It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO fires red beam vid Bristol UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well fake or not there is another one now this time from lithuania

uk.youtube.com...
johnny24865622 who posted this vid says.....
"ufo lithuania july same as bristol and germany
im not sure about authenticity of all of these vids as the germany footage has just been released and is now thought to of been from manchester my thoughts are there all hoaxes done by the same person
theres defo something not quite right ."

I have to agree with johnny, somebody is having alot of fun with this.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I think that the "laser" perpendicular to the top and bottom of the image, even with the camera at an angle, shows that this is not something the light sent to the ground, but it's a result of something made by the camera itself, that is the only reason I see for these "laser beams" always appearing in a perfect vertical even with the camera not levelled.

One thing I noticed while looking at the frame with the "laser" is that another red line is visible to the left, where the background is brighter.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Im not sure,

The Manchester video is very much so from the voices in the back round from that area, to include the obvious voice of a Child or young girl who seems really excited and scared by it.

The first video from Bristol was taken in Bristol as the view of the radio mast in the area they said it was taken from, tallies up with that area.

It was also two differant women in a car not outside, like the Manchester one.

So the Germany one which seems to be a hoax could be the Manchester footage with no audio, but I think they are not the same sightings/posters of the videos.

As well as this even if the Lasers/lights as Art pointed out are CCD malfunctions that does not explain the Orb/lights anyhow?

Where is the hundreds of anomalies of red lines on CCD video phones without the UFO sightings as well.

Why would the anomalies of the CCD malfunction start at a unknown object point on the camera , be it balloon or helicopter or whatever?

in both cases?

Why has this not been seen in footage of planes, lanterns already?

Or just been observed in normal night time cell phone videos of other views with no UFO present?

For me the weight of scientific, Historical paintings, The bible and other such books, personal testimony, leaks and military evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that some if only a very very minute amount of these sightings are real and some type of advanced technology has and is in fact visiting.

be they extraterrestrial, inter dimensional hollow earth whatever. I dont really care where they come from, as the Buddha says if you are shot by an arrow, before removing it does it matter who shot it, who made the bow and arrow, what wood it is made of and why they did it? no you just need to remove it.

So I am intrigued by these and very open minded by these sightings, and concerned that it could show an increase in there activity, or through modern technology maybe we are seeing something hidden from the human eye before in whet they are up to.

This can be seen to in the The Smoking Gun The Secret Nasa Transmissions, and if anyone can hold of the original CCD I think breaking it down as they did in that documentary, though maybe with a better quality cam, would answer these reports totally.

Watching, and getting my Tin Foil hat out of the cupboard for nightime walks, I was thinking of buying an old Top Hat and putting a mirror on the top of it, if this is real that would freak them out, (last paragraph totally tongue in cheek!)

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
dunno.. it looks wierd.. not quite realistic.. but whos to argue what realistic when it comes to the paranormal.. to base realism you have to understand not only the subject in question but also all of the variables... so i wont touch on the authenticity..
but did you notice the beam was only fired after the second light apreared and fired... and they were awfully close to be sending off red beams at that proximity of eachother...
how come you cant see any landscape? no house the beam dissapears behind? nothing except the sky.. if this was filmed on a mobile from far away shouldnt u see a wider picture.. theyr kinda close
also the size of the red beam was just as big as whatever it eminated from

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its an Video artifact, when you use some cheap camera/camera phones and point them at something bright, lets say a streetlight!

You get Vertical lines, ith the cheap CCD chips or something.

Anyways, the answer here is to always go with film, for definitive prooof.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow this ufo has now hit the big time,check out this report in (believe it or not) the "Compare Airport Parking "web page,yes I know that is hard to believe but its true look
www.compare-airport-parking.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Although these videos may quite possibly be an effect of "cheap" digital cameras, you do have to ask why this same anomaly has appeared with corresponding types of sightings. It should quite easy be able to replicate the effect with a known similar intensity light source at night if it is such a common camera effect. So far I have not managed it, but will post it if I do!

A possible explanation for it not being visible to the naked eye at the time is that the light may be well towards the infra-red end of the spectrum. ALL digital cameras are very sensitive to this light...try even pointing a cheap camera phone at your tv remote and you will see a very bright flash yet nothing to the naked eye! The white beam would certainly appear like this if it were infra-red light to a digital camera.....perhaps the red flash is a slight shift in to the visible wavelength of light and thus "red" to the camera?

Ionisation of the air by a beam of charged particles would also theoretically cause the Oxygen in the atmosphere to glow red. This is how the red glow appears in auroras. Just a thought and I guess this would be visible to the naked eye.

I think the videos are genuine and not hoaxed, especially the Manchester one and it does now seem rather coincidental that people filming very similar lights that they could not explain which also show the very same "beam" anomaly.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity? How did they manage to film it for so long on the phones? When i use video it only last's a few second's. I would probrobly been shaking like a leaf as well! Good one tho. We don't seem to have as much excitement in my neck of the woods! What is it with Bristol, Wales and places like that?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Do you think these guys will be able to help

imk

Not sure if this is serious its the only link so far

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
From previous post
Sorry guys I think that was the home page
THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK

CORRECT LINK

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A new ATS member replicated this effect with a cell phone, as we can see here.

Could that be the real explanation? It looks like the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join