It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Election Irregularities & Fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm very glad that Barack Obama won by enough votes to negate any
accidental mis-counts, or intentional fraud that occured during this
election. Our country might have ended up in a civil war if the election
were a close one.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So I woke up at 5 am today. Got to my assigned precinct in Sacramento, CA by 6 am. Opened things up at 7 am. Worked until 10 pm....

No fraud in my precinct!
At least not on the end of the coordinator and the clerks

There was a machine for the visually impaired that ate a few ballots. No biggie, we just spoiled them and they started again. Outside of that, it went very smooth. Everything tallied up and checked out at the end of the night

Granted, Obama was declared POTUS via Electoral Vote before I even dropped the ballots off

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezziboo
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

The New Black Panther party website's main page states that members will be "patrolling" voting sites to prevent "intimidation" & "violence"...

www.newblackpanther.com...

Please note: the Black Panther party and the NEW Black Panther party are two entirely different entities. I can't find any mention of this on the BPP website, so it could be that the men in the video are NBPP members. I have no affinity or association with either organization or their beliefs...just wanted to point out the difference between them and that it may be NBPP members in the video and not BPP members, but I can't be sure.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ezziboo]

LOL, I wish the Panthers would try and intimidate me. That clown would find the Night Stick somewhere VERY uncomfortable. What a joke.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I voted in Colorado. I waited in line for 3 hours. They checked ID's and also wrote the ballot number next to your name so there was no anonymous voting. Also we were told that we could only write in a candidate when a line was provided. There was no line for the presidential candidate. A woman was removed by police and her ballot confiscated when she tried to write in someone for the presidential candidate.

I also thought it was interesting that the news channels announced Obama the winner as soon as the polls closed on the west coast. There is no way unless they had instant ballot counts could they have known this. Does no one else find it interesting that the votes are still being counted for other ballot issues and yet they had the presidential count instantaneously? America isn't as free as people think.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dayton Ohio

My son, who is in the navy, never received his absentee ballot. My wife checked on a forum for navy moms that she frequents and found that many in the military never received their ballots. He was excited about voting in his first presidential election and someone took it away.

My wife witnessed an attempt by a poll worker to get a guy to vote again after he said he had already voted. He was helping his elderly mother get to the machine. At the precinct, after signing in you went to another line where a worker handed you a card for the electronic machine when one came open. The poll was busy, took my wife 40 minutes to get through the line. She said he refused twice as he had already voted. There is no link between your cast vote using the card and the touch screen machines and you signing in. The guy made a complaint and the cards were then issued when signing in.

This election is so full of a lot of small mistakes, errors, fraud (intentional or not) and everyone knows it and most choose to ignore it. Look at them in the context of your own little world and they get blown off. Add them all up and its a big problem.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There was no fraud in the Presidential election. Fraud only happens when the Republican candidate wins. That is not the case this time.

The only fraud I see is in Minnesota where failed talk radio host, Al Franken is likely to lose to Republican Norm Coleman. Even though Obama won Minnesota in a landslide, failed talk radio host Al Franken is going to accuse Republicans of fraud. The media will back him up on this.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There was no fraud in the Presidential election. Fraud only happens when the Republican candidate wins. That is not the case this time.

Sorry, my mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join