It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a look at these

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Still hard at it I see sheep guy. Keep up the good research work.

NB: This is not an attempt at social interaction with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treacherous
Still hard at it I see sheep guy. Keep up the good research work.

NB: This is not an attempt at social interaction with you.

Hey man. I didn't mean to offend you
And I apologize if that is the case.
Best regards.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No worries, just wanted to acknowledge your posts (am enjoying seeing how this thread pans out) and didnt want you to think anything unsavory about my actions!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ever ponder the possibility of tying religion and alien life together? Possibly the second coming of Christ or the passing of the old heaven and earth? The God or Lord we worship is alien. Man created in his (Likeness)

Revelations

I was never into the topics of aliens but was always open minded enough to give anything a chance and nothing any man or woman says, does or shows another person is definitive proof for anyone.

I guarantee that when God his/her self comes for us in our presence, millions will still not believe their own eyes. It's real.Everything around you is real and it's all tied into one another.

I think many are overreacting a bit because they are just scared and just trying to shun reality. Feeling safe in this false little life they have been brainwashed into believing. A big security blanket. Because after all if any of this is real, their entire life has been shaken to the core and was nothing but one big lie.

Nothing worse than a clos minded person.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Ever ponder the possibility of tying religion and alien life together? Possibly the second coming of Christ or the passing of the old heaven and earth? The God or Lord we worship is alien. Man created in his (Likeness)

Revelations

I was never into the topics of aliens but was always open minded enough to give anything a chance and nothing any man or woman says, does or shows another person is definitive proof for anyone.

You know I couldn't agree more.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
@ Foremanatore : could you please give ref. about that article on WashingtonPost 31 Dec 1983 ? I'm not able to find it , and it seem quite amazing ... Tks for your informations and Cheers from France !
Have a good day .

Ps : I read it before , but didn't know it was from W.P.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by guerande
@ Foremanatore : could you please give ref. about that article on WashingtonPost 31 Dec 1983 ? I'm not able to find it , and it seem quite amazing ... Tks for your informations and Cheers from France !
Have a good day .

Ps : I read it before , but didn't know it was from W.P.

Hi guerande
I did provide the link to the source. However it now comes up as URL is invalid.
Sorry I should have bookmarked it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join