It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama get the truth out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Will he expose the cabal? Will he bring them to justice? If he doesn't, I think the truthers need to admit that there was no conspiracy, or Obama was/is a part of it, either initially or finally.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
obama is cfr scum.

whoever thought he was on our side about anything?

troops aint comin home.

meet the new boss same as the old boss.

get out of here with that crap if obama don't expose it then it ain't real....lol

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Obama is the next chosen one. He's not going to rock the boat - he's going to do what he's told by the people that paid big money to put him in the white house.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If Obama is not already part of the Cabal, then he's probably controlled by it.

He won't be pushing to clean up Bush's mess...

It must be a grace that each President leaves for their predecessor - they'll ignore each others' mess and help the outgoing Pres into a cushy retirement.

Don't expect anyone to look into Obama's future messes either.

At least the USA has a chance to stop anymore government lies. Nail Obama on everything that he and his cronies do wrong, as soon as they do it. No more false flag crap.

If everyone was asleep at the switch with Bush, then make sure you all double-up on your shifts with Obama and held him accountable for every little piss-ant decision that he makes.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I like the part in his victory speech where he says "....a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice." I wonder what he means?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
He means there's going to be an event where american spirits (souls) will be sacrificed. Followed by military service.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Obama is just another Puppet for the crowd to look and listen to! Where as the people who control the Puppet are still there. There still pulling the strings.

I don't think Obama will releace the ''Truth''!

I really thought McCain was going to win. It makes you think what's really going on behind the scene's!

It's going to be Interesting, it really is!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I would like to think he is different but I'm afraid as the rest of you have pointed out he's just another shill for the powers that be. Because of his back ground he has the potential for a lot of good in the world. He already has the good will of many of Muslims in many parts of the world. This could go a long way in creating a new relationship with them. Guess well just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

Eh, my instincts (which are EXTREMELY strong and I rely on them daily) said, when I heard that part of the speech, that what he meant is sacrifices we will have to make in our daily decisions. i.e. spend money on a bigger, faster car? or a more economical one? Go out and spend a lot of money at a restaurant for one evenings pleasure? Or use the money to buy some extra groceries, or more gas in the tank?

Not a supporter of his, or mccains, I dont agree with either of them, personally, in the long run.

but that doesn't mean that I will have a knee-jerk response to something like that phrase and assume something nefarious in it. That would be foolishness at best.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Jomina]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The Crowd are falling for it(can't blame them). Change? Yes. Theres a knew Puppet in town, for the crowd to look and listen too! The string pullers are still there!

Listen people the string pullers wanted this to happen. This sort of win was crucial for them. A black man in the white house and George Bush leaving. The American people and the people of the world are watching a huge show being controlled by the ''MASTER OF PUPPETS''. These guys infulence a great deal in America and world and they can get things done. Yes these guys run the media, who where the Media for? McCain? nope, it allways was going to be Obama. This sort of win installs in people of america and the world ie. ''The Crowd'', that America in an open sociaty. That anything can happen. Well ask your self this, dose this benefit the'' Master Of Puppets''?

The crowd are excited, and when your excited you mind gets takin off big things!

I thought McCain was going to win. Its going to be Interesting!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't think Obama will do much if anything to shed light on 9/11. If he does, it will be similar to the House Committee on Assassinations in the 1970's that said JFK was probably killed as a result of a conspiracy, but that all the most likely suspects and suspect agencies had nothing to do with it. Thankyou gentlemen.

I hope the Obama administration does wonderful things for the American people and for the economy. This is a great day for blacks in America and heaven knows they deserve a great day. Congratulations to them. This is a victory for the black community as a whole as well as for American society as a whole. Obama is standing on the shoulders of many Afro-Americans who went before him, and standing over the graves of many victims. I wholeheartedly welcome his presidency. It's a healing moment in American history. However . . .

. . . this being ATS and conspiracy being the reason we are all on these forums, I have to sound a warning to Americans and particularly to black Americans. "Watch your backs!"

Obama is the perfect Trojan Horse to have in place if you want to do mischief and particularly mischief directed toward or involving black Americans.

Now is not the time to let your guards down.

Having said that, congratulations America! This is going to be a very interesting administration to observe.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Will he expose the cabal? Will he bring them to justice? If he doesn't, I think the truthers need to admit that there was no conspiracy, or Obama was/is a part of it, either initially or finally.

Dude... He would have to somehow get mass arrests all in one day.

The moment word gets out that he's trying to bring Bush and Cheaney to justice, His life would be in danger.

So maybe, just maybe... Colin Powell's warning about January 21 could be for shadowing the mass arrests that could take place. 1-21-2009 We here an announcement that all these PNAC members, NeoCons, Private Military Contracters, Carlyle Group members, and Pentagon executives are all arrested or brought in for questioning in one day...

That's a NWO I can celebrate.

Colin Powell and others of course would have to testify but will receive immunity for his testimony.

But, I think Obama could possibly make arrests based on Iraqi War Crimes, and not 9-11. It's impossible to expose 9-11. I wish it could be done,... but I just don't see how it can be done.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted by darkbluesky

Nice little strawman argument you set up there. However, Obama is a nobody who the American people would never have chosen on their own to be a candidate for President of the United States in a million years. We did not choose Obama and we did not choose McCain.

But when he doesn't, the 9-11 Truthers, and all of you shills and undercover agents of the NWO and pseudoskeptics had best admit that there is no real difference between the two arms of the DemoPublican Party and they have all sold us out. What makes you people think that your children and friends and neighbors will not suffer with the rest of us?

Well, who chose Obama then and shoved him down America's throat? The same NWO elitist corporate billionaires who chose the drug addicted dry drunk George Dubya Bush and shoved him down our throats. Look what tha POS has done to America. The same NWO elitist corporate billionaires who chose the coc aine snorting Slick Willie Clinton and shoved him down our throats.

You had better believe that Obama will serve the interests of the NWO elitist corporate billionaires who own him, and not the interests of the American citizens who are supposed to rule this nation. (Remember what We The People means?)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have a theory.

And Obama might the one to do it.

Most of us posting here believe 9/11 was False Flag Operation designed to advance American interests in the world in quick a profound manner, and they have really accomplished that in the last 8 years.

The point is this, some part of the government black op or otherwise started this, so they also have the power to end it.

Why? Because their goals have largely been accomplished, and the cost to the American economic system is reaching a breaking point.

Here is my theory just like we had a false war under Bush we will get a false peace under Obama that will look good to those who don't know any better.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well we gave his wife information.... so we will know around March which side of the coin he will persue.... we are anticipating David Rockefellers pick for president will not spill the beans...
here is the video we gave her the information...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If Obama were to fall at the hands of an assassin, would there be a significant uprising among black people and among Obama's white supporters?

Could it be a catalyst for martial law and a "continuity of government" style takeover in the US.

Are things that fragile?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Look what happened to JFK and nothing happened. People crying but they do nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
obama is cfr scum.

whoever thought he was on our side about anything?

troops aint comin home.

meet the new boss same as the old boss.

get out of here with that crap if obama don't expose it then it ain't real....lol

I agree dude, he's just another pre selected installed puppet of the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Never speak the truth. No one will believe you. Take one lie and replace it with another.

And if you are of good heart your lies will help your fellow friends, and if your heart lacks faith, then unless you wish to harm, wake up! son.

If this is a conspiracy, you will not get the truth out. Wake up.........l

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

One thing the illuminati do very well is play the bounces. Obama was an unexpected surprise. Hillary was supposed to be the one. They had already had her to one of the Bilderberger meetings. But when Obama surged, the NWO got with the program and brought him into the tent.

The question is, "What are they going to use him for?"

I think they will use him against Africa and against black people within the US. Or, they will use him to push the martial law agenda. The easiest way to do that is to knock him off, hoping that it sends American blacks into the streets. Once they are there, kicking up a fuss, martial law and more repression will start to look good to middle class, 9 to 5, America.

I think Obama is a good person, but I think he is getting a crash course in the facts of NWO life. He is going to have to be very very shrewd in the spot he's in.

top topics

join