It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1st Post - Passengers of 175 and 11?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by Matrix
As for what hit the towers,,, either a missle or military jet or combination... all I know is flight 11 and 175 didn't. And then 93, well, that official lie has more holes than a sieve.
Care to back up your "data" that you claim to have seen. The reason I ask? Not one person in the entire 911 truth movement has been able to present it.

Kind of like how no one who follows the OCT has been able to prove that the alleged Flight AA11 or the alleged Flight UA 175 were identified by serial numbers...

No data, huh? Look who's making the accusations.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Care to back up your "data" that you claim to have seen. The reason I ask? Not one person in the entire 911 truth movement has been able to present it.

I am kind of excited that FINALLY someone has something.

TY, you are salivating all over yourself again your just waiting for your chance to rip apart this very nice poster drool. Tell spike to stop slobbering all over himself when you mention 911.

I do recall somewhere one of the planes landed.

Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard
Reported by: 9News Staff
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
9/11/01 11:43:57 AM
A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport due to concerns that it may have a bomb aboard, said Mayor Michael R. White.
White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated.
United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.
United said it was also "deeply concerned" about another flight, Flight 175, a Boeing 767, which was bound from Boston to Los Angeles.
On behalf of the airline CEO James Goodwin said: "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved.
"United is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights," he said.

web.archive.org...:/wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html

Was the Mayor lying when he made a press release?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Cash,

Former Mayor, Mike White told reporters that United 93 had landed safely at Hopkins on 9/11. This is true?...... was he lying? Or was he mistaken? Or did he really say this?

Former Mayor Mike Whites press secretary Della Homenik stated this:

"It has always been my understanding that United flight 93 diverted from its intended flight plan while it was in Cleveland air space," Homenik writes in an e-mail. "I never heard a single report, from any source, either on September 11 or in its aftermath, that flight 93 landed in Cleveland."

Further more, Cleveland Channel 5's live coverage of White's comments that day show that he never suggested that the grounded plane parked at the end of a Hopkins runway was United 93:

"Let me walk through the most current situation that we are grappling with," says White at the brief press conference. "At this moment, we have a Boeing 767 in a secure area of Hopkins International Airport. The initial reports were that this plane was hijacked and that there was a bomb on board. There was, before this, an additional plane in our airspace. I am told through unconfirmed reports that we could hear screaming in the control tower. This plane has been diverted from Cleveland and at last report was in the Toledo airspace."

You may want to read about Delta flight 1989:

My husband and I and six other fellow [...] employees were on the 8 am flight from Boston to Los Angeles on Tuesday, but we were on the Delta flight [1989], the one out of three 8am flights departing Logan that did not get hijacked. Instead, we were forced to make an emergency landing in Cleveland because there were reports that a bomb or hijacking was taking place on our plane. The pilot had radioed that there was suspicious activity in the cabin since one of the passengers was speaking urgently on his cellphone and ignored repeated flight attendant requests to stop using his cell phone while in flight. Also, there was an irregularity in the passenger manifest because there were two people [with the same middle eastern name] who were listed but only one aboard.

I hope I cleared that up for you, your honor.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If something happens, check the closest people.

Or the earliest data:

In some cases hold disappearing data as evidence of underlying conspiracy.
And newly generated data and pressured witnesses as further proof.
There is the silent treatment that helps cover conspiracy.

First hand data is the best as bombs went off in the WTC but as the
event reaches the controlling government hands, the government
reacts to protect itself. In WWII the US felt the threat to itself
to enter war against Hitler, against the wishes of many who invested in
Germany, and ended up with atomic bombs for the final blow.
The WTC bombing could have only one out come, the US had to
protect itself. Who this US is is perhaps unknown.

Popular history will perhaps be told by war heroes and conspiracy
history will be told by laying down events and filling in the blanks.

Seven Days In May 1945 is still a great story but its shock and
awe told by the conspiracy historian.

ED: Always use webarchive:
www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">DNA FOX
Is it the mouth that lies.
What if there was no such DNA report.
Or a mistook, cause it took pressure to hold back the truth.
Oops.. link pressure.. see original and use webarchive

[edit on 11/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Or the earliest data:

Care to tell us what plane landed in Cleveland?

Thank you Tesla.

-TY-

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Or the earliest data:

Care to tell us what plane landed in Cleveland?

Thank you Tesla.

-TY-

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated. United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

Looks like 93.

The best data is the first data. Don't be fooled again.

Again:

United identified the plane as Flight 93.

Question all you want. You will get the same answers.
Bombs at the Towers.
Help track down the other landings or do we need to look
into Illuminati vaults 60 years from now.
Seek and you will find.
The will will make it happen.
Landings, landings, we are looking for passenger plane landings.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

White said the plane had been moved to a secure area of the airport, and was evacuated. United identified the plane as Flight 93. The airline did say how many people were aboard the flight.

Looking at your post, I can see no matter what facts are presented to you, you will ignore them and rant about the illuminate. You have made up your mind by reading what ever it is you read.

However, if I am wrong and you are interested in the truth, please read this from Liz Foreman. (who's name was associated with the UA story)

I thought it was time to set the record straight on a website error that's gotten out of hand.

I've been getting calls and e-mails for several years, all from folks who have seen my byline on a story (Plane Lands In Cleveland; Bomb Feared Aboard) about Flight 93, the plane that crashed in a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

The story in question, an Associated Press bulletin, was posted on WCPO.com during the morning of September 11, 2001. The story stated that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. This was not true.

Once the AP issued a retraction a few minutes later, we removed the link.

There were two problems:

1)I only removed the link TO the story. We did not remove the story itself. This was my error probably due to the busy nature of the day - I was the only person updating the website until about noon that day, and things were crazier than they’d ever been.

2) The byline was incorrect. In my haste, I pasted the “Reported by: 9News Staff” byline from a previous story, but this was actually an Associated Press story.

Sometime in 2003 I received an e-mail inquiring about the story. I quickly removed the story, and wrote back to the person, thanking them for the heads up about the incorrect story.

Things didn't stop there.

Messages and phone calls started coming in about "Why did the government make me remove the story?" As is the nature of the net, folks had gotten a hold of the old story and posted it on their own blogs, fueling even more interest in the situation.

So, for everyone who is still wondering about this story, here are some frequently asked questions. I'm hoping this clears everything up once and for all!

FAQ

1. Where did the original story come from?
The story was an Associated Press bulletin that came across the news wires. Associated Press is a news service that many news organizations subscribe to for non-local news. The idea is that a local news organization can’t possibly have reporters everywhere in the world, so for that reason, we publish stories written by Associated Press journalists.

2. So you didn’t report the story yourself?
No, I work at the website in Cincinnati. I generally do not do any reporting out in the field. Also, I was not in Cleveland, nor does WCPO-TV have a Cleveland-based reporter. If you’re not familiar with the geography of Ohio, Cleveland is a good four hours away from us.

There were two problems:

1) I only removed the link TO the story. We did not remove the story itself. This was my error probably due to the busy nature of the day - I was the only person updating the website until about noon that day, and things were crazier than they’d ever been.

2) The byline was incorrect. In my haste, I pasted the “Reported by: 9News Staff” byline from a previous story, but this was actually an Associated Press story.

3. Why didn’t you remove the problem story page from the outset?
My mistake, that’s why. I removed the link TO the story, but didn’t remove the actual story. Then, the story page was indexed by the major search engines. I didn’t even know the story hadn’t been removed until after I was contacted by a member of the public.

4. Why DID you remove the page?
Because it was in error.

5. Why did you create this FAQ page? Isn’t that just fueling the fire?
I’ve been getting a ton of phone calls and e-mails about this recently and answering everyone would make it hard for me to get my day job – running the website – accomplished. Also, unlike the old media paradigm, which is “ignore it and it’ll go away,” the Internet means a two-way conversation with our website users. So, in the interest of media transparency, this is my attempt to clear the air.

blogs.scripps.com...

Mod edit: Fixed quote.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Former Mayor Mike White was telling the truth in the first televised interview.
My “opinion” is other spoke persons had to come on TV and do damage control to cover the Government tracks. I remember the broadcast that morning; the Mayor did say it was flight 93. I knew something was wrong, if it was not flight 93 the Mayor would not have reported that it was. Besides the Mayor is not going to report on something with out checking out his information first. That plane never crashed and it has “never” been proven that flight 93 was the plane that crash that morning. The Government refuses to provide the real evidence to support their claim.

We are only told that an airplane flight 93 crashed and we were told my president Bush to not believe in any conspiracy theories. (Meaning) Oh please, believe in our lies!

Spike drooled on your shoe laces time to mop up.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

TY say what you want but the Mayor did make that comment and there is a cover up about it !

Former Cleveland Mayor Reported Flight 93 Landed at Cleveland Airport on 9/11 and Flight 175 in Vicinity. Cincinnati WCPO TV Cover-ups Why Account Removed From Web Site
State sponsored U.S. media ignores story, leaving 'internet hounds' to smell out the truth behind what really happened to the passengers on the doomed flights.
11 Nov 2005
By Greg Szymanski
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Former Mayor White, as well as United and WCPO, could not be reached for comment, but the evidence still remains, even though it was suspiciously removed from the television’s web site in June 2004 in and around the time of the 9/11 Commission hearings.

The answer to this question remains a mystery four years later since the 9/11 Commission or the FBI never thoroughly investigated the news report or former Mayor White’s statement.

www.thepowerhour.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

256.com...

Read this. This is the flight mistaken for Flight 93 landing in Cleveland mentioned by the mayor.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

TY say what you want but the Mayor did make that comment and there is a cover up about it !

Show me the quote of retract the statement.

He is not quoted ANYWHERE.

Try reading the article.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

If you find that credible, then good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Flt 93 And Flt 175
Landed At Or Near
Cleveland On 911 --
Says Former Cleveland Mayor
Cincinnati WCPO TV Cover-Ups
Why Account Removed From Web Site

By Greg Szymanski
11-11-5

State sponsored U.S. media ignores story, leaving 'internet hounds' to smell out the truth behind what really happened to the passengers on the doomed flights.

On the morning of 9/11 a little known Cincinnati television station ran a story saying Flight 93 landed at Cleveland International Airport instead of crashing in Pennsylvania as claimed in the official government story.
Reporters at WCPO Channel 9 quoted then Cleveland Mayor Michael R. White as saying "a Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing due to a bomb threat," the airplane landing safely, moved to a secure location and evacuated.

The early morning report went on to say United Airlines verified the plane as Flight 93, but was also deeply concerned about another jetliner in the vicinity, Flight 175, flying from Boston to Los Angeles.

Also included in the little known news report was a comment from United CEO, James Goodwin, who said, "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved. United Airlines is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights."

Former Mayor White, as well as United and WCPO, could not be reached for comment, but the evidence still remains, even though it was suspiciously removed from the television's web site in June 2004 in and around the time of the 9/11 Commission hearings.

With the evidence trail getting colder and colder, the obvious still must be asked: if Flight 175 was slamming into the South Tower and Flight 93 was downed over Pennsylvania like the government contends, why was Mayor White saying both planes were in or in the vicinity of Cleveland?

The answer to this question remains a mystery four years later since the 9/11 Commission or the FBI never thoroughly investigated the news report or former Mayor White's statement.

And if there still happens to be any 9/11 family members still wondering what really happened to their loved ones aboard the doomed 9/11 flights, it isn't much consolation that the only really serious investigation to date has come from a couple of cyber space sleuths with no real criminal investigation background and only a hyperactive curiosity as their credentials.

But to the credit of these novice sleuths, who never even listed their names in order to take credit for their work, the following information about the original WCPO story and its removal from the internet is all we have to go on:

"Though the story from Cincinnati TV station WCPO is not recent news (it was posted within hours of the 9/11 attacks)," said the sleuths, "I had never heard of it until a fellow researcher recently contacted me. Click on the first link "(see links below) and you will see what is currently posted on the website, 'This story has been removed from WCPO.com. It was a preliminary AP story, and was factually incorrect.'

"However, using the powerful resource of the Internet Archive , which archives all major websites on the internet on a regular basis, you can see how this webpage appeared over past months and years. Using this excellent resource, you will discover that the original posting (provided below) can be viewed at the second link below.

"Note that the original posting says nothing about being an AP article. Note also that the article continued to be posted for all dates through June 2004, and disappeared only after that. Remember that Flight 93 reportedly crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11, with all aboard killed. How can this be? See these web sites for verification:
www.wcpo.com...
attacked/news_local/story14.html

web.archive.org...*/www.wcpo.com...
specials/2001/americaattack ed/news_local/story14.html

Besides WCPO's obvious cover-up, another little known account concerning the passengers aboard the flights concerns the strange - almost unbelievable -- reaction of former Rep. Phil Crane (R-Ill) in response to the information compiled on another internet sleuth's 9/11web site.

The incident involves a phone call by Rep. Crane to Phil Jayhan, a serious 9/11 fact gatherer, who appears to be on to something and headed in the right direction in solving parts of the 9/11 mystery if this strange -- out of the blue call -- from a Congressman is any indication.

In an extended phone conversation this week concerning the call, Jayhan asked why would a big shot Congressman call him unless it was to designed to gather information, interrogate him or find out what he really knew, as well as indicating he might be hot on the trail of something important

Jayhan, who puts together www.letsroll911.org , also wrote this on his web site about the mysterious call from former Rep. Crane, the former head of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee:

"Well, we all now know there was a series of War Games going on the week of 911, as well as 911 itself. I probably wouldn't have even thought of this if it were not for Congressman Phil Crane's phone call to me.

"Why take any chances on 911? They had time on their side, and thus a near perfect plan, or a perfect plan that didn't work as advertised. Crane seemed most interested in 'the people' & 'the pathology' more than anything else. Why would he be asking me about this, if indeed flight 93 was the meat wagon? All of the remains would have been sent to path and identified, and no one would be the wiser, right?

"But as I have said, if I could pin down a reason why Phil Crane would have pulled the stunt he did with me, it would have to be the subject of where are the people...? Because he didn't have a problem with the missile and the pod or that the flight was switched, so he was well acquainted with my web site when he called. But he, they(?) were stumped as to the missing people, and where they went. So, let's think in Phil Crane's shoes for a moment. He finally is forced to see the site (let's roll) by one of his aids who finally had done the research and seen that what my site says is true.

"So Phil Crane and perhaps a few in his staff, or perhaps a few other Congressman and Senators are sitting around, and they see the problem pod, the problem missile and realize this plane was switched.

"I am assuming here that they know something we don't in this area, i.e. namely that there were No bodies or true DNA tests done. They were a PR sham to help sweep 911 under the rug sooner and more efficiently, best not to have grieving loved ones family members crying foul because DNA testing was taking too long to put their hearts to rest, so they faked the DNA test results."

Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also writes for American Free Press www.AmericanFreePress.net
and has his own site www.arcticbeacon.com .

Greg has a live Radio show every Monday night on
mms://media.LewisNews.com/Greg
and on
mms://media.LewisNews.com/RadioLewisNews
at 8 pm Pacific time. Greg is also looking for sponsors for his popular new show and he can be contacted at [email protected]. On Oct. 3, Greg will be starting a daily afternoon show on the Republic Broadcast Network, airing on shortwave, low band FM and on the internet. Go to www.rbnlive.com for information.

I will still stand by my sources the article that TY posted was an attempt to cover up what the Mayor Mike White said, we know that the original story was buried by WCPO Channel 9. Don’t forget what United CEO James Goodwin statement with the Mayor Whites statements.

Also included in the little known news report was a comment from United CEO, James Goodwin, who said, "The thoughts of everyone at United are with the passengers and crew of these flights. Our prayers are also with everyone on the ground who may have been involved. United Airlines is working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to obtain further information on these flights."

Former Mayor White, as well as United and WCPO, could not be reached for comment, but the evidence still remains, even though it was suspiciously removed from the television's web site in June 2004 in and around the time of the 9/11 Commission hearings.

www.rense.com...

I remember watching the broadcast that morning and I found it very strange since it was broadcast right after the supposedly flight 93 crash. I have never forgotten it and I have always talked about it and some people remember the Mayor White broadcast and his statement. These people who want to try and cover up that the Mayor never made that statement are trying to play on your intelligents.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Show me the quote of retract the statement.

and your overall point is....?

He is not quoted ANYWHERE.

Try reading the article.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by cashlink

256.com...

Read this. This is the flight mistaken for Flight 93 landing in Cleveland mentioned by the mayor.

are you actually really serious right now deltboy? You believe that article and all the damage control bs propoganda like that nullifies what was originally reported?

whats the source again from that article? who wrote it?

please show me more credible sources or why this article and the retractions nullify the original reports.

its a COVER STORY.

please tell me you aren't that gullible.

oh and tell me more about gray watson...

hmmmmm... or shoud i just call your attention to the bottom of the page
that says,,, "Part of Gray Watson's propaganda."

INDEED!

ROFL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join