It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD Food Hoarding-a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A few dots just connected in my mind.

*Reports of Dept of Defense food hoarding.
*Strange warnings from Biden and Colin Powell about an incident to occur in late january.
*Obama's plan for a draft of young americans
*The orchestrated implosion of the economy and subsequent food shortages.
*Rand corp.'s ruminations of WWIII (reported in china, infowars)

If by February people are starving it will be very easy to get people to accept the draft in exchange for food.

Running to Canada won't help since they will be in on it.

Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So, attrition it is then. I am set and ready. Go get my FEMA coffin and give me the gun to do the job myself, I hate this fear crap. I will not let "them" take me with breath in me - ya know? Eff them and their plans, and their torturing.

You know what is funny : the reason that "Jesus" and all the other crucification victims died was because of pain shutting off their brain. I know there are methods and "venoms" to prolong torture but I am not letting anyone snap me up alive like what people are talking about - cattle. They can have my soul and my body, I don't care about that really...ya know?

I need to get some sleep, there is SO much entertaining news to read I forgot to go to sleep!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarSeaman
So, attrition it is then. I am set and ready. Go get my FEMA coffin and give me the gun to do the job myself, I hate this fear crap. "

I have two boys of draft age. I am not speaking from fear but rather awareness.
Anyone of draft age should be concerned that things do not sneak up on them and they become grist for another world slaughter.

Depopulation is high on the NWO agenda. Debunk that.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Excuse me, but you did not post any theory at all.

Instead you either made unsubstantiated statements, or asked some questions, and didn't tie a damn thing together.

The Depart of Defense has always bought huge amounts of food. They do have to feed all those soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines, right?

As to fleeing to Canada, why would I want to? I am a Canadian citizen, and there is no way I would want to live in that country. They treat their Indians much worse than the Americans, have absolutely no freedom of speech, and they let sick people died because they don't think they deserve medical treatment.

It's about time some of you fools, and illiterates wake up and smell something besides your reefers.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

I guess I will have to spell it out for you Mr. Canada.
In order to coerce a reluctant population into a very unpopular idea, which is to draft people into a war, the DOD is hoarding food(a large canning company reported in august that the pentagon had bought out all their food) which will become scarce when the dollar collapses.

People will be easier to control when they are hungry.

They want a war to eliminate people.

I suggest you find something to smoke that will help you make these simple connections.

top topics

join