It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tribute to George W Bush topic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
does anybody else want to give a tribute to GW Bush?

Me Me Me I do!

I'll miss good ole GW

Say what you all will he was the President and that's more than any of you can say
Now on to some highlights

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Farewell Dubya.... you will not be missed!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I don't know where to post this but I'm making this a tribute topic to our 42nd and 43rd President. Liked or not, he has been our President for 2 terms.

Bill Clinton was the 42nd President, George W. Bush is the 43rd President, and Lord Obama will be the 44th President. Just because you win 2 elections doesn't give you 2 numerical designations on the Presidency.

Just wanted to clear that up.

While Lord Obama is setting up the most corrupt administration ever, and Bush no longer able to continue to keep America safe since 2001. I wonder how long till people are wishing we had someone like Bush back in office?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My Tribute to Bush:

Thank you for overseeing our safety, because we are surely incapable of doing for ourselves. Your pre-written "Patriot" Act passed faster than a falling star after you allowed 9/11 to occur. I don't think any of the lawmakers even had time to read the bill before voting on it. Nice job of using fear to bulldoze legislation through the system.

Thank you for showing us that even a bumbling, ill-spoken hick can become president. Of course, only if you're a member of Daddy's secret society, that is. Those skull'n'bones must have greatly aided in your quest to rape the middle east, and middle-class America

Thank you for pointing out the delicious irony of bringing democracy to a people from behind the barrel of a gun.

Thank you for sending so may of our young men and women to their deaths, in your quest for cheaper oil...we're still waiting, BTW!

Thank you for teaching us all the correct pronunciation of the word "new-cue-ler"

Thank you, most of all FOR LEAVING OFFICE!!!!

Now, GTFO, I never want to see or hear from you again!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

good riddance you murderer..bushco is responsible for thousands of innocent ppl dying by his lies and torture..like his father and grandfather before him..wake up America and try this scum for war crimes and treason..he sent your sons and daughters off to be murdered for greed..rot in hell bushco

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Here's the problem - Bush was a puppet.

He might not be such a bad guy if he weren't surrounded by so many singing and dancing neoconservatives.

But still... How a person such as Bush came to be prez of the most powerful nation of earth still defies my belief.

I guess I can give my tribute as "thanks for not starting WWIII, at least."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join