It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video-SNL Skit on Giraffes on 11/2/08--Not So Hidden Messages

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

There's another 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

There's another 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back

So now I've seen it twice.
Wasting time on ATS chasing aliens and CTs must pay off in at least
in good TV SNL skit video analysis and training for an Illuminati job
somewhere.

OK Houston ... NASA ... the Space Agency... where modern CT began.
Home of aliens.. I don't know.
There is gold west of the Pecos, I'm sure and even know who has the maps.

ED: Yes, I did think something was wrong like TV programming
has been taken over by CTs.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok so we got 3 vids, all with the same premise.

There is no hidden messages.

You are trying to see things that aren't there and it's not called being aware or prepared, it's called paranoia.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow people are really freaking out about this video having hidden messages? The skit is about a guy who has a low budget zoology show, is given a documentary about giraffes from what can be presumed to be a school for derelicts. The "kids" that made the video are probably all into death-metal music and thought it would be helarious to put the giraffes into the context of that music. They put in every crazy notion they could into the video. The video is purely a joke. The Obama comment is just uncalled for. He didn't put us into a religious war we can't win.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Although it wasn't brilliantly funny, I giggled. I think some people need to lighten up. It's SNL for goodness sake. They have always done stupid off the wall s**t like this. I'm just sayin.....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hidden giraffe message?
maybe we should start here: From Content:

articles.latimes.com...

...Lorenzo the Magnificent’s rise to power. He was not satisfied by his family’s empire (they were bankers and merchants who traded throughout Europe);...
Caesar had triumphantly brought back a giraffe from Egypt, which he paraded through Rome along with lions, leopards, panthers and other creatures. His ability to procure a giraffe, which the Romans had never seen or even knew existed, was “a great coup,” she writes. “So why shouldn’t Lorenzo emulate Caesar?...
“And so a live giraffe, not seen in Europe since antiquity, would lift Lorenzo’s prestige above that of all his contemporaries, who may have had other exotic mammals, but certainly none as extraordinary.” ”

So, Julius Caesar did it,
and Lorenzo did it.
Marina Belozerskaya did it (in a way) in her book “The Medici Giraffe.”

What suprises me is the giraffe is always thought of as an amazing exotic coveted symbol of prestige or as the peculiar animal they are.
They are mostly silent, but make sounds;

From Source:
www.puppetopia.com...

Calves (baby giraffes) bleat and make a mewing call.
Cows (female giraffes) seeking lost calves bellow.
Courting bulls (male giraffes) sometimes let out a loud cough!
Also, giraffes have been heard snorting, moaning, snoring, hissing, and making strange flutelike sounds!

and also noted at the link above;

The ancient Romans called this animal "Camelopardalis" which meant "A camel marked like a leopard"

Hence, the consellation; Camelopardalis:
From Content:
www.coldwater.k12.mi.us...

The Giraffe. The name means "camel-leopard."
Camelopardalis is a modern constellation created to fill a vast region of faint stars surrounded by the brighter and more famous constellations of Ursa Major, Auriga, Perseus, Cassiopeia, and others. The constellation was probably invented by Petrus Plancius (1552-1622), a Dutchman who made his name in cartography while working for the Dutch East India Company. His world maps of 1592 and 1594 became very popular, while his contribution to the heavenly maps was awarded in 1624 when Camelopardalis was included in Jakob Bartsch's book on the constellations. (Some historians believe Bartsch had invented the constellation.) The "camel-leopard" was so named because the Greeks thought the animal -- a giraffe -- had the head of a camel and the spots of a leopard
."

Here's a chart
www.astro.wisc.edu...

Camelopardalis, just happens to be between Draco, with UrsaMinor between, and Orion, with Lynx Gemini, Cancer and Taurus between.

I'll be back with my take, but crashing java interactive, must post now...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join