It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Rogers the Satanic Paedophile part II: Even promotes Reptilians and the Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is the most BLATANT, disgusting , horrifying propaganda I've ever seen in my life

www.youtube.com...

THIS IS THE ENEMY THAT WE FACE, PEOPLE

Can you just IMAGINE someone talking to your kid that way??

Imagine the mind of a 2 year old watching this subliminal mindwar???

it's horrifying...

www.youtube.com...

Here is the first part I made a few days ago...you see I never watched Mr Rogers as kid, I came across this by accident, and was stunned by the occult symbols and sexual innuendos i saw....spun my mind

Frankly...if you're not repulsed by this now, as grown adults, then there's something wrong with you...seriously

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by totalreality2012

I'm grown up but I'm not repulsed by it. I don't see what the big deal is. I did not find any blatant sexual innuendos or overly occult themes. I suppose you will say it is subliminal but hey we're all entitled to our opinions.

PS: It looks like someone recorded his show, then did a bit of editing to paste in the Masonic Eye. I don't see how this makes Mr Rogers a satanist. Talking about a make-believe dragon burning his daddy's store down because his daddy went to work instead of playing with him (when he was a kid)......how on Earth does that make him a Satanist?

The rest of the video isn't even part of his show. It's just scenes from other vids pasted in to try and lead the viewer to conclude that Mr Rogers is somehow sinister and shadowy.

Am I missing something here?

edit: I loved Dungeons & Dragons; I still do. Dragons remain one of my favorite monsters in the game. Does that make me a reptilian sympathizer?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hey now. mr. rogers was a cool man and had a neat voice.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalreality2012

Frankly...if you're not repulsed by this now, as grown adults, then there's something wrong with you...seriously

he always came across as having a creepy vibe about him, and it makes me uncomfortable... but i don't know if i'd ever go as far as to make the assumptions that you're making in your videos. who's to say if that's true or not? and plus, i don't really see any 'hard evidence' to support it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Frankly, if you're repulsed by this as an adult, you're a nutjob

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
look man, if you can't see anything wrong with how that man acts in those clips, then chances are ya got some demons yourself

or maybe you're just afraid to face facts.....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP, that's a very immature statement to make, just because someone doesn't agree with your views

[edit on 4-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't know about your premis, and I have my doubts, but he was a sniper, interestingly enough. If you are going to go around making statements like that, you should definately keep an eye out for glints in the distance. Just in case any loyal buddies are still around.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing "Mr Rogers" to my attention. I'll make sure my children aren't exposed to him.

Just because people pretent to be good, doesn't mean they are. This is classic pedophile behaviour and I'm sure his mates were extremely jealous of the position he was in.

Originally posted by CureWish
i don't really see any 'hard evidence' to support it.

Pedophiles try not to leave hard evidence, especially when on television. They rely on deception.

The bottom line is, some see throught it, others don't.

[edit on 4/11/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
How is his behavior paedophile-like?

(sorry for the one-line response)

[edit on 5-11-2008 by AnubisOfTheEastandWest]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

Mr. Rogers wasn't a sniper, since that's been brought up.

As for the rest... seriously? Mr. Rogers was one of the few decent fellows we've had on television. He was a very good man.

As for classic pedophile... he ran a good television show with equal parts of entertainment and education.
Most pedophiles wait around with greasy hair and candy.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You're right. It is disgusting.

It is disgusting that you would pervert the memory of a notable educator, clergyman, artist, and award winning children's show host with fabrications and acusations of this nature.

en.wikipedia.org...

Get educated before you post such idiotic slander.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Part 2??? You've got to be kidding! This didn't even deserve part 1 !!!
At least get your information correct before you post. And that does not mean putting together snippet of OTHER subjects and inserting a subject of your own to make it appear your topic is involved!

[edit on 02/27/2005 by cemeteryguy]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Just what is the term for someone that posts and then proceeds to argue just to argue?
Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
OP

Fred Rogers was a fine man who helped and entertained a lot of children.

Don't tarnish his memory by overlaying the rampant problems of these times on his life and work.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hey Hank

Seriously enjoy your posts

And I think the clips are just... lol ridiculously done up with the NWO stuff

But in all seriousness, the guy gave me the creeps as a kid, I never have nor do I see whats so innovative or good about his work, that's my opinion of course

It's just, he comes of really Michael Jacksonish to me, Always felt there was something off about the guy

Now a conspiracy theory no...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am puzzled.
No, I didn't watch the videos.

I am with a few of the other posters here, trying to wrap my mind around how anyone could consider Fred Rogers a pedophile or anything sinister in nature.

Today's cartoons are worst than when I was growing up. Calling Mr. Rogers evil, makes me wonder what you watch or allow your children to watch on TV?

We may as well get it all out in the open.

Yogi Bear taught children to lie and steal ( Didn't he always go after picnic baskets? )

Tom & Jerry - Hate & Violence. ( Tom always trying to eat, stomp, smash, etc Jerry. )

You can find bad in anything anymore. If you look hard enough. I'd rather have my children watch the shows of my generation, than what is shown on TV these days.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yogi and the rest?

Look man, this is what the Govt has the box cars and detention camps lined up for

They are all going down

Yogi for molesting Boo Boo

Shaggy and Scooby for selling dope

He Man is going down just for being Queer

Welcome to the CNWO (Cartoon Network World Order)

Adult swim has taken over and that's it Frylock is in charge, he's republican and coming for these liberal criminals...

Obama was just a front... while no one was watching...

Peter Griffin was supervising the Metalocalypse

The band members got H.R. Puffinstuff and he's being Water boarded right now

They have converts too...

Ukkla The Mock and Thundar the Barbarian just decapitated that sissy Lion O

Real time?

Fred Savage from the Wonder Years is in Guantanamo and YES, Winnie Cooper is Hooked up with Dick Cheeny now... and Yes They are parading it in front of him.

The Mighty Thor is bringing Valkyries in to replace the Power Puff girls who are facing trumped up solicitation charges

It's over okay?

No more sissy kids shows...

and don't ask around about Toto and Dorothy... Just Don't okay... not if you don't want to be silenced

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Seriously, Boba Fett...

He's waiting for Obama right now and Meat Wad is actually in the shape of Biden, replaced him weeks ago...

it's done, we won, give it up!

4 more years of Meat Wad

Who'd you think GW Really was huh? Why do you think we have seen so little of Bush lately?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jokes aside... seriously

Bush Really was Meat Wad

Really, He was

Just listen to his speeches

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join