It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Super' Powers and how to see if you've got them and other people who have

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi i'm DeathAngel42 and i have a power to teleport and stop time, iknow this may sound crazy but trust me this is reality, it's evolution. Now if anyone has any questions about powers, or if you want to talk about some of your powers then go for it. But please no negativity on her. thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
0.o. Got enough smiley faces? If you do really have the power to teleport wanna come over to my house? that would be really awesome to see. :LOL:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

But please no negativity on her.

I never said anything about her.

Just to keep this from getting to negative, got any videos?

And sure, tell me what powers I have.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
0.o. Got enough smiley faces? If you do really have the power to teleport wanna come over to my house? that would be really awesome to see. :LOL:

LOL, yeah i was going to say that also but decided not to

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well being this is the place to Deny Ignorance...I'm sure your going to prove this to us, as words typed on a screen really doesn't prove much.

Some sort of documented proof? A video would be cool.

Then maybe I'll show you mine.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is that really you Hiro Nakamura!? Wow!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, well, well. No negativity here, but you must be about 20 years old, never experienced true power, and you just think you "have" the power. Especially, with all the smiley, haa, haas, and the major haa, haas!

True power, especially, doesn't reveal itself. The only true power is within yourself, and you keep it to yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Super powers... hmmm...

I seem to short circuit or ruin any complicated machine or device I touch.
Or is that because I'm clumsy?

I know!! It makes me a genius!

Anything you can break I can break faster.

I can break anything better than you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I can see into the future by looking at the pieces in peoples sick. I know this sounds crazy but i swear its all true. I predicted that several terrorist attacks in my country of palestine, which all came true. Recently i predicted Obama will kill all the jews and im very worried. I learned how to do this when i trip over a lizard and landed in a pot of toxic waste. I hope you all take this very seriously as i did yours.
Yours faithfully, Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My power is the ability to identify threads that are a waste of time

As far as super powers go, I do believe within us all is the ability to go beyond our normal limits and potential should the need arise. For example I remember seeing footage of a helicopter crash where someone was pinned underneath it, and in a fit of panic a man was able to briefly lift the helicopter enough to get the victim out.

As for teleportation...well if you can teleport to mine now I have a 42" lcd tv i'll give you - that's if I don't render you unconscious and sell you to science first

Edited for spelling - obviously not one of my super powers

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Jimbowsk]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Video or it didn't happen, I think applies here.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
5-1 10-10-10-6 4-8-5
???

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

I think it's safe to say he/she is much younger than 20. I had better grammar skills when I was 12.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

What is the meaning of this?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

ummm..... no i am not 20 years old and i do grasp the concept of true power, and by the way, at least i have a power, or if you do, well why don't you tell us what it i, or are you to scared? by the way i'm 15

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiatus

that s a good power, can you describe you and when you first learnt this power?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i first leart this power accidently, while i was practising football, i was running towards the ball when suddenly, i dissapeared into a dark spot, a few seconds later i appered 30 meters way from where i was, i diddn't know what happened, so i thought it was a one off thing, but the it happened again, but this time in school, i found something in common, that both times, i was focusing all my energy into one spot, so then i tried it at home, and i was succesful, so that's how i really started!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

If you were telling the truth, you obviously want us to know about this power.

Because this is something you can EASILY prove.
Make a video of you doing this and post it on youtube, if you don't want your face seen, wear a superhero style mask and cape.

I don't believe you because of the way your posts sound. If you want us to believe make a video, if you want this thread to just be a whole bunch of crap, then keep posting crap. Or if your lying and you feel stupid, tell us the truth.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have a super human ability to metabolize alcohol at an extremingly alarming rate!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join