It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Won't Make the Same Mistakes This Time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The "puppet-masters" messed up, they made too many mistakes with Bush. They accidentally made him an enemy in the public eye, and people began to distrust their government.

Up rises a hero, a charismatic face of "change" and "hope." The people will do what Obama tells them to do, as if everything he's doing is in the name of these sought after ideas. The people will trust their government once again...

Don't believe it for one second. Though there's a new mask, corruption is still the man wearing it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What makes you think they screwed up on Bush. I tend to buy into the whole NWO theory, but I've really pushed it out of my mind for it really destroyed how I thought about day to day life. And really what can you do, we don't have the money, we don't have the guns, and we don't have the public support. But I repeat what makes you think they screwed up with Bush, I believe it was all part of the plan.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Indeed. Obama has enough charisma and character to make it easier to swallow as our civil liberties are eroded away. Obama will at least hand you a bit of lube as you bend over.

You should listen to the plan with Obama here.

new topics

join