It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama be inaugurated?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

bush has absolutly spent 8 years cleaning up after clinton and now in 4 more years it will take another great republican , probably palin, to clean up after obama or biden, assuming who will be in office in 4 years,

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Obama use to go to the same church a lady I work with does in Chicago, Trinity United Church of Christ.

Rumors, misinformation and more rumors.

Obama is not Muslim, he is a Christian.

Another rumor started to discredit him and people just keep repeating this without doing their research. This is called gossip.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[edit on 9-11-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
From my understanding of the Constitution, the Obama-Biden ticket is locked in at this point. So if something happened to Obama and he couldn't become president (whatever the reason), Biden would step in. This has never happened to a president-elect tho. The closest thing to this is when William Henry Harrison died after 1 month as Prez...he made the longest-winded inaugural address in history (2 1/2 hours long!) on one of DC's rainy winter days. He caught a cold, which turned to pneumonia, then he kicked the bucket within a month. So all Obama has to worry about is keeping his speech short and sweet :^)

As for all the conspiracy stuff...Bush wouldn't have to assassinate anyone if he really wanted to hold onto power. He just has to declare Marshall Law for some national disaster or war -- i.e. if he REALLY wanted to stay in, just order a nuclear strike against some other country on Jan 19th. If a state of emergency is going on, the government "locks down" until the crisis is over. Again, never happened before...but if this did happen, I think Congress can vote to declare the "all clear" and end the Marshall Law. Our gov't has checks and balances for a reason...it makes it BORING, but it all works out :^) But seriously guys, he's not going to do anything like that. I really do think that he can't wait to get outta there!! He's got "brush to clear" on his Texas ranch or something (seriously, wtf does that mean?!).

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If it did happen, there wouldn't be many people of any color or religion sweating it enough to cause civil unrest. Anybody who has been watching the system long enough knows every appointed leader is a puppet. The media is fake. The whole system is fake. Nobody cares about politicians but maybe their friends, families and associates. And most of them, probably not even that much. Whoever controls the money controls the world, and those elitist bankers are the ones that control your puppet leaders. The whole thing is an illusion. A leader dies. Who really cares. It's nothing but more family entertainment on the TV. Those big shots have never done anything for you or me. They just take and take. They could all die and it would just be funny. Don't believe the show, folks. It isn't real. The whole thing is a scam.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Obama will make it. The Black Panthers are protecting him, as well as God.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That is funny. Really funny. 'Tidying up' as in spending the budget surplus on getting thousands of American troops killed and injured? On letting OBL get away? On destroying the most secular country in the middle east while alienating one of the US's best allies in the middle east?

Come on - you can't seriously be that ignorant of what's happened in these last 8 years? Many republicans even know that Bush screwed the US and its people over countless times in his 8 years.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It will never happen. Biden would take office...Bush would NOT stay in office. This will NEVER happen though. I foresee Obama ending an 8-year presidency in the healthiest condition of any president in history. Assassinations of US presidents are a thing of the past. TOO MUCH security surrounds the president now. No one could even dream of getting close enough to do it.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

If Obama is assassinated prior to being inaugurated, Biden will not become President. Bush would remain, and we would require a special election to elect a replacement.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What if the scenario wasn't an assasination? If Obama's birth certificate issue isn't cleared to everyone's satisfaction then it could be declared an invalid election and Biden wouldn't be next in line if Obama wasn't rightfully "elected".

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

Believe it or not I was thinking the same thing and googled Obama is assasinated and WW3 starts and it brought me here!

I know this guy was put where he is for a reason and uits not mans reasons, when man manipulates things for his own device its usually for Gods device and it aint for the same reasons!

Obama can be used many ways!

He dosent have to be assasinated, but if another terrorist attack happens on his watch he will have carte blanch to do all he wants because hes a lib and black and the medai will prsie him even if he tougher and more brazen than Bush!

Or he could be shot by a white guy and the Feds will say it was a Muslim/ Iranian to quell the riots here and use it as a reason to go after Iran.

Israel is not so far up Paleatins butt for nor reason they are positioning themselves to keep a wider peramater arround Israel and to be on the offence if neede to push through to Iran!

Iran is abig threat we will not allow it have Nukes.

Or A Muslim who wants to start WW3 will shoot the first black President like Sirhan Sirhan did to B Kennedy to start a ruckus.

One thing is for ceetain Obama will be the catylst to WW3.

Oprah was right he is the one just not the one she thought he was.

He is the new beginning of the end.

Your Father is right! WW3 is a coming and Obama is the one who brings it on!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The most like scenerio is its all by happenstance.

A Zealot anti USA Muslim who thought Obama was going to his saviour and a friend of the Muslims will be so pissed he will well you know... the God forbid thing...

And since the economy is in the tank and we need some new assets since we arent producing a dam thing anymore, and since Iran is asking for it this will be the opportunity to take them down!

But like Iraq it will go badly because these people are not affraid to die and have worthless lives and the only joy that they have is to see those they hate which is everyone, die.

So it will be WW3.

But we will be able to see it in color and HD and really not be to involved until it drags in China and Russia and all hell breaks lose!

Its going to be 24 and Armegeddon/ Mad Max all rolled into one!

But Oprah will be telling us it really isnt that bad all we have to do is be happy for the air we breathe.

And than she will choke on a Chicken Wing and die and that will be the sign that things are about to get better and that sense and dignity are about to return to this world!

Either that or Obama will bring peace to the world and restore our Auto industry!

Personally I think the power's that be here on Earth are looking to start a lil war and those above are looking to start a bigger one!

The fools in power here think they have learned from their mistakes in Iraq and will be able to tie up the loose ends after a strike on Iran, easily.

But what they will be doing is unleashing the recklessness of the Arab/Muslim World and all hell will break lose! A war will be brought forth.

One that will bring an end to an era where deceit and Evil walk the same ground as the sincere and Good.

It really is offencive!

It really is time to bring it to and end.

Im sure Beyonce and P Diddy will still feel truly blessed through the whole ordeal...and thats all that really matters...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MagicCaucasian]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

If Obama is a puppet / clone like the majority of the "leaders" he will remain alive unless his death can be used to manipulate the majority of sheeple.

If he is a true rebel he will be eliminated.

Now days, the current way to eliminate someone in power or the public eye is to usually give that person a fatal "accident/suicide" but a staged assassination to cultivate a common public reaction is a possiblity.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I have a feeling somethings up, nothing happens by chance in the world of politics, power and money.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
He was instlled as a Puppet but the string are being pulled from a higher perch.

He will serve a purpose, the manipulaters have out him in place like Judas put Jesua in place but it was not fro mans reasons.

Obam will be the draw the pull the center of something that he was never intended to be.

Just as Pat Buchannan because of his hatered for the Bush's, because Bush senior dissed him long ago entered the 2001 race to insure a Bush loss and pull votes away from him, and instead because of fate, his being in the race gave Bush the Presidency because some old Jewish ladies made a mistake and voted for the anti semite Pat Bucannan.

If Pat Buchannon didnt try and prevent GWB from becoming President he wouldnt have become President.

And If Bush wasnt President Obama wouldnt be President..

Fate is at hand here, as it allways is.

As they say the best laid plans....Are just folly.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Time has proven over and over again that mans devices serve not his end but anothers, he who is so intent on placing his mark of intellect on fate and claiming what was meant to be as his intention is a fool and will not find satisfaction.

Rights? What are rights?

You are intitled to wrongs.

Rights are a gift!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying,"Why would Iran want to assassinate obama" HELLOOOOO! Does false flag ring a bell, they wont, but if this scenario played out, they would get the blame, just so the US could start the war..

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

Hey Epic, ive flagged and starred you on this, not cause i believe your dad told you this, but because this scenario is very very possible, im not totally sure about obama being assassinated, but some where along these lines..

It would make sense why israel is trying to destroy hamas before inauguration, so if iran is attacked, they'll only have to worry about Hezbollah, and hamas wont be a great deal anymore..

Interesting times..

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Something is definetly in the works here.

Sure Israel allways does this when a US admin is changing over but they are going in heavy and deep, they are bracing themselves.

maybe Bush will strike Iran before he leaves, it wont be his choice but maybe intel is telling him now is the time all things are in place and if it has to be done your the guy to do it!

Nobody likes you anyways it can only help your ratings!

and beside you allready have blood on your hands...

Sorry GWB its decission time...

But than that dosent mean Obam is safe he will probably get it because Bush wont be a big enuff get for the Muslims if hes out of office.

the extremist are going to hit us where they think it will hurt the most , its all symbolism to them. They reaaly dont understand us they get thier info from Countdown! And CNN.

Brace your selves!

2009 is going to be hot!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Interesting idea, makes sense actually, though, as others have said I don't believe Iran would carry the hit out. From what I've read, Obama seems to want to try a different tack with Iran, possibly by treating them differently. If it works out, it could only be good for Iran, possibly get some of the sanctions against them lifted, so, as I say I don't believe it's in Iran's best interests.

On the other hand, if the hit came from say, the US/Israel but was blamed on Iran, then that would give carte blanche for the US to attack them, as certain people seem to want to do. And, before anyone asks, the only reason I mentioned Israel, is because they'd have a lot to gain if the US attacked Iran..one less threat to them for one thing.

But, all this said, I'm betting the inauguration will go off without a hitch, Obama will be President, and GWB will just retire and fade out of peoples minds. Whether he'll last the presidency is another matter, but even then I think he will.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join