual, the epitome of OXYMORON is the Federal Government.
They demand that everybody stays on the straight and narrow.... everybody that dosen't have a government job, that is.
Prime Example: I'm pretty sure that most of us remember the youtube vid of the cop killing the kid in cold blood in Oakland? What they didn't tell you is that immediately after the incident, all cell phones and video devices were confiscated from that platform and destroyed wholesale. The one we saw was whisked away from the hypocrites on a train immediately before said police action took place. Considering this line of thinking, and with all of the tech to watch US in our day to day grind, why is there no video from the cameras mounted in the station?
Further, why is it unequivocally the standard that THEY have to watch everything WE do, but THEY never use the tools at there disposal to clear someone, THEY only want to convict US, even if its wrong?

I would very much like to see the original police report that was filed on the shooting of that kid. I guarantee you that EVERY STORMTROOPER on that station platform was in unanimous agreement with it, and signed it.

Anybody for laying odds that the prosecutor that had the shooter cop arrested will let all of the others go without so much as a slap on the hand? INCLUDING the one(s) that destroyed the surveillance recordings of the station platforms?

I don't know why they have to go and justify putting more bugs on their citizens uder guise of looking for terrorists, when all they have to do is look at their payroll lists. The cops across the land have all gotten this way, and only a lucky few of us have had a video to get a rotten cop and prosecutor off of our backs.

I think this is what the second amendment said we need a well regulated militia. Regulated totally independent of the Uncle Sam, armed to the teeth with cameras and tapes.

Oh, and as far as recording devices go, I am currently doing a bare metal restoration on a car, and have found TWO listening devices/bugs/gps locators. these were both in the passenger compartment, and WELL hidden in the wiring harnesses and behind weatherstripping. Places one would not normally look. I fully expect to find one somewhere in the engine compartment before I'm done.

Next project? I'm going to have to go over my new car with a fine tooth comb to find the ones in it. Now that I have an idea of what they look like....

I'm glad I used my TV time to do activities around my shop....

new topics

top topics

join