It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is G.W. Bush, or Chenney, are they hiding? Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am just wondering, where are they?

I have heard that Bush is not going to come out today at all, from his hiding place, and Chenney... Where is he, and, Ooops... Where is the Elite?

I just hope that Dick is not in his bunker at Pentagon.

Have anybody seen them lately?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
probably business as usual.

they are shredding some more evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If you were trying to win an election would you want the two most hated figures in the entire free world showing up or speaking on your behalf in any way?

Me either.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why would you assume they are hiding? Because the media is focused solely on the election and making no mention of them? Gee, there's a black man and a woman in this election and one or the other will get a spot in the White House, making this the most historical election to date. Just a guess, but that could be why you aren't hearing much about anything else today.

They are probably at the White House doing business as usual.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I know where...

McCain kidnapped them and tied them up and locked them in a warehouse. He DOES NOT want them around to talk about him. He wants them out of the picture....

and agreed, they are most likely shredding more evidence about those attorney scandals.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Presidential Suites at Dubai Port!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i would imagine they are about to kick back with popcorn and ding dongs to watch the antics of the msm on big screen tv while laughing their a__ off

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

If you were trying to win an election would you want the two most hated figures in the entire free world showing up or speaking on your behalf in any way?

Me either.

You don't speak for me, sir, when you say "most hated". Well, maybe when you refer to Cheney, but not Bush. I think the man has made some mistakes, yes, but I do not revile the man nor jump on the wildly popular "Let's hate Bush" bandwagon. I certainly didn't agree with everything he did and he was by far not the greatest president in history, but I would not go so far as to label his as "most hated".

I am more likely to label "most hated" to the likes of truly evil men such as Bin-Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Ayatollah Khomenei, Fidel Castro and others.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Bush and Bush Jr. are two of the most evil men in the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am more likely to label "most hated" to the likes of truly evil men such as Bin-Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Ayatollah Khomenei, Fidel Castro and others.

yeah because bush is nowhere as near as evil as the above....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Oh really?

Ask yourself then why it is that the Obama campaigns best attack against John Mccain is to show him on a commercial with his arm around Bush. Why is it that the #1 attack strategy by the Democrats has been to call Mccain Mcsame....more of the same...as in more of the same Bush policies?

A 28% approval rating for a man who has spent this countrys economy into the grave, mired us down in an almost decade long war for oil money and defense contracts. He has penned such anti-constitutional laws as the Patriot Act and has been responsible for such world atrocities as Gitmo, Abu Graib, eves dropping and a host of others. His policy has turned our once great country into a broken shell of what it was, drowning in debt and hated the world throughout.

Are you getting the picture? Have you EVER seen an election take place in which the current president did not campaign for the upcoming candidate of his own party? I haven't.

John Mccain and the Republican representatives who are actually interested in having a chance at winning this election know that having Mccain supported by, equated to or endored by the Shrub would be electoral suicide at the polls. Why?

Because everyone hates him.

Maybe you and the other ten people in the country who actually like George Bush can get together and start a club....maybe get a tree house to hang out in.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Chenney isn't hiding. He just recently endorsed Mcain.

Political Wire

new topics

top topics

join