It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1st Post - Passengers of 175 and 11?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have been a long time spectator of this site. I have finally decide to join in.
I was wondering if anyone could help clear my head. I have been reading and viewing videos about what really hit the towers. One theory is that missiles were used and holographic technology. I'm not saying that I buy into that idea.
However, if this were the case, does anyone know about the manifest for these flights. If there are any threads discussing this I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks.

Clucker T. Spud.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You can search them in the ATS google search in the top rt corner. Also on the main page of the 9/11 Forum you can go back to the very first posts from all the way back in 02 till now (I believe its like page 170, where as the front page is 1).

You should be able to find everything that you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Hi Clucker.

Welcome to ATS...

Here are the Manifests you requested:

Flight 11:

Flight 175:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Glad you joined...

Make sure to flame idiots...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks for all the info.
I'm not sure what I hope to find or learn here.
But I have read so many posts that express
what I feel or believe to be untrue. Can't wait to
start browsing.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

TY, please provide your sources for those passenger list?
This is one thing “you” jump on if people post with out showing their resources so please, practice what you preach!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Try being a little nicer cash.

Read this entire page.... lots of information:

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted by cluckerspud
I have been a long time spectator of this site. I have finally decide to join
However, if this were the case, does anyone know about the manifest for these flights. If there are any threads discussing this I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Be forewarned that other official flight manifests exist with different names; some added - some removed. Nobody seems to know who exactly was allegedly on those alleged hijacked flights; especially the FBI. Mohand Alshehri allegedly aboard Flt 175 was still alive after 9-11 and apparently had his identity stolen. Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail M. Alshehri, and Abdulaziz Alomari allegedly aboard Flt 11 were also still alive after 9-11 and apparently also had their identities stolen. Outside of the fact that there were no hijackers nor hijacked aircraft on 9-11, there has been no effort by the FBI to correct the faulty lists nor find out who the actors were playing the parts of the framed hijackers prior to 9-11. Most likely all of the alleged hijackers had their identities stolen by unknown persons taking part in the INSIDE JOB Attack on America.

The FBI is apparently helpless at correcting the actual names and identities of the alleged hijackers. Perhaps they have completely run out of employees capable of forging evidence; with all the whistleblowers jumping ship over the past 20 years. Or perhaps with the current state of instability of the entire collapsing Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory Built on Quicksand, they are leery of sticking their necks any further into a noose.

Of course the FBI has gone after none of these persons, because the last thing the Bush Regime needed was public trials of falsely accused 9-11 hijackers. Well . . . they did go after persons indirectly involved such as the mad shoe bomber who had mini-nukes or something hidden in his shoes . . . . and they did get the MASTERMIND . . .
. . . of 9-11, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who after enduring extended torture, cunningly confessed to every terrorist crime committed for the past 150 years.

On a side note, apparently Mohamed Atta also alleged to be aboard Flt 11, was also alive after 9-11, and was also another victim of stolen identity. These still alive persons have likely been eliminated by the 9-11 perps over the past 7 years to prevent any legal consequences. Don't expect any further legal investigation from OUR FBI.

(Mohamed Atta) spoke excellent German - good enough to correct other students' texts - as well as fluent English and Arabic. (FT.com)
Atta and two other suspected hijackers reported their passports stolen in late 1999. (BBC News)

(Rudi Dekkers, owner of Huffman Aviation) knew that Atta had lived in Hamburg, Germany and one day [in 2000] spoke to him in German as a way of friendly communication. Atta was stunned and quickly walked away. (house.gov)

An imposter could pretend to be Atta, but he couldn't pretend to speak German.

(Atta senior) had no knowledge his son had ever been in the United States. More absurd to him was the idea that his son had enrolled in a Florida flight school. “Did he ever learn to fly? Never. He never even had a kite.” Added Atta senior: “My daughter, who is a doctor, used to get him medicine before every journey, to make combat the cramps and the vomiting he feels every time he gets on the plane.”

whatreallyhappened.com...

The elder Atta said he had last seen his son about 18 months ago in Egypt. He had never been to visit him in Germany, and knew little of his life there. He also claimed that his son had called him two days after the attack, and described it as "a normal conversation." But he snarled when asked to give further details. Asked what country Muhammad had called from, he said, "The name of the country isn't written on the phone."

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Be forewarned that other official flight manifests exist with different names; some added - some removed. Nobody seems to know who exactly was allegedly on those alleged hijacked flights; especially the FBI.

I like how you put allegedly on anything that dismisses your fantasy. Yet, above you state something as FACT without a shred of evidence.

Now here, you show just how much of an apologist you are for the scum that killed our own.

For instance:

On a side note, apparently Mohamed Atta also alleged to be aboard Flt 11, was also alive after 9-11, and was also another victim of stolen identity. These still alive persons have likely been eliminated by the 9-11 perps over the past 7 years to prevent any legal consequences. Don't expect any further legal investigation from OUR FBI.

"Apparently" and "more than likely?" Nice job there SPreston. We know you and Dylan have all the facts huh?

The elder Atta said he had last seen his son about 18 months ago in Egypt. He had never been to visit him in Germany, and knew little of his life there. He also claimed that his son had called him two days after the attack, and described it as "a normal conversation." But he snarled when asked to give further details. Asked what country Muhammad had called from, he said, "The name of the country isn't written on the phone."

I especially LOVE this. This is typical pollution that is treated with a "high -5" at the Loose Change Forum. As usual this is an old story. Why don't you post more recent interviews with Mohammad's father?

Lets look here:

Arab News on September 19th:

Atta’s father, a lawyer, said he had not heard from his son since the attack, but was confident he had nothing to do with the carnage.

www.arabnews.com...

Lets get a little more recent though....

Atta's father praises London bombs

Wednesday, July 20, 2005; Posted: 8:57 a.m. EDT (12:57 GMT)

CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The father of one of the hijackers who commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, praised the recent terror attacks in London and said many more would follow.

Speaking to CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin Tuesday in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, Mohamed el-Amir said he would like to see more attacks like the July 7 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus that killed 52 people, plus the four bombers....

El-Amir said the attacks in the United States and the July 7 attacks in London were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt

Speaking to CNN producer Ayman Mohyeldin Tuesday in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, Mohamed el-Amir said he would like to see more attacks like the July 7 bombings of three London subway trains and a bus that killed 52 people, plus the four bombers....

Of course, the 7-7 attack recently proven to be an inside job attack by the Brits or perhaps by a supposed ally of the Brits infamous for their false flag attacks. But that is another conspiracy theory forum isn't it?

posted by SPreston
Be forewarned that other official flight manifests exist with different names; some added - some removed. Nobody seems to know who exactly was allegedly on those alleged hijacked flights; especially the FBI. Mohand Alshehri allegedly aboard Flt 175 was still alive after 9-11 and apparently had his identity stolen. Waleed M. Alshehri, Wail M. Alshehri, and Abdulaziz Alomari allegedly aboard Flt 11 were also still alive after 9-11 and apparently also had their identities stolen. Outside of the fact that there were no hijackers nor hijacked aircraft on 9-11, there has been no effort by the FBI to correct the faulty lists nor find out who the actors were playing the parts of the framed hijackers prior to 9-11. Most likely all of the alleged hijackers had their identities stolen by unknown persons taking part in the INSIDE JOB Attack on America.

The FBI is apparently helpless at correcting the actual names and identities of the alleged hijackers. Perhaps they have completely run out of employees capable of forging evidence; with all the whistleblowers jumping ship over the past 20 years. Or perhaps with the current state of instability of the entire collapsing Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory Built on Quicksand, they are leery of sticking their necks any further into a noose.

posted by ThroatYogurt
I like how you put allegedly on anything that dismisses your fantasy. Yet, above you state something as FACT without a shred of evidence.

I really do not know what you are whining about. Finding the other major network generated passenger manifests is quite easy with a simple search. Also there is a plethora of information available concerning the 9 alleged hijackers who were still alive after 9-11. I'm sure OP cluckerspud can handle it. Here is the current entire FBI public knowledge base on the alleged 9-11 hijackers.
FBI Announces List of 19 Hijackers
Tracking the 9-11 Hijackers - 9 Were Still Alive
There are no updates to be found. Again and again the FBI has been notified that there are mistakes in their database; even by the Saudi government and the Moroccoan government. The FBI has even admitted to these mistakes. But . . . . NOTHING. After seven years no revision; no updates to their database. Could the FBI really be that incompetent? Many would claim the FBI would be far more incompetent than that. The FBI must know who the perps really are, and just does not want to deal with it. Being called an Anti-Semite or similar can be very damaging to a career.

posted by SPreston

posted by ThroatYogurt
Now here, you show just how much of an apologist you are for the scum that killed our own.

Don't accuse me of what you are guilty of ThroatYogurt. I know for a fact that 9-11 was an Inside Job Attack on America. I know for a fact there were no hijackers and no hijacked aircraft. There are dozens . . . nay hundreds of contradictions and improbabilities and outright impossibilities complicit with the 9-11 Official Conspiracy Theory, which all occuring together in the same reality just would never be possible.

There are good reasons why George Dubya Bush and Tricky Dick Cheney DESPERATELY blocked any and all investigations into 9-11. We still have not had an investigation; just a Whitewash. There are good reasons why you and your fellow perp defenders are still DESPERATELY resisting any and all investigations into 9-11.

Do you expect further investigation by the FBI into the identities of the alleged 9-11 hijackers? No? Neither do I. You are the person apologizing for and defending the scum that killed our own; not I. So go look in a mirror when you utter those words, if that is possible.

[edit on 11/7/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If the hijackers are alive, they should give interviews on video claiming their innocence. Otherwise its all BS with people who have the same name.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If the hijackers are alive, they should give interviews on video claiming their innocence. Otherwise its all BS with people who have the same name.

Some of them did go public back in 2001 and 2002. But who would make their protestations public here in the US? The Mainstream News Media which has been protecting the true 9-11 perpetrators? Never. Even YouTube and Google would quickly censor them. They were remaining in Middle Eastern countries which were protecting them from illegal extradition to the US. Who knows what has happened to them in the past 7 years? The Israeli Mossad has hit squads in almost every nation on earth and so does the US government.

FBI Announces List of 19 Hijackers
Tracking the 9-11 Hijackers - 9 Were Still Alive

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Thank you TY I will be a little nicer when you are.
Than you for your source.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Some of them went public in 2001 and 02? Any videos that show such action? Like in Al Jazeera? Any pictures of them alive and giving those interviews? If you are basing on hit squads on Mossad and U.S. govt. that kept any possible hijackers from revealing their faces with no hard evidence then I say BS.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And also, if you want to make sure that you pin on the blame of the hijackers, use the names of the dead ones, not ones that are alive and kicking to tell about it and send hit squads to go and kill em.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi

Are there folks here who can give a brief exlaination of the codes in the manifest. The names and seating arrangements are obvious, but what does the rest indicate?

To me this is the central "smoking gun" of the whole story.

If the perpetrators were not accurately identified (due to stolen identities) yet FBI were quick to name them?! Then surely a serious investigation of terrorists and subsequent "war on terror" would demand absolute conclusive identification of the culprits and their alliegences?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
If the perpetrators were not accurately identified (due to stolen identities) yet FBI were quick to name them?! Then surely a serious investigation of terrorists and subsequent "war on terror" would demand absolute conclusive identification of the culprits and their alliegences?

There were some initial inaccuracies in identification, while names were taken from passenger manifests I believe some were spelt incorrectly and some used an incorrect picture. This was relatively quickly corrected however and details were updated. The reports SPreston and others are referring to were issued in the days following the attack and have since been discarded as more details emerged.

There certainly were people who believed themselves to be falsely accused, and you'll find that sites such as 911myths have a lot of good information on this. Not only are there videos available of these hijackers reading martyrdom statements, there are reports from family members of these people going missing and even an official acknowledgement from Saudi Arabia regarding 15 of the 19 hijackers.

911myths.com... contains a lot of the information you are probably looking for.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt

Of course, the 7-7 attack recently proven to be an inside job attack by the Brits or perhaps by a supposed ally of the Brits infamous for their false flag attacks. But that is another conspiracy theory forum isn't it?

No need to respond to your entire rant. You JUST proved what your all about.

You quoted my source and left out what Mohamed Atta's father said:

El-Amir said the attacks in the United States and the July 7 attacks in London were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son.

Nice job clipping that part of the quote. Being an apologist for terrorists much come natural to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
No need to respond to your entire rant. You JUST proved what your all about.

You quoted my source and left out what Mohamed Atta's father said:

Nice job clipping that part of the quote. Being an apologist for terrorists much come natural to you.

I could care less what his father said 4 years after 9-11. He lives in Egypt and the US has not yet attacked Egypt. El-Amir said a 50 year religious war; but Dubya and Cheney and McCain and Obama said the religious war would last 100 years.

In case you have forgotten, Iraq had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9-11, even if a person were to believe your fairy tale, and George Dubya Bush attacked Iraq for their oil and for greedy political purposes. Those people in the Middle East have every right to be bitter over the US murdering their women and children and bombing their churches and schools and hospitals.

The US which thinks it is another Roman Empire will go down in flames soon, and there is nothing we can do to stop it, because people like you insist on defending OUR real enemies. The NWO Corporate Elitists who really rule OUR nation could care less if we end up a burning wasteland. They will salvage their great wealth elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I could care less what his father said 4 years after 9-11. He lives in Egypt and the US has not yet attacked Egypt. El-Amir said a 50 year religious war; but Dubya and Cheney and McCain and Obama said the religious war would last 100 years.

You were shown that you quote mined and then you do this??? You clipped it EVEN AGAIN! Your posts show what you are about. HE stated that there will be more fighters:

"LIKE HIS SON"

Try again Preston.

In case you have forgotten, Iraq had absolutely NOTHING to do with 9-11, even if a person were to believe your fairy tale, and George Dubya Bush attacked Iraq for their oil and for greedy political purposes. Those people in the Middle East have every right to be bitter over the US murdering their women and children and bombing their churches and schools and hospitals.

What you need to do is stop assuming that because I disagree with your paranoid fantasy's, that I support Bush or his administration. I am a bleeding heart liberal from one of the most liberal states in the country.

The rest of your post is just another one of your paranoid rants.

pssst.. I have a secret to tell you... in approximately 75 days, there will not be anymore neoconservative a-holes in power in this country. Not sure what this will do to your truth movement then. Oh that's right... Obama is one of THEM!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join