It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Alex Jones... He has went just crazy! :-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am a great fan of Alex Jones, but this day has been so colorful already. He is so crazy, from all issues witch are facing him...

"Obama Mania" has touched him from deep heart, and he is outraged from near future. He was just in Russia Today, and he is upset, because he have notice that Russia and China is his only fellows at this time against NWO!

I have same opinion... But its difficult to accept in Austin, Texas

So if you want to entertain a show, listen now!
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I've listened to him for a couple of months now and he's had a rageful rant a few times now. But that happens to all of us in those times when you let take everything in at once.

Listening to his show some times makes me very paranoid

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Uh Alex Jones is a nutcase!

Frootloops im tellin ya. Dude has seriously gone off the deep end. :shk: and they gave him a radio show. Talk about spreading madness.

Sure there are coverups and conspiracies in our government, but your not gonna get to the truth of them by listining to this disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's funny listening to Webster Tarpley talk about the same stuff but he's so level headed. It seems that after a couple hours Alex usually gets all worked up and has some sort of blow out. With all the stupid things going on in the world I don't blame him.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Well, the Chinese system is pretty much is the blueprint for the NWO. Total control by the state and lots of profits for the corporations. So it is very hard to see how China could be an ally against it...

top topics

join