It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about size of life on the surface.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As we all know life on the surface of this planet was large. Dinosaurs who walked the face of this earth were gigantic. We also have good evidence that Giant humans lived on the surface of the planet as well.

Lets play what if. What if, the planet is in fact hollow as the "hollow Earth" theory suggest. What if it is inhabited by all the life that was on the planet that existed when things were large. The HE theory states that everything in the hollow is huge. No one, or at least I have never heard a explanation for this.
One of the reasons given for the surface life was large was because the oxygen content was higher than today.

What if, the oxygen content of the hollow is much higher than the present surface. Why doesn't the oxygen circulate from the hollow to the surface? I suspect it has something to do with one of the holes being closed off, the one in Antarctica that actually opens on land. And threw the years the opening was closed due to snow and ice. This may have happened awhile ago, not sure of the time line.

So, I pose this question, if the southern hole was reopened, would it enhance life on the surface? That is, if the planet is hollow.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I find it difficult to see merit in the hollow earth hypothesis (just to be a technical knob) because any great impact event (even possibly the impact 60 mya, but most certainly the Great Extinction event prior) would likely fracture the crust and the earth would fall in on itself into that inner sun that is said to be at the centre.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf

I find it difficult to see merit in the hollow earth hypothesis (just to be a technical knob) because any great impact event (even possibly the impact 60 mya, but most certainly the Great Extinction event prior) would likely fracture the crust and the earth would fall in on itself into that inner sun that is said to be at the centre.
Yea, my fault, I ran over my brain and forgot to pose the scenario to reopen the hole. I don't suppose it would matter much, because if we pass threw the galaxies central gravity ban, it may tilt the earth enough to shift the arctic freeze zone and allow the snow and ice to melt naturally opening any mythical hole.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No evidence for giant humans, short of humans with genetic disorders (gigantism). None.

And the hollow earth 'theory' can be shown to be bunk by, of all things, seismologists. They use pressure waves that travel through the earth to measure and locate earthquakes and other seismological events.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
evidence for giants nephilim rephaim anunaki part 1

evidence for giants nephilim rephaim anunaki part 2

ANUNNAKI PART I

ANUNNAKI II

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Youtube videos are not evidence. They might be fun to watch, but they're not evidence. Plus that guy is not making any sense at all. He makes all kinds of assumptions and can't even back them up.

Show me the fossils of them. Show me evidence of how skeletal structures such as ours can be scaled up without causing a complete lack of mobility.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

12 feet Giant Bones Found: SHOW ME !!! Doug Newton pt. 3-2-1

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Show me how that is not gigantism. And there should be a lot more than 2 bones found if that was true.

But nice try. Also, some guy banging on about the bible is probably not the best person to have talking about this. He thinks the bible is an actual account, so clearly he's far from objective.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Show me how that is not gigantism. And there should be a lot more than 2 bones found if that was true.

But nice try. Also, some guy banging on about the bible is probably not the best person to have talking about this. He thinks the bible is an actual account, so clearly he's far from objective.
You seem to misunderstand my intent. I'm not ever going to prove anything to you, that is for yourself to do. I only posed a theory.

You seem to rely on people giving you the cold hard facts. But if your mind is closed and unable to consider all the evidence, you will never be able to see the unseen.

I don't rely on single source information but rather look at all the material I can find. If its in the bible that is where Ill look. If its in the Sumerian text, ill look. The only thing I ask, is that you just look. I'm not interested if you believe, just look.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You posed a hypothesis. One that was deeply flawed from the outset, not supported by evidence, and which is easily demonstrated to be rubbish.

Trusting a bronze-age book written by farmers trying to understand that which is far beyond their knowledge at the time is, well, ridiculous. It can not be verified, therefor it does not count as evidence.

Deny ignorance. Deny irrationality. Be objective. So far you have done none of those.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You posed a hypothesis. One that was deeply flawed from the outset, not supported by evidence, and which is easily demonstrated to be rubbish.

Trusting a bronze-age book written by farmers trying to understand that which is far beyond their knowledge at the time is, well, ridiculous. It can not be verified, therefor it does not count as evidence.

Deny ignorance. Deny irrationality. Be objective. So far you have done none of those.
Is there something about this subject that frightens you? What harm is there in pondering such things? Say, your not one of those "Brothers" who took an oath to the death to conceal such things are you? You know, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret? Or in service to the ancient ones?

I did not offer "Evidence", only materials to be considered. By what authority do you say its all been disproven? How can you? This subject can never be proven false, only true, if it is in fact true. All it takes is time.

Are you the universal authority on denying ignorance, deny irrationality? Again, words that mean nothing. I deny nothing, I defy it.

Please show me your research, you have offered nothing but words so far.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It doesn't frighten me. There is nothing to ponder. Some half-baked kook in a YouTube video parading around something that looks like a bone, and using it to 'prove' parts of the bible as true is nothing short of laughable. It doesn't scare me - it makes me laugh. Loud.

I don't need to show research, as there is nothing to research. It's impossible to research someone's imagination, which this half-baked hypothesis clearly is.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It doesn't frighten me. There is nothing to ponder. Some half-baked kook in a YouTube video parading around something that looks like a bone, and using it to 'prove' parts of the bible as true is nothing short of laughable. It doesn't scare me - it makes me laugh. Loud.

I don't need to show research, as there is nothing to research. It's impossible to research someone's imagination, which this half-baked hypothesis clearly is.
Then why respond to this insanity? Why not go out and do something creative rather than waist time on this post? Are you attempting to save me?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
might want to have a read of this
www.kent-hovind.com...

it seems all the evidence for super giants over say 8 feet tall come from very unreliable sources or out right lies, why have all these hundred of fantastic discoveries simply disappeared .. surley one or two of them have been kept away from the evil scientists who bury them all back in a big pit round the back of the natural history musem

and those video's are at best badly editted quote mines and speculation

yes there was a time giant insects roamed the earth and giant dinsoaurs and giant tree's but they forgot to mention these were all at very different times in history and for very differnet reasons

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Yes, there does appear to be a very powerful, organized effort underway to conceal these remains. I suspect the very same force that moved the north pole to its present UNTRUE position.

The following video contains scenes of evidence that have been proven false. But there also seems to be evidence of real discoveries too. A blanket denial of the following is unacceptable.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Yes, there does appear to be a very powerful, organized effort underway to conceal these *snip* UNTRUE position. of religeon

i editted your comment to make sense and added *of religeon* at the end it all makes sense now adn works perfectly

am i going to watch the new viedo ... no

why you ask... am i scared? no

that screen there the giant bones with the guy next to it was a winner in a phtographic editing competition

not long after it got spammed by religeous loonies as proof the bible was right and soon a few people made some more and posted those out too

the evidence for giants is

a couple of quotes from the bible which can already been shown to be historically IN-accurate at every turn

and some folk tales from other old cultures

storys are not proof, how can we have bones for hundreds of thousands of species that have lived pretty much since the start of life its self but not find a single giant person bone

no proof just fairy tales, you want giants then look at the massai average hieght is 7-7 1/2 foot tall they arnt giants just tall people

once you get over this height massive physiological problems occur meaning they would like more like elphants standing upright then people becasue if the neccessary leg bone density

and guess what between you and me the story of David and Goliath found in the bible is a lie. it discribes Goliath as a giant hoplite soldier they were the first people to wear the armour described. unfortunatley they wernt around for hundreds of years after good King David was dead.

and why a giant greek travled back in time to fight david for another country never quite gets explained

[edit on 6/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am not religious! I have broken free of that matrix. I only look at the bible as a mixture of historical documents, and fabrications of fantasy. I will not throw the bible out any more I would your birth certificate, just because I don't agree with you.

What we have is a great deal of circumstantial evidence, this you can not deny.
The volume of stories alone are enough to demand an unbiased effort for disclosure.

I myself never believed the motives of "Jack and the Beanstalk", and the evil giant. Nor did I ever believe Goliath to be a evil scoundrel. I know the bible was put together to control and manipulate the minds of the masses. Nor do I believe any of the prophecy, but I do believe the creators of prophesy are the ones executing it.

If its true this world truly is hollow. If its true the Garden of Edin lays within. If its true there at one time Giants on the face of this plant, then there is nothing to say, they are not still here. I believe the Freemasons call them the "Ancient Ones".

It may be proper for them "Ancient Ones" to control access to what they perceive to be their country. But it is not proper to covertly support an organization such as the Masons in order to capture the most intelligent of humanity in order to continue a lie. Regardless, if it was the members choice or not, they were enlisted under false pretense. All Religions are "UNTRUE", including FREEMASONRY.

Open the south hole, the air belongs to ALL of US!! Whats the worst that could happen? They live a little less, and we live a little more.

Added: If there is a problem with water levels rising as the result, take the excess water back to Mars!

One of the scenes in the last video are obviously faked. The skeleton has a six shooter, next to it LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I am not religious! I have broken free of that matrix. I only look at the bible as a mixture of historical documents, and fabrications of fantasy. I will not throw the bible out any more I would your birth certificate, just because I don't agree with you.
i guess this is fabrication you couldnt get rid of

What we have is a great deal of circumstantial evidence, this you can not deny.
The volume of stories alone are enough to demand an unbiased effort for disclosure.
the volume of stories? i can probabily find many about dragons sanat and the tooth fairy as i can about giants

thats it the only circumstancial evidence IS stories, the is a whole heap of stories concerning leprechauns do you beleive the weight of evidence for those?

vampires? werewolfs? zombies? all have the same weight of evidence and a tradition as long if not longer

Nor did I ever believe Goliath to be a evil scoundrel.
he probabily did exist archaeologists think thye have found the city he was said to come from they have found pottery with names inscribed on its side, one of the names can be hypothosiesed to be goliath in hebrew

chances are if he did exist he was just a scarry warrior maybe a bitabove average height

the romans called many barbarian tribes gigantic brutes becasue they were on average a few inches taller but broader and more muscley then you average roman

If its true this world truly is hollow.
it isnt hollow its got a big lump of molten iron at the center thats under such great pressure its insane surrounded by molten metal ... if eden is there the grass got singed away a long time ago along with everything else

look it goes like this the earth isnt hollow, its a mass of molten burning rocks and metals so no garden of eden

if there was no garden of eden then these giants that live there pretty much never existed or got burnt away a long long time ago, so chances are when you read somthing and it says the people were giants it means they were of greater average height then us

if your average height is 4 1/2 - 5 foot and they are all 6-6 1/2 foot they become a race of giants

[edit on 6/11/08 by noobfun]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

it isnt hollow its got a big lump of molten iron at the center thats under such great pressure its

insane
surrounded by molten metal
Prove it, show meee pictures, show me evidence, that this theory holds any more value than the one I present.....

Absolutely INSANE.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
dont think you understand how it works

you propose the theory you supply the evidence unless its in the grey area

www.seismo.unr.edu...

news.nationalgeographic.com... here are a couple of links to help you get started on the road to science and enlightenment from superstition and nonsense youtube video's

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join