It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Strange Images of Obama on major news websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I found these 2 images at the same time. One was on Newsday.com, and the other was on Yahoo.com.

One looks like an orange orb flying in the air near Obama. Maybe subliminally it represents the Sun (Son of God?) maybe something else, maybe just a lens flare.

The other is a distorted face (presumably Obamas) with what looks like a reptilian eye.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
it looks like that orb was placed there. can you give me the site you found that?

the other picture just looks like a big picture that might have been swaying in the wind.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its just camera stuff nothing to see here,
that little orange glow or whatever
just happened to get caught in the picture,
thats from a digital camera just before it snaps a pic
a orange light glows before the flash
and that little orange orb you call
it just happened to be the orange light from a camera caught mid flash.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
First pick is from www.newsday.com

Second pick is from www.yahoo.com

Just think its a lil strange that a multi-billion dollar company can't clean up a picture, that is on the front page no less, and take out a blurry image.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
First pictures, he's standing in front of some lights. He's in the foreground and the picture is focusing on him. The background is out of focus, that light will be anything lit up in the background.

Second... it's a blurry profile pic. It's even worse quality than what you'd find on YouTube. So of course he has a eye like a reptilian. Yeesh.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think he's creepy no matter how you take a picture of him.
He looks more like an alien than any other POTUS we've ever had.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't think there is anything to see here. These are just two normal old photographs of Obama. Sorry to hurt any feelings.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's a ... OMG, it's a vision of the Earth being Engulfed in Flames and lightning by Obama's out stretched hand

urm

wait nopers

it's just a lens flare of some sort

dang

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Looks like a "reptilian" caught in the foreground of the second shot...LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There was a large projection screen behind him in both photos the first is caused by the projection of a light - makes it "orb" up a bit with pixelation.

The second is Obama standing infront of himself as projected on the screen. Because it's projected it's not as clear when photographed is tends to distort.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well you guys do have some good arguments... but I'm still going with the shape-shifting reptilian, and the Earth engulfed in flames... life's more entertaining my way!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I agree, I think the 2nd is Obama himself on a projection screen behind him (at a rally or whatever, Chicago maybe) caught in reptilian form!! But yea, these are just anomalies, and not very good ones at that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I found these 2 images at the same time. One was on Newsday.com, and the other was on Yahoo.com.

One looks like an orange orb flying in the air near Obama. Maybe subliminally it represents the Sun (Son of God?) maybe something else, maybe just a lens flare.

The other is a distorted face (presumably Obamas) with what looks like a reptilian eye.

Does Bush have Reptilian Eyes?

Never Believed in that Reptilian Crap, But WTF is this?' I stumbled across this scoop today and began looking further into the claim th...all » Never Believed in that Reptilian Crap, But WTF is this?' I stumbled across this scoop today and began looking further into the claim that Bush had Vertical Pupils During His Warning Over Bail-Out Delay today on tv. In a clip from MSNBC, I was able to zoom in and see verticle pupils. I don't know, but he sure does seem to be not quite right. Reptilian maybe? You tell me. Here More.. is the link to the video of Bush to prove that it wasn't altered in any way. www.msnbc.msn.com... Click on the full screen view to get to best perspective. Also here are links to the enlarged photos I made.
i355.photobucket.com... i355.photobucket.com...

Google Video Link

top topics

join