It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush have Reptilian Eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Never Believed in that Reptilian Crap, But WTF is this?' I stumbled across this scoop today and began looking further into the claim th...all » Never Believed in that Reptilian Crap, But WTF is this?' I stumbled across this scoop today and began looking further into the claim that Bush had Vertical Pupils During His Warning Over Bail-Out Delay today on tv. In a clip from MSNBC, I was able to zoom in and see verticle pupils. I don't know, but he sure does seem to be not quite right. Reptilian maybe? You tell me. Here More.. is the link to the video of Bush to prove that it wasn't altered in any way. www.msnbc.msn.com... Click on the full screen view to get to best perspective. Also here are links to the enlarged photos I made.
i355.photobucket.com... i355.photobucket.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
hahahaha. thanks for the laugh. look, assuming (let's just for fun) that reptilians are totally real and that Dubbya IS a reptilian, don't you think he'd have some kind of staffer that would be like "okay mr. president, you are about to go on camera, so put down that field mouse, yes i know it's good, but you have to go on camera, now put it down and put in these contacts to hide your vertical pupils, yes i know mr. president they are uncomfortable but you see there will be millions watching, and only a couple hundred thousand are reptilians like us and they might get a little nervous when they see those vertical pupils of yours, and then you've got all this e-mail from the galactic federation of light brigade flying circus revival to answer after you finish..."

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
lol. i always thought he looked like a reptile. or just creepy in general.

he gives me bad vibes. :shivers:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
After careful and extensive study and contemplation...they actually look like reflections of a crew member ie; cameraman, card holder ect...
That is MHO *shrugs*

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, looking at your JPEGs, it's hard to tell. There's definitely strong specular reflection from the cornea, consistent with the key-light of the scene, which seems to be about 5 degrees right at 30 degrees up.

The fact that the pupil doesn't give such specular reflections could account for the vertical line effect, especially in combination with his brown irises. The trilinear filtering you've applied to the original images, which seem to be MPEG of course, could be hiding compression artifacts that chroma-shift the brown to black and create contiguously delineated rectangular areas.

It still seems to me much more likely that GWB is a dupe, rather than a Reptilian, but I will keep an open mind as to your evidence. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe they are cat eyes and not reptilian eyes. Are they reptilians shape shifting into humans, or are they humans shape shifting into reptilians and many other forms known to diablero's and shaman?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe he's a reptilian scumbag, haha. I think that it looks real, but i don't know if it maybe the lighting.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Horrible, just horrible, someone has very bad chopping skills. It is definitely fake. Must have used microsoft paint to edit it.

new topics

top topics

join