It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo cluster of orbs canada daylight 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

Im sorry man. Gerks lied to me about bri trying to take credit for my vid. Anyhow... Hope you can forgive me brother. He aparently is giving my credit. :-( Ah well, be blessed

Gary

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by claypaff

hello Gary
How you doing All credit is going to you. I have sayed several times its your footage and all links are to your youtube site. thought it would get you more hits awell.

Brian

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a great capture.

What drew me to this is that I have been in the past week seeing visions of rainbows everywhere, and I'm wondering if it's just me, or something more...

Anyway, great.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I know that now brother, lol, sorry... Bunch of dis informants were trying to get me all messed up about you strealing my vid, and I had no way until now to check it out. And I still can't figure out how to use this site lol. Im so lost. Anyhow.... When I found out you were giving me credit, I realized that I totally over reacted.
I've had to deal with a few people who tried to take credit in the last couple of days, and I was just on edge.

Your a great guy - Namaste - peace

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by claypaff

Ever things cool thanks for all the comments for claypaffs video it a real interesting sighting and should be spread about talked about for sometime

brian

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Gary, Any chance you can post the raw video somewhere for a closer look?

Very cool video for sure

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't think that those objects are a flock of birds. They look like they're illuminated despite the slightly foggy weather.

I've seen similar objects to those, they aren't stars.. nor are they conventional aircraft of any kind considering the sheer number of them too.

I'd say that this video is OK, I don't think it's hoax or anything.. Flag you deserve. But nevertheless, another inconclusive footage.

You say you filmed this in Canada?.. but you're location says Scotland..care to elaborate?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Its not my footage I put it on for a friend mate His account is claypaff go to top off comments and there he is

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Looks like a flock of birds to me.

I find your disclaimer of "there aren't many, if any, seagulls here" interesting.

1. Why bother stating this? It leads me to believe you know exactly what the "orbs" are and you're trying to deflect skepticism away.

2. It's total BS. Vernon, BC is surrounded by large lakes with large gull populations. For example...

karstosis.com...

And let's not forget about the pelicans that also inhabit the area.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately all the sites use a compression program that blurs and takes away quality. the original capture is much much clearer. Unfortunately I have posted oon 5 or six vid sites and its always the same.
the only way to see the better version is at my house lol :-)

Gary (claypaff)

reply to post by TommyG

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

there 100% not a flock of birds Keep up the good work and keep filming the sky's.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by claypaff
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

Its my video. Not sure if someone else is trying to take credit, but I have a longer uncut version, and its taken just outside my front door. If you have questions about the sighting - ask me - claypaff on youtube. Only I can have the answers since its my capture.

Gary

Hi Gary,

I was wondering if you ever get down to Vancouver? I'd like to see the original video and I am think that other directors of UFOBC would also be interested. You can email us at [email protected]

Do you think you might be able to send us a few frames with full resolution?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i find it interesting that they appear to be glowing white orbs. I am new to this but not knew to the belief of the unseen and it would seem that orbs are a common theme in unidentified subjects. I too am from Vancouver and my friend a reputable man has had many strange occurrences such as objects moving on there own in his house. But his orb like experience is truly uncanny.

One white glowing orb the size of a beach ball was slowly bouncing up and down on his property as it methodically and slowly bounced it would multiply into formation, one became two, two became four etc until there was a large number of them.....all bouncing in unison. Then in full syncronization suddenly stopped mid bounce, paused, then shot off up wards in all directions into infinity or where ever they went. I got goose bumps when he told me and i believe him 100%

I am of the belief these are spirit forms of energy, the same forces that are responsible for crop circles and every other phenomenon out there. And not unlike any other source of power they do have an agenda. I do think one day we well know the truth but there will be many plot twists before the absolute truth is proofing and the supreme agenda is played out. And i feel that day will be in my life time.

Just a theory

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I live in Vernon..... and those orbs are seen over top of becker mountain where i go dirtbiking..... i've seen them coutless times... 1 even skimmed near the bottom of the mountain then gentlely faded away over the top of the mountain. when i first saw it. it was windy and i thought maybe it was a plastic shopping bag floating around. this isn't the 1st or the last time they will appear.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

i tend to believe you its ufos or part of the blue beam project.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join