It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling Gelatin Globulous Blobs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is there a rational explaination for this?
For instance, airline waste debri.
A chemical mixed in with airline waste, or something.

I read someones request for help about it on a webpage and well, I couldn't let it go, but couldn't respond either.

Where should he report this: to the UFO center? They were not flying or falling when he found them. Just all over his car and grill and he had heard of this up around here before.

I am interested in getting a sample to WHO?

Here is what the fellow writes,

....Last Thursday Oct 30th at about 9:30 am I went outside to work on may camper. I noticed it rain that night because things were wet (as usual) But the strange thing is I noticed clear Gelatinous blobs on my truck. They were on the roof, windshield hood and wiper blade. I know in the past this happened here in Washington back in August of 1994 in Oakville, Washington. Well I went my truck today at 12 noon and I seen some more of these blobs on my grill so I put it in a wrapper to save it. Has anyone in Washington state seen this lately? They are clear and about the size of a quarter. They are the consistent with the feel of a jelly fish and if squeezed softly they go back into their shape, sort of.

A link is pointless. It's on Craigslist: Supernatural. November 03, 2008.

Yelm is no where near the ocean, by the way.
What does anyone know this substance is?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow, thats crazy.
Do we know who this guy is that has this jello? I'll get Scramjet in here, we both live in Seattle and might wanna investigate.

If you could get me the link that would be great.

S and F

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Fish falls can occur a long distance from the sea.

It is just a theory that they might be jellyfish from a water spout.

It could be bits of an alien space worm which disintegrated in the upper atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
According to this website those blobs could be dangerous.

many callers on Art Bell's show described a substance that fell from the sky, and illnesses that occured directly after being exposed to the substance. The substance falling from the sky has been described as being like cob webs, made up of fibers, filliments, strands and in some cases blobs or jelly like globs.

I was unable to locate the craigslist post. Is there any way to contact that fellow? Here is another story (also in Washington State)..

Military Conducting Biological Warfare in Washington
Air Force General Threatens Local Resident
In August of 1994, a bizarre sequence of events began to occur in the small town of Oakville, Washington. Gelatinous blobs of biological material began to rain down over an area of over 20 square miles during a storm. It would happen six times in 1994, and continue periodically thereafter.
A lab technician found the first startling clue. The substance contained human white blood cells, but exactly what it was could not be determined. The goo was promptly forwarded to the Washington State Department of Health for further analysis.”

fortunecity.com

Weird huh?

There is speculation that the substance could be Aerogel. Check out the pics of that stuff. Would be great if we could contact this fellow and see if the blobs which fell on his truck match the wiki pics...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
WHOA!! That's really crazy!

FLAG THIS THREAD NOW.

We need to get that stuff tested. Who is this guy...OP? you still around?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The guy posted twice on here earlier today and even included pictures. It didn't look like that aerogel stuff at all, it looked like clear goop that was gel like. His threads probably fell off the first couple of pages because no one responded to him. I remember he said he was from Yelm, which is a city in washington outside of Tacoma.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join