It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Barclay Card Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I am new to this community i have tried posting annonomously but to no avail i wonder what the story with that is? Anyway on to the point in hand has anyone seen the new barclaycard ad on uk tv contactless credit card is this a step in the direction of everyone getting chipped most people these days have a card as this is part and parcel with having a bank account i see it is a popular conspiracy for everyone getting a id card so this may be a way of passivly forcing these cards on us furthermore they can track our movements through hidden card readers and flag people not carrying cards through the use of cctv as everyone knows uk is heavily monitored this way.does any one think that this is a new world order move?

ANY MAN WHO DOES NOT CARRY THE MARK OF THE BEAST CAN NEITHER BUY OR SELL AND THAT IS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmm.. see your point man.. Got any video link or etc for us that don't have the ad's running in our area\country?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by astorath

Yeah it's been on for a few weeks, doesn't electronics money look fun and easy everyone?????

What do you mean "computer says no??" Oh well let me pay for it with.... oh wait... no money... errr??????

[edit on 6/11/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
isn't the oyster card capable of that aswell, way more disturbing, you hear nothing about it.

sometimes i think the uk is the test bed for the nwo.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by astorath

M

here is a link to the ad uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh Lawd, the natwest ones advertised all over London tube stations are the worst! "Cash is a thing of the past!" "Say no to lose change" " It's as easy as Maestro" If ever there was a mark of the beast advertisement campaign its the maestro/natwest ones!

top topics

join