It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who would you be? Rebel or Govermental

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Text
This is just my theory onto what could happen in the near future.
Anyway the world is getting to the point where the government is controlling freedom, really bad. its so stupid to be honest with you.

However who would you be a rebel fighting for your freedom, or a person who need's to take control of other people's freedom.
i can see to the point in the next 20 years that it's going to end up like the film equilibrium or however you spell it.

I am so F****n fed up with this! no one gets any privacy today, you tube videos getting deleted as one person said on a thread,hoaxes,area 51 and all that.
god help us all, to be honest i would love for another galactic force to appear that's why i was a strong believer to blossom, but after that hoax i was upset and new that this is it.

People we need to fight for are freedom....SERIOUSLY!

My question to you though is who would you be?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
100% rebel as my username suggests im against governments 100% they take all of your freedom and we dont do nothing about it and their not even powerful we are the real power in the world (or more so than the leading governments) but most of us dont seem to realize that most of us seem happy enough to live in a happy world but that bubble is going to burst soon enough hopefully.

and i think a rebellion is definitely around the corner if im honest i think more and more people are getting fed up with the way life is right now and im sure more than mopst will be happy joining a rebellion and trying to resore freedom again

also watch out for people sayin its bad idea sayin you dont like governments or the way they are and talking about rebellion because you will be on some sort of list because who cares if you let people try and control you like that we will never get anywhere in life and we will just end up dead anyway.

btw star and flag because more people need to see threads like this and realize they should stand up against the powers of the world.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wouldnt post any real difinitive answer in here if you think there may be a chance that the take over theries are real. Kinda seems to convienient for this thread to pop up today. Just a warning.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You don't have to choose a side. Being a rebel IS and American tradition, and the citizens ARE the government. When the government is no longer run by its citizenship, it is the Right of that citizenship to shrug off the illogical and establish a new guard for its Rights and Security.

in Liberty we trust,
Rok

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'd be a rebel, period. I don't think I'd ever want to fight for any type of establishment, unless the threat coming is worse than the establishment already in place. I've been thinking about preparing for the struggle so long, I don't think I'd know how to act once freedom was finally achieved, or if I'd even recognize it if freedom came in a for different from what I had though.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Answering these types of threads is always a BAD idea. Both here and in Survival Forum you find threads asking "What side are you on?" and "List your Guns/Skills/Tactics/Location here" and "Hey lets start a Survivalist Group!".

PLEASE engage the brain. If potential allies can see what you write, you can be damn sure the enemy can as well. Indeed, the enemy will use, and HAS USED such threads to gather info. The Struggle is not just about grabbing a gun and running off into the fray. It is constant, comes from many angles, and appears on many levels. Listing allegiances and strengths online to total strangers in public forums is the intelligence equivalent of commiting suicide.

Not trying to be confrontational, or put dampeners on enthusiasm, I am just trying to get you guys to think about this stuff.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Terran Blue]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
REBEL. I really did not like the Patriot Act not so much that it is a weapon in the wrong hands, it also opens up a whole can of governmental abuses towards individuals rights....so Rebel.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by van001]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm a Former Us Marine and I have to say I dont want to be hurt. I dont want to defend myself and I just want this all to be speculation. I have seen war and it made the prepared look like a dirty baby diaper.
Lets hope that there is no good and evil, therefor a soul that posses our body will not be degraded or dammaged by this worlds people. We are predator'
s but do we have to keep killing eachother.
Lets pull not start any more wars lets feed the starving and live a good life.
STARVATION

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I'm sure that considering my previous post comments, I'm sure I'll be a hindrance to the PTB. So I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be a rebel. I question EVERYTHING our govt. does!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

hope more people continue to do so

not a one liner !!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
do any of you think that it would be a wise thing to post your stance on matters such as this, knowing well that this site is monitored?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Well do you think we should all live in fear

i know id much rather voice them anywhere i can

as much as i can

seriously never be afraid to say anything because of fear of who might be listening

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As much as I agree with what people are saying about moni5toring, I also feel like i should say I'd rebel... If things ever got THAT bad, the governemtn would kno who the rebels were in a heartbeat, I mean, they probably hav everyone on this site under some sort of watch anyways, rite?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It completly depends on who is rebelling, if the racist Neo-Nazi KKK is rebelling I would defend the government completely. If the government blatantly took away our rights I would be a rebel.65.27.109.145

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Government appeaser or rebel? I'd be neither. I'm certainly no traitor and therefore wouldn't side with the government and I'm certainly no rebel as being a buddhist I don't believe in violence. Violence wouldn't achieve anything as it's safe to say you wouldn't stand a chance and would simply give the government the perfect excuse to use deadly force and as a result you'd get creamed by the army, police or both. The most powerful and effective weapon you have is that thing inside your head called a tongue and along with the truth, they make for a very powerful weapon. One need only look through a history book to see that. Martin Luther King and Ghandi are good examples. Unfortunately you'd probably get assassinated, but atleast they won the fight. If you really believe in your cause and the greater good of the people, then you should be only too willing to sacrfice your life. Ok so who wants to be the ring leader?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
For teh moment, I would use my words instead of force, but if the time ever came... I would gladly bear arms and take on the government

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would go government, and work for the rebels on the inside. There's no better way to bring down your enemy than from the inside out.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is no way the government would consider me not being a rebel. My CIA/FBI/GBI/ATF files started in the late 60's.

Since then I have been affiliated with several not politically correct organizations.

I would consider myself a redneck/hippie/radical/activist. No doubt about it.

It is very naive to not know the government knows all about you already. Every citizen of the USA has a history and it's very easy to collect. No one is immune.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Considering I'm from Canada, I don't know if I have to worry about the US government... yet... but if everything to be read about NWO is true, then we could b in trouble.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That's me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join