It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palins Website Gets Defaced!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it's here,

www.palinforamerica.com...

american idiot playing in the background

Sarah Palin seems to be "getting it" from all angles.
I cant help but feel sorry for her

[edit on 5-11-2008 by psygn0sis]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wonderful! That's the change we need everyone!

Seriously though, wasn't Obama being elected supposed to bring us all together?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I appreiciate the sentiments but that's quite a tactless thing to do.

I can't bring myself to respect someone who is so immature he has to resort to defacing soemone else's websites to promote his political views.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

yeah i hope that eventually it does

I was abit bummed that race did play alot of air time, but i also appreciate the fact the america is ready for our first black president, im excited and ready for 2009

historic yes, but my main concern is him doing the good job he says he can

i dont see the color even though it is a huge step

its like you cant talk about it even though you do

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Not anarchists were ever Obama supporters.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This isnt about politics anymore.

this is a war on ignorance.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by psygn0sis

?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is freakin' wrong with you? They lost the election. Leave the woman alone!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I didnt do it, it was some dudes from indonesia. dont kill the messenger!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by psygn0sis

you said:

This isnt about politics anymore.

this is a war on ignorance.

no, it's about harrassing the nice lady from alaska. that's what it's about.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Interesting -

I see they put up their website name and what I'm guessing is their country of origin (Indonesia)

I did do a quick search of the nickname. Doesn't appear to be US in origin.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

it was bad taste, but at this point what can you do

i dont agree with it

her state obviously likes her and alot of americans still

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Upsetting. The skull is frightful. Screen-shots from Nailin' Paylin would've been much more appropriate.

link   
mouahhahahahh

That's the best one this year... too bad they didn't do it before!

link   
oh one of those trolling groups that try to make a point that someone's system is insecure by defacing it, instead of maturely saying:i hacked in and here is how.

Somehow they think it is a public service.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
???

why? the woman never even had a chance to make a single political decision for the nation. the worst she did was accept the invite and try to make due with what she had offered to her. i think they are goign to use that woman as their scapegoat! for the whole blasted republican party!

un-freakin-believable.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I mean sure Sarah Palin isnt a great politician, and sure she probably would have been a bad vice president, but seriously there is no need to deface someone's website. I personally can't stand when someone's website is defaced or altered w/o permission since I am in college for Programming and am also taking a course in html. I know how much work goes into those sites. Now I dont care about Palin herself, I just feel bad for all the poor code monkeys that have to fix the site.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am in indifferent to the defacing of her website. Whoever it is, they will probably get caught, like the dude who got into her email.

Im sorry, but... the woman did display ignorance of any kind of current issue. She's already been found to have violated an ethics law in Alaska. She did nothing but spread fear about Obama. She never once came forward with a decent solution to anything, other than inspiring hateful chants in crowds of white folk.

I doubt that a small comment such as "it's a war against ignorance" will be the worst thing written about Sarah Palin. She appealed only to the "base," and that is just your even more ignorant people who will say they are republican until they day the die and support their party no matter what. EVEN WHEN your chosen presidential candidate picks a piece of eye candy as his running mate, with less political background than Obama, who his only slur on at the time was how inexperienced he was.

I hope when history looks back on the McCain/Palin campaign, they see it for what it was. An angry old white guy, the hot lady for the perverted old white guys, a whole bunch of hate speech, an our country is the greatest on Earth and we will spread our influence throughout the world regardless of results, and a really, really bad loss. I mean really, it's like they tried to lose it when you look back on it. It makes you wonder how fixed the election could have been...

But anyway, I think since we had to put up with crazys claiming how legit Sarah Palin is/was, it's only fair that now we get to hear "Thank whatever God you pray to that American people didn't buy that crap for a second!"

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Nailin Palin!
LMAO!! What about Ridin Biden? Have u seen that too?

Seriously though, bad song selection. Lame.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

doncha think it's time to just let the thing drop! isn't it bad enough that they lost? do we have to watch "the dancing in the guts" thing too?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looking at the recent results of the election its a moot point anyways.
I'm sure they were going to bring the site down soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join