It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a look at these

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

these r crap-...............

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Do you think this guy is faking?

www.youtube.com...

Yes that was a hoax...the guy later called back and admitted to the hoax. All I see on those youtube vids are tricks with cameras or lens flare...etc. Please do a little bit of research before you spam the forum with endless amounts of unrelated material.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1

Do you think this guy is faking?

www.youtube.com...

Yes that was a hoax...the guy later called back and admitted to the hoax. All I see on those youtube vids are tricks with cameras or lens flare...etc. Please do a little bit of research before you spam the forum with endless amounts of unrelated material.

Here is it:

Area 51 caller calls back on Art Bell s Coast to Coast

I've noticed that people have uploaded this guy's original call here on Youtube, but I couldn't find any uploads of the call he makes later, so I decided to upload it myself. Enjoy the purdy slideshow

Some threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Deaf Alien

If you look at the reflection on the sunroof of the car. You can see the same image.
ie. its on the outside of the camera. Not on the inside
nl.youtube.com...

If the reflection on the car was bright enough, then the same artifact caused by overloading the camera's CCD would occur.

I don't understand how the black dot in the reflection proves anything.

An image of the Sun photographed in a mirror could have the same dark spot (due to CCD overload), so why not an image of the Sun photographed from a near-mirror-like suface?

www.youtube.com...

What does this have to do with the topic at hand -- even considering the incredibly broad topic that you have put forth on this thread?

[edit on 11/6/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

again... just weird.

www.youtube.com...

Yes...the relative size of the Moon and Sun as seen from Earth is quite a coincidence -- but what does that coincidence prove?

The other points made by this video:

1. (Admittedly I don't understand what they what point they were trying to make with this one)...The Sun shines during the day and the Moon shines during the night.
Actually this is not even true. For half of the Moon's 27-day cycle, it is in the daytime sky, and the other half of that cycle it is in the nightime sky. That makes a lot of scientific sense to me.

2. Tidal Locking -- the fact that the Moon's rotation period and revolution period are the same, causing us to see only one face.
Tidal locking is a common occurance in our solor system. Pluto and its moon Charon are tidally locked to each other and share the same phenomenon as the Earth and our moon as this video described. So are Jupiter's Moons Europa, Ganymede, Io, and Callista tidally locked. So are a dozen moons of Saturn and a few moons of Uranus.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I would say that
1.the fact that the guy called back an hour later after changing his mind is highly unlikely
2. The fact that the satellite was bumped off the air at that exact moment, never having done so in the past. Is also highly unlikely
3. The odds on getting on to the art bell show are very low. So low in fact, every night people that get on, claim they have been trying to get through for years.
4The fact that this guy got on twice in one night ... fill in the blanks

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

reply to post by Deaf Alien

If you look at the reflection on the sunroof of the car. You can see the same image.
ie. its on the outside of the camera. Not on the inside
nl.youtube.com...

If the reflection on the car was bright enough, then the same artifact caused by overloading the camera's CCD would occur.

I don't understand how the black dot in the reflection proves anything.

An image of the Sun photographed in a mirror could have the same dark spot (due to CCD overload), so why not an image of the Sun photographed from a near-mirror-like suface?

As far as I know the blooming effect is caused by overloading the ccd sensor (much like an iris) but should a bloom take effect it would only be at one point in the camera. not two
Meaning, there should only be one dark spot on the image taken

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It's caused by the camera's CMOS or CCD getting so overloaded (due to the bright lighht) that it shuts down those pixels, and thus returning only black pixels.

If there were 3 suns in the sky all shining directly into the camera, all 3 suns could possibly have the black spot show up on the final image.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

you been on ATS how long? I've wasted about 40 secs reading and about another 30 replying to your tosh. what's worse is that you have the temerity to doubt our beloved INTERNOS!!! Take your ovine love interest back to the intelligentsia at YOUTUBE.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In some of the videos, the people are looking for it. That's why they are recording.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ineptitude

you been on ATS how long? I've wasted about 40 secs reading and about another 30 replying to your tosh. what's worse is that you have the temerity to doubt our beloved INTERNOS!!! Take your ovine love interest back to the intelligentsia at YOUTUBE.

Wow.
You have a lot of hate in you brother.
I hope you find peace with that.
And I forgive you

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Listen to her description at the very end.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

foremanator, i didn't watch the episode: but you can compare the voice of the first call with the voice of the recall, and judge by yourself.
Please let me say this: in my opinion, a phone call will NEVER prove anything
Within the discussions i've linked in my previous post, you will find some interesting posts and references. I didn't researched more about this case because it would be a complete waste of time: even if the second call would tun out to be some prank, so what? The point is that sadly the phone call by itselfs is of zero value as proof
I'd be more interested in knowing what's the relation between these videos: they look to be completely unrelated each other, except the ones which show the Blooming effect: they are related indeed. As i've said, i appreciate your efforts, but i still miss to get what this thread is about

NEW UPDATE: Brian Confesses as the Area 51 Caller

[edit on 6/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What I figure is...
There is something out there, and "they" know it. They have known for a long time.
I think its real for many reasons.
Everything fits with it.
What if you were in the government? And you had to plan for a cataclysmic event that would wipe out 80% of the population?
You would start building underground in a big way(we know they are, and have been) if you knew that people would start seeing this object in the southern hemisphere first?
You would make sure you could control the flow of information out of that area (like the internet filters they have in Australia now)
If you could spray the sky's and cause bad visibility in mass population area's, so long as the majority don't notice.
If you could do whatever you want with your economics, because you know it matters not.
Knowing these things gives you the advantage of foresight.
Foresight makes you aware of a compelling truth.
When people do notice it. They are going to POP! They are going to want in that bunker with you. And there just isn't enough room.
Now you see your biggest threat is not whats coming, it's the people left up top that will dig there way in if they have to.

I think that 9-11 was an inside job. I think it was done in order to allow the government to institute policy's and procedures for the containment of massive amounts of unruly public i.e rex 64 camps ect ect
I believe that this is why it was never investigated even though it was pelosi's platform, for gaining speaker of the house

I believe that this is why the senate had an emergency closed door hearing in the summer (part of which included safe locations for members and families)
I believe that all the references of obama having to deal with unknown emergency's soon after he starts his term, are true indeed

I believe because. As you can see I spend a great deal of time looking for this subject matter, and you cant help but notice that all the new stuff is being taken down as quick as it is being put up. Leaving mostly garbage.

Or links that have only been up for a few hours are hacked with windows antivirus pop up window (the one where you have to close your browser to get rid of it)

My own personal experiences that have been happening recently. And I am not the only one. In my personal life or in here.
If you want to ridicule me feel free.
When you know something like this is real, it kill's your ego

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You would start building underground in a big way(we know they are, and have been) if you knew that people would start seeing this object in the southern hemisphere first?

Yet no evidence, Im in the southern hemisphere....nothing yet

You would make sure you could control the flow of information out of that area (like the internet filters they have in Australia now)

Im in Australia....the filters arent even that good, havent been turned down from any site yet

If you could spray the sky's and cause bad visibility in mass population area's, so long as the majority don't notice.

Ah the dreaded chemtrail. People still obviously dont understand basic meteorology or physics. Implausible...not to mention impossible

I believe because. As you can see I spend a great deal of time looking for this subject matter, and you cant help but notice that all the new stuff is being taken down as quick as it is being put up. Leaving mostly garbage.

Like the videos you posted?

Or links that have only been up for a few hours are hacked with windows antivirus pop up window (the one where you have to close your browser to get rid of it)

You got a virus or trojan....get some decent anti spyware

[quotes]
My own personal experiences that have been happening recently. And I am not the only one. In my personal life or in here.

It doesnt kill anyones ego...just inflates your own.

If you want to know how to right a decent UFO thread...you shouldnt be arguing with Internos, you should be reading his

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yet no evidence, Im in the southern hemisphere....nothing yet

Im in Australia....the filters arent even that good, havent been turned down from any site yet

Ah the dreaded chemtrail. People still obviously dont understand basic meteorology or physics. Implausible...not to mention impossible

Like the videos you posted?

You got a virus or trojan....get some decent anti spyware

[quotes]

It doesnt kill anyones ego...just inflates your own.

If you want to know how to right a decent UFO thread...you shouldnt be arguing with Internos, you should be reading his
Such a well laid out scathing attack on my character, and so quick with a response. were you waiting for a post?
Its alright bother I forgive you. I am sure you are doing what you believe to be right.
My only retort it would seem would be to mention that "condemnation before investigation is the ultimate in ignorance"

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

[Such a well laid out scathing attack on my character, and so quick with a response. were you waiting for a post?

Well, Ive been following the thread for a while, wasnt planning to post until you posted that

My only retort it would seem would be to mention that "condemnation before investigation is the ultimate in ignorance"

I agree, and with most things here from chemtrails to Nibiru I have done my homework

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I will say this
It is interesting that most of the responses to this have been highly negative in their opinions of what I have provided, and highly negative in their opinions on me. I find this a little out of sorts. Usually the more senior members here are modest with there composure toward the evidence and their manners toward the one presenting it.
I have to say I have barley written anything prior to these last few posts, and yet the negativity is rank.

I enjoy intelligent debate, I don't feel its always possible in here when it comes to certain topics.
I don't want to insult anyone's intelligence, or have my own insulted for that matter.
Do me a favor, keep the insults on a minimum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join