It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine 'continues to arm Georgia'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ukraine 'continues to arm Georgia'

www.russiatoday.com

A parliamentary investigation in Ukraine has found that the country supplied weapons to Georgia prior to Tbilisi's attack on South Ossetia. The investigators say the country now bears a moral responsibility for what happened in South Ossetia.

Ukrainian legislators found that Kiev supplied weapons that outweighed Georgia's defence needs. The probe was initiated after reports emerged that Ukraine delivered arms to Georgia before the invasion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I see that everything is set for Russian intervention in Ukraine, if this "humanitarian aid" continues to Georgia. Thats what US can call then pre-emptive strike.

I think this move wont happen before US will take their move first, somewhere in this global playground, but like it seems to us, its very much justified from Kremlins point of view.

I think that Ukraine is on the table now in many strategist think-thanks, and doing something somewhere, US will loose Ukraine like breakfast for newborn Eastern Coalition.

Ukraine is now heavily under "Chess" in game from "Global Domination."

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Janus, it would seem from your posts, that you read alot of propaganda nonsense news services.
That use there hatred for a certain thing, and change the real news into there own propaganda version.
Now of course many news services are like this.
However, if you look for many reports, similar reports of the same thing then you can kind of confirm it is somewhat realistic.
Posts like this you just posted from Russia Today, only exist on Russia Today.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is the preparation for the Obama administration with Brewzinski at the helm of foreign policy. This is the ground work for demonizing Russia, and preparation for WW3. The US is spending on weapons on levels comparable to WW2... and Obama will continue that. NATO is expanding and NATO pushed Georgia to attack Russian peacekeepers back in august.

Ukraine is a US puppet.

The enemy is clearly Russia. Not China. Russia. Now China and Russia are ``allies`` because they are forced so. When the US falls or even if does not, I'm pretty sure that Brewzinski will do everything he can to turn China against Russia... We've seen reports that russians generals believe that China and NATO are plotting a war against Russia and they plan to divide it up between them...

What's important is what the Russians believe, not what is the reality. They will act on what they believe is the reality. And that's dangerous.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Vitchilo]

new topics

top topics

join