It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Corporate Executives Warned to Leave N.Y. on 9/11:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Senior Corporate Executives Warned to Leave N.Y. on 9/11: Source
November 3, 2008
by Jeremy R. Hammond
Foreign Policy Journal has learned that senior executives of a major U.S. international corporation may have been warned to leave New York on September 11, 2001.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Well, more and more of the truth are slowly starting to surface LOOKS LIKE AN IN SIDE JOB! To me.

When the managing director of the overseas Warner Bros. office passed away, the individual who spoke with the Journal was contacted by the senior executive from L.A. about the plans for the memorial service. Senior executives from the company would attend, including from the Warner Bros. parent corporation, Time Warner, headquartered in New York.

When he answered that one of the potential dates for the service was September 11, he was told that would be no good because “something big is happening that day” and the top executives from the New York office would all be travelling out of the city.

When asked further about this big event, the executive replied that it was a confidential matter and disclosed no further details, except to say that it was “not corporate”.

Mod edit: Changed to external tags.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Well, more and more of the truth are slowly starting to surface LOOKS LIKE AN IN SIDE JOB! To me.

Are you always this gullible?

Don't answer that.

From that article:

Foreign Policy Journal has not been able to verify the location of individuals on 9/11 or other aspects of the story concerning any potential warning received or given by any Time Warner executives...

So....they can't verify the accuracy of this information...BUT they'll report it nonetheless.

No wonder the mainstream media is in the toilet. And no wonder you believe this.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

John McCain received more electoral votes than Obama

The Throat Yogurt Journal has learned that senior executives from Barak Obama's campaign stole literally millions of votes from Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain. This more than likely cost McCain the election.

According to an inside source, members of Obama's camp told him beforehand that “there is no question who is winning this election” and that Obama had his acceptance speech written for him as early as February 2008.

The source, who spoke to Throat Yogurt on the condition of anonymity, worked at Obama's campaign headquarters in Chicago IL. He served as the number two under the managing director of that office, a man with whom he had developed a close personal friendship. His boss was also friends with one of the senior executives at the head office in Washington. According to the source, he had been told by his director that the executive in Washington had formerly worked for Obama's campaign and still kept in touch with them.

www.throatyogurt-journal/obama.com

See how easy that was? Obviously this is a parody of the other parody that was posted on the OP.

Come on Cash!! Have Dora talk some sense into you!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Both of you can NOT disprove any of this! Sorry try again .
Dora said, it is all true and you both have been terribly misled, and for that, my friend I gave her a treat.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt
See how easy that was? Obviously this is a parody of the other parody that was posted on the OP.

WOW!! You are really good at lying.

I was ready to send off an angry protest to the Diebold/Obama campaign headquarters.

I am really impressed with your outstanding abilities.

You should really succeed in modern day 21st century politics.

[edit on 11/6/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash.. you FIRST have to prove it as accurate.

Start by giving us a couple examples of those that stayed home due to the tip off.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

WOW!! You are really good at lying.

WOW!! You are really bad at reading.

"Parody"-a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing.

For the record... I voted for Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

TY you have to prove it is not true; the ball is in your court.
We can go round and round on this but you cannot disprove any of it!

The source, who spoke to the Journal on the condition of anonymity, worked at a European branch of the media giant Warner Bros. He served as the number two under the managing director of that office, a man with whom he had developed a close personal friendship. His boss was also friends with one of the senior executives at the head office in Los Angeles. According to the source, he had been told by his director that the executive in L.A. had formerly worked for the CIA and still kept in touch with the agency

Some of you people want us to believe in your sources and you feel you do not have to prove any of it. So why is that ok for you TY but not anyone else?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

TY you have to prove it is not true; the ball is in your court.
We can go round and round on this but you cannot disprove any of it!

The source, who spoke to the Journal on the condition of anonymity, worked at a European branch of the media giant Warner Bros. He served as the number two under the managing director of that office, a man with whom he had developed a close personal friendship. His boss was also friends with one of the senior executives at the head office in Los Angeles. According to the source, he had been told by his director that the executive in L.A. had formerly worked for the CIA and still kept in touch with the agency

Some of you people want us to believe in your sources and you feel you do not have to prove any of it. So why is that ok for you TY but not anyone else?

Cash,

Dude... I like you. Your fun to go back and forth with. Please, read what I have emphasized for you.

This is speculation from an anonymous source THEN this source is using hearsay.

None of it is verifiable.

Your request that I prove it wrong is a logical fallacy:

"X is true because there is no proof that X is false."

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isn't the author of that article a convicted felon? I was going to post this a few days ago and mention the ties between Warner Bros, The Matrix, and this suspicion but I decided I couldn't trust the author and his anonymous sources.
*grammar fix*

[edit on 6-11-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Like the 911 Offical story!

I will ask you to explain what is speculation about this story?

Please explain what is wrong and is a logical fallacy in this article?

Stop spouting and ranting PROVE YOUR POINT!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I will ask you to explain what is speculation about this story?

Read the article again. It is NOT VERIFIABLE. What don't you get??? The source is anonymous, the people he sources are anonymous, the people that his sources source are anonymous.

Please explain what is wrong and is a logical fallacy in this article?

Stop spouting and ranting PROVE YOUR POINT!

Once again:

"X is true because there is no proof that X is false."

("X" is YOUR OP)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted by ThroatYogurt

posted by cashlink
Like the 911 Offical story!

So true. So true.

The 9-11 Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) seems more like a religious parable taken from the Babylonian Talmud or Kabbalah written thousands of years ago, than an event based on actual evidence and simple common sense. OCT adherents rely on faith and preposterous exaggerations to shout down OCT naysayers. Opponents of the OCT seem to be growing in numbers exponentially and defenders of the faith seem to be disappearing into the quicksand which the OCT was built upon.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

The 9-11 Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) seems more like a religious parable taken from the Babylonian Talmud or Kabbalah written thousands of years ago, ...........

Do you feel like staying on topic? ... the topic at hand is regarding the alleged executives that were allegedly warned to leave NY on 911.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
The 9-11 Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) seems more like a religious parable taken from the Babylonian Talmud or Kabbalah written thousands of years ago, ...........

than an event based on actual evidence and simple common sense. OCT adherents rely on faith and preposterous exaggerations to shout down OCT naysayers. Opponents of the OCT seem to be growing in numbers exponentially and defenders of the faith seem to be disappearing into the quicksand which the OCT was built upon.

posted by ThroatYogurt
Do you feel like staying on topic? ... the topic at hand is regarding the alleged executives that were allegedly warned to leave NY on 911.

Thank you.

My post was entirely on topic. It dealt with your religious belief system that these Corporate Executives from the upper echelons of the New World Order could not possibly have been warned to stay away from New York on 9-11. This also ties in with your personal religious belief that Corporate Executives from the upper echelons of the New World Order could not possibly have had prior knowledge and prospered from stock market put options on the very corporations damaged by the INSIDE JOB Attack on America.

Your personal religious belief system prevents you from wondering why the names of those Corporate Executives from the upper echelons of the New World Order purchasing the put options were protected by the US Justice System and why they were never prosecuted for their illegal activities nor taken to court to find out how they knew of 9-11 in advance.

By the same token, your personal religious belief system prevents you from wondering why Condeleeza Rice LIED about never hearing beforehand about aircraft used as weapons against buildings, nor why the Defense Department deliberately LIED to the 9-11 Whitewash Committee and to the US Congress and absolutely NOTHING was done about it, nor why not one person responsible for the lack of military defense of America on 9-11 was punished; but were instead promoted as if they were rewarded for a job well done.

I am still on topic. It is your personal religious belief system which is your problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Please stay on topic which is Senior Corporate Executives Warned to Leave N.Y. on 9/11:.

Also, to settle an argument, the burden of proof falls to the one making the claim. It is not on the one questioning the claim.

And instead of going back and forth telling each other to prove the source, why not dig into it? You could start here.

The source, who spoke to the Journal on the condition of anonymity, worked at a European branch of the media giant Warner Bros. He served as the number two under the managing director of that office, a man with whom he had developed a close personal friendship. His boss was also friends with one of the senior executives at the head office in Los Angeles. According to the source, he had been told by his director that the executive in L.A. had formerly worked for the CIA and still kept in touch with the agency.

That's a lot of info for someone who is anonymous.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Is the story possible? Yes. Is it plausible? Yes. Is it true? I don't know. I suspect it is true., but as Pontius Pilatus once inquired of the saviour of all mankind, "What is truth?", before turning to wash his hands of the whole silly dispute.

It just occurred to me to ask myself, would David Shayler believe this story? He used to work for Britain's SIS. He must have high standards. What would he say? Just thinking the thought makes me feel like Pontius Pilatus.

I know. I'm going to wash my hands of this whole line of discussion.

Memo to ThroatYogurt. Nice avatar.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I know. I'm going to wash my hands of this whole line of discussion.

Unless someone comes up with some evidence besides I heard someone that heard someone say that heard about something... I too am outta this thread.

Memo to ThroatYogurt. Nice avatar.

Thank you.

I

top topics

join