It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Rove predicts election results almost perfectly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I found this quite interesting, had to share it with you guys.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Apparently Karl Rove predicted elections results almost perfectly. He even drew a map that depicted which states would fall to red and to blue. As of now his prediction is 100% accurate. Still awaiting poll returns.

What do you think of this?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well, this is a guy who spent and still does spend a lot of time figruing these things out so its understandable.

Its the same as how athletes are able to foresee what their opponent will do.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This does not surprise me. Given that apparently this election was not won under voter fraud, the CNN pre-election polls and exit polls held true. Given that he knew no election fraud would take place, this was an easy election to predict. Wow, great job Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So when the candidate you like wins there is no fraud but if another one wins then it must be fraud? WTF?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You gotta think... How many analysts were guessing what state would turn out blue/red/whatever... Someone's gotta be near/spot on. It's almost math.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So when the candidate you like wins there is no fraud but if another one wins then it must be fraud? WTF?

It's all a fraud, either way, any way.. all ways.. why worry so much and why complain.

I don't really find it all that odd that he predicted it, .. he is in a position to have good intelligence on the subject, and not only that.. even if it is "malicious" we'll never know until it's too late...

Now I'm going to go a little off subject but bare with me... It's been quite the day (election day..)

I agree with you Anonymous ATS, don't get me wrong .. I just think we are all taking things way toooo seriously in the short-term and not focused enough on what we the people can still do for ourselves, our countries, our planet and the future, we need to assist each other, assist our government, and if it is wrong like we have stood by and allowed in the past, we WILL STAND UP and become the giant that has showed itself today, to vote and to get our (the peoples) voice heard,.. world wide, no longer should we the people be ridiculed by the rest of the world because of our governments actions and policies, we will be heard, our opinions should be known world-wide so the rest of the world knows that we don't support the atrocities that get blamed on a country when it is their overlords that determine that those atrocities are for "national security"... It isn't time to sit idly by while "The New President" does stuff... it's time to stay involved and keep moving this positivity forward no matter who is in office.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It turns out he wasn't spot on anyway. Obama won another state.

Something doesn't sit right. I think this guy was chosen to be president long before today. I believe we are seeing the transition to the post 2012 era.

Something isn't right...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Do I like him NO! Is he usually right? YES! Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Rove knew because all the elite knew... wake up America..

this whole thing is a fraud !! Obama was knighted years ago to be the phony-messiah;

think about it; he's the perfect puppet; young, charismatic, first black president, on and on; no one would see it coming...

WELL I DO !! DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE !! our country is doomed..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by medellin
What do you think of this?

I had made a prediction and printed it out so I could see how far I was off as the results came in. My public predictions here on ATS were VERY conservative, giving Obama 280 and 297.

My REAL prediction that I used as the results came in are EXACTLY the same as Rove's. 338 to 200.

So, it doesn't surprise me at all.
Ooh! I'm elite! Cool!

top topics

join