It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current events and A MAN i met who told me about it in 2001.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So this all started back in 2001, over Christmas when my and my parents went to France for the break. One day we went to a coffee shop to talk and have coffee. As we walked in there was this tall black man with dreadlocks and blue eyes. he REALLY stood out. As we walked in he stood up and said "I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU!"

We were a little creeped out. Kind like.."who are you?" So we sit down with the guy and he comes and says "I am KUFU" He goes on to talk about our family. he knows the peoples names in our family without us even telling him. He is getting very personal but he is still warming up to us as we are getting comfortable talking to this stranger.

After talking about our past and family issues (in extreme depth), he goes...The reason i am here is because there is something i need to discuss with you. He goes on to describe that the world as we know it is changing for the worse. He goes into detail about how the church has been corrupted, (ex...how chapels should not be in building that hide gods own nature creation and that its egotistical to think God wants to be worshiped inside a man made object. ..) and he talks about how the government is planning something and how they are currently in the process of priming/conditioning us. How they will use smaller events and slowly condition us into accepting things we would initially find alarming. Imagine if you had a video game where people went around blowing peoples brains up 50 years ago...something like that. But he also went on to say the Antichrist was soon to be revealed and that if we look at the signs and keep our eyes open we will know who he is.

Then he says we will know when the time is by the signs. he said there will be a big earthquake tomorrow(day after we talked to him). then a catastrophic flood, flooding in the gulf of mexico, a very large eruption in the US, and a major earth quake in California that will be devastating. he said other natural events will be accelerating at an alarming rate as well. Some of these have happened as you can obviously tell. tsunami, katrina...

He then goes on to say, thats why he needed to talk to us. He tells us we need to go to the mountains, and we will need an underground source of water, and rock (cave) to protect us from the "heat" he said the world will be destroyed by fire. At this point we were all pretty freaked up and tearing up. we already knew them guy was no human. My mom asked how about colorado? he said "NO, there is alot of evil that needs to be dealt with there, THINK MONTANA!"

The next day we went back after we heard about the earthquake on the news...we went to the shop and my parents asked the barista about who the guy was and if she remembered the guy with them. She said she remembered them but that they were by themselves the entire time. that was pretty freaky! just to solidify this guys validity.

Anyways he said things would start in 2006. the beginning of the end. He said keep an eye out for things and we have. BUT we have always had this on the back burner with an open mind until YESTERDAY!

My parents were in Colorado campaigning against Obama...yeah sounds bad. haha. But they were in a rough neighborhood and they were surrounded by a group of people who were getting really upset. My mom said they were getting worried hat they were about to be attacked. Then all of the sudden this KUFU guy comes out of the crowd!!!!

he goes next to my parents and says....CALM DOWN! Who here knows about the bible? Some lady came up and started yelling and he said "Your wrong, You dont know anything about the bible!" he asked my mom something and she knew the answer. the people then walked away and then three girls grabbed their bibles out of their purses and ran up to my parents and started askign tons of questions about the bible relating to the election.

But THE SAME GUY! 7 years later!!!! on the other side of the world! but this time his name was NUNU...yeah odd...

I just have to assume this guy is 100% correct. This was in all honest to god not a human. he knew things about our family NO ONE KNOWS. If he is right..do you think maybe these are the events leading to the end? Obama? Antichrist? he comes from nowhere! comes a man of peace? the world loves the guy? he is a great orator... it makes sense! Im just worried because this guy has been right about everything and the things left don't sound too cheery! I don't want to live in a cave in Montana. But this guy was no fluke. especially after he pops up again yesterday.

I know this sounds crazy but this is real! This really happened and this is no psychic who was being open and vague. he knew our family and the people in our family. And no random person can predict an earthquake the day before that will kill over 100K people! There are a lot of BS stories on this site but you have my word this is all real. if you don't believe just for my sake pretend you do so i can get some thoughts and opinions.

I have a lot more details he told us about but i don't want to make this too long.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Do you have anything specific that has just not happend yet that maybe you could share? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NuNu

–noun Egyptian Religion. a god personifying the ocean, the primeval chaos from which the world was formed.

dont know about KuFu could it have been spelled Khufu?

Khufu
fl. c. 2650 ; king of Egypt, of the IVth dynasty: builder of the largest of the Great Pyramids.

remember what the bible tells us, beware of false prophets sent to mislead and beguile us.

first thing i would think if this happened to me is ... why me? and is he telling me something i already want to believe about somoeone im not inclined to like.

there is a reason for everything.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Wow... something very similar happened to my dad when he was in washington DC. A woman came up to him as he was leaving a hotel, and said practically the very same things to him as you described. She said she was told she would see a man carrying the book my dad was carrying at the time she went up to him.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
theres a lot. It comes in bits and pieces as i start writing. We should have written all of what happened down that night it happened. I remember the main things but theres a lot i have to remember.

I mean his dates have been spot on.

he mentioned the government was going to put chemicals in the air. and that these chemicals were used to basicly dull our senses. I dont know when or if this has happened yet but he said it would make us less resilient to defend ourselves and we would just become more docile.like a lite tranquilizer. he said thats one of the reason for goign to the mountains too, the elevation and isolation would protect us from that.

he said the normal person wont notice anything untill its already happened. as we will be conditioned. For example. How many people do you know that dont have a clue about this economic crash? Theres A LOT! i go to U of Tex and most of the students here who are supposed to be the most informed and brightest have no idea anything is even going on.

He also said....the weather would become increasingly abnormal, not just more violent. Like tornadoes in wonter or in weird places, summer snow storms and odd cross weathered events...liek the tornado that was in Summit County Colorado this spring...I have lived in summit county colorado about 12 months in my life and its 10,000 feet high.. Its the only tornado ever recorded up there.

he talked about the mark of the beast. he didnt go too much in detail about this, just said we will have to be self dependent so we wont have to rely on it.

theres more stuff i remember as i type. Its all pretty scatered.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
wow id love to hear more.

its so strange. many people have approached my dad about random things like that throughout his life.

they would tell him all this information out of no where and he didnt really know what to say. i cant remember what exactly the woman in DC said to him, that was many years ago, but it sounds very similar to your story

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostlandseller

I do not mean to sound as if I am writing you off as a liar or hoax. I am however still curious is you have anything that can be predicted still. I mean the only example of something that could prove your story is the mark of the beast thing and even that goes nowhere. I am just asking, sorry if it sounds more attacking than that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Even if what you say is true, there is nothing that you can do about it other that share your thoughts on this site, maybe get yourself on youtube, blog everywhere and hope someone takes you seriously. Just sit back and enjoy the show, it is just a show you know...

Cool posts, I'll give you that much.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just called my mom right now and asked her for more details about what happened yesterday. and if she remembered anything

He told my parents that my step sisters miscarriage and said she would have two children afterwards. My parents thought this was proof the guy was wrong when she got her tubes tied... She had the miscarriage. She was told she wouldn't be able to have a child after that, she did have a child, then had her tubes tied and had another child.

yesterday he was talking about my moms knowledge of Egyptian religion. My mom didn't he said she should learn about it.

i asked her about the mark of the best and she cant remember anything about that either.

im still talking to her.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Interesting on the tornado in Colorado. Was it by chance during July 2008? I was there in Colorado and I thought I remembered hearing about something like that.
And as for the tornadoes overall, we did have a record number early in the season didn't we? Something like over 100 tornadoes in the first month alone I think. I would look for some sourcing right now but I'm getting ready to hit the bed.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well there is something we can do, thats why he told us about it. He gave us almost direct instruction on what to do and how to look for the signs so we knew when.

he said go to Mountans in montana, Build an out door church, have it by a cave that can be sealed off, Have a protected underground source of water since any above ground water would become contaminated. He said there would be heat and fire and we would need the cave to insulate against that. He told us a lot of other people would come so be prepared to manage a lot of people.

So im not afraid to tell anyone because if we didnt then how would other people come. And no i am not asking you guys to fallow me in any way. thats just creepy. i tell my friends all the time. they will be freaked out when i tell them he showed up again. haha. They say if something happens like the earthquake in California that will cause landslides and massive devastation etc, to give them a call and remind them.

Its just things are accelerating now, and then he pops back up with another egyptian name. its just getting odd. i cant imagine he is evil, he protected my parents last night when they were getting into some danger.

i never took this too seriously but not its just that much harder to ignore.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Can you tell us more predictions about what he said would happen?
Something more specific to what is going on now, like something that has to do with the economy, government ect., a date, a time frame, something?

Please if you will, give us as much info on what he said would happen (the thing that have not happened yet) so we can be prepared, or just so your story can be validated better?

Peace,

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was always warned growing up that one day if things go sour in the states to go to montana. I was told for one it is the strongest portion of land on earth, don't know how true that is though.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

I do not mean to sound as if I am writing you off as a liar or hoax. I am however still curious is you have anything that can be predicted still. I mean the only example of something that could prove your story is the mark of the beast thing and even that goes nowhere. I am just asking, sorry if it sounds more attacking than that.

yeah i know what you mean. I am trying to think of something but its been so long that things don't happen too often anymore, we usually have something happen and are like...hmmm.... then as time goes on we talk about it when events like the market crash happen or other major disasters but we don't take big notice then yesterday kinda just was the icing on the cake.

He was just really ague about things like that. We asked if he was an angel and he kinda said he was a bringer of a message and moved on. he didn't really respond to direct questions, he just told us things.

The only two things that are really left as far as weather predictions are the earch quake in California which he said would be massive and cause damage to the actual land (liek sliding off into the ocean type stuff) and a huge volcano eruption which i hope is not what me means when he talks about... Fire...Because by then it would be too late. Everything else has already come to pass. He just said weather patters would continue to get more mixed and svere. And that these weren't because of anger or anything but to be warning signs of waht was going to happen. buts thats the only thing left he todl us about that has yet to happen.

he also talked about my step brother and how he would get into trouble and refind himself. and well he was a screw up his whole life went to prison came out a changed man. Really odd and unexpected of him to do that. Someone who robs your own father became a really trust worthy person.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So, may I ask what took so long to start writing about it?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting story, I envy you for having met someone with such insight. It's obvious he wants to help (and knows things worth knowing), no matter if he's a 'wacko' or not.

Do you remember the dates he mentioned at all - any dates whatsoever over the next 4 years?

Given you've been on ATS recently I'm sure you've heard of the Web-bot predictions and possibly Timewave Zero. If not check these out:

Webbot: Picture of the future?

Timewave Zero - a closer look

I would like some dates, or even just one date, to cross-check with the timewave graph and the web-bot. Thanks for the story - I want to know more.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
So, may I ask what took so long to start writing about it?

Well i figured it was too far fetched for people to take seriously on here. But after yesterday when he showed back up on the other side of the world i figured i would go ahead and say something , plus i think the time is getting nearer... OHH

just remembered something, he did mention the 2012 dates as being really impotant. He said that this was when the # would basically hit the fan! he didn't say it like that but essentially thats what he meant.

As far as specific dates go. he didn't give any dates. This happened sometime before Christmas back in 2001. the only date i just remembered him saying was mentioning 2012 and thats pretty common, but that he also said it just gives it more validity to all the other 2012 stuff out there.

and this is from the bible that by step dad told me last night as we were talking about what happened. he said that there would be 3.5 years of peace form the antichrists reign and 1/2 a year of chaeod... (4 year presidential term..?) jsut my own opinion but not pressing it to anyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So the first time you had an encounter in France he was invisible and the second time in Colorado he wasn't.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
may I ask, why its all about the united of states ? really ...

I just dont believe it, its because is related to the bible ... if the bible is real, so the other religions wouldnt be..you know, that just doesnt make sense ...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well I'll believe you when there's the 'great earth quake' and 'huge eruption'. Although I've been hearing about these things heavily since the 90's. Since I live in Florida according to the discovery channel I'm safe from one of those Super Volcanoes XD.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join