It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon prepares for wartime transition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Pentagon prepares for wartime transition

www.cnn.com

# Transition of power will be the first during wartime since Vietnam
# Pentagon officials say they began transfer preparations weeks ago
# President Bush says terrorists could use this transfer period "to attack us"
# Smooth transition of power is a "priority for the rest of my presidency," Bush says
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
President Bush says terrorists could use this transfer period "to attack us"????

What the hell is that suppose to mean..

Okay, I get it's possible but damn dude, don't make it look so suspicious when it actually happens.

If a false flag would EVER occurred it will be within the next 2 month.

I will bet a 2 week pay cheque that Israel will attack Iran before Obama is in full control of the country.

www.cnn.com

[edit on 6-11-2008 by xbranscombex]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Actually if terrorists wanted to attack US they would have done it in October when the financial crisis shook stock markets all over the world .... they would have made bigger crash then it was in 30's. I guess they have invested a lot of money in US too
otherwise the strike would have allready happened, unless they're waiting for Dow to come down to 5-6K.
Looks like Bush's begging them to attack, he even went in public with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If "they" wanted to cause devastation that would have attacked a big city while the voting was going on.

This is just a typical spoon full of fear from Washington, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What thats mean is that we are more vulnerable during a period of a transition of government. Thats pretty much a "duh". I mean anyone is more vulnerable then as old pieces move out and the new ones move in. If something were to happen it would be a mess.

Originally posted by xbranscombex

President Bush says terrorists could use this transfer period "to attack us"????

What the hell is that suppose to mean..

Okay, I get it's possible but damn dude, don't make it look so suspicious when it actually happens.

If a false flag would EVER occurred it will be within the next 2 month.

I will bet a 2 week pay cheque that Israel will attack Iran before Obama is in full control of the country.

www.cnn.com

[edit on 6-11-2008 by xbranscombex]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Friday, November 7, 2008

Barak: Israel not ruling out any option in stopping Iran threat; "We mean what we say"

Israel is not ruling out any option when it comes to dealing with Iran's nuclear program, Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Friday.

Following a meeting with US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in Jerusalem, Barak said he told her that Israel is "not taking any option off the table, and we don't recommend that others take any option off the table," stressing, "We mean what we say."

(Rest of the article: The Jerusalem Post)

Haaretz - Barak to Rice: Israel convinced Iran working on nuclear arms; Defense Min. says Jerusalem keeping all options on table, including military strike, recommends same to U.S.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, terrorists....
Terrorists can attack... terrorists would have attacked... terrorists will attack...

C'mon... drop it already.... when a child grows up enough it stops believing in the boogie-man, right?

So let's just wake up and stop believing this cr@p...

Terrorists (per se) DO NOT exist!!

Peace

Edit: spelling

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Sator]

new topics

top topics

join