It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Picture of A Ghost?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It just look like an image that ones mind would like to consider a face. Our minds play tricks on us constantly. Your brain is trying to tell you what the image is by using memory, and your memory thinks that blotch of whatever in the inverted picture is comparable to a face, but that doesn’t mean it is right.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
An anomolous image is one thing, but since you did not actually see this face we will classify this as a half-real experience. Meaning that you captured it on film, but didn't actually witness it. Inversely this could apply to something you can see, but doesn't actually show up in a photograph.

Did you have any strange experiences in that location?

At the very least, it is an interesting photo! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBurns

No, I did not really expirence anything myself, but, although this probally does not add to the credibilty of my account, but my sister did.
She described feeling a man touch her leg about once every ten minutes, and she told me she heard what sounded like a man breathing down her neck. Apart from the machinery, I didn't see or hear much of anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It isn't about your credibility, I have no doubt that you are being honest about what you are telling us. Just trying to make sense of everything.

Are there any significant sources of energy nearby? Bursts of certain types of particles, namely Ions, can feel like a touch or breath.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JBurns

Not really, the mill was pretty much shut down, I don't even think there was an air conditioner up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join