It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday night football and election surprise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As a football fan I saw this game on the schedule awhile ago and made a mental note due to the pre-election date. Al Qaeda said they had plans to do something in Oct. and nothing happened. I really felt something would come pre election, so either AQ can't pull it off, they do not want to swing votes to JM, or....

Monday night football, National TV audiance, the eve of the election, 80,000? fans in a small area IN Washington D.C. I go to NFL games and security is a joke. They pat your waiste line and thats all.

Hope not and can't imagine it happening but what timing and location. Disrupt the entire election and probably delaying it, sending the U.S. into a seperated battling each other pissed off state.

Am I alone?

P.S. wanted to delay post so unlike many others we will know in 2-5 hours.

Mods: please move to another forum if i chose the wrong place.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Disrupt the entire election and probably delaying it, sending the U.S. into a seperated battling each other pissed off state.

Or worse, W stays in office while they clean up the debris...which takes 4 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I think Bush looks tired and worn out right now and is ready to go. IMO

But would be interesting in the question of how long would they delay it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
certainly plausable, but unlikely.

from what i read al queda are pro obama, so i doubt they would do anything before he is voted in, as them being bad could turn alot of people pro war fast and want to vote for mcain with his millitary background..

so i think football is safe for now

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Well i think AQ is full of garbage...But they did say they wanted McCain to win for recruiting.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i don't know about you but it's almost as any "october surprise" that would or could happen, would be brushed off by the obama fans. i mean think of all the issues surrounding obama that have been downplayed or brushed off by the media and obama suporters. even though i feel he is the lesser of two evils and we need change, i'm sorry but i can't get myself around these "surprises" that would have rocked anyone elses chances a long time ago.

-reverend wright
-father pfleger
-rezko
-acorn
-all the documents that have been sealed and unreleased
-ayers
-past drug use
-cfr
-khalid rhashidi
-his aunts illegal status
etc. etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

First it amazes me after your list you call that the lesser of 2 evils. By Oct. surprise(bad terminology on my part) i meant that AQ was calling for attacks all month. Obama surprise... your right IMO he could come out tonight and say he plans to nuke and destroy all of ammerica and create a new muslim country and CBS,NBC,ABC, CNN, MSNBC and so on would not mention it.

IMO

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

tell me about it, i am worried about an attempt on obama's life and or riots after the election no matter who gets elected. the feeling about him being the lesser of two evils believe me i'm confused on that as well. just can't trust politicians.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
IMHO AQ is terminal, toast, shot, dead, over, weak.

They have had the # beat out of them for the past 7 years by the US military and are only a shadow of their former self.

If AQ had the ability to attack CONUS they would have done it many times by now.

Where is OBL election video?

AQ is so pinned down right now in Pakistan UBL does not have the ability to produce and publish a video.

For the 2008 U.S. presidential election an Usama bin Laden message is not likely and here's why:

The Sunni and Shi'a Islamic jihadists have been waging an intense inter-Islamic cyber jihad against each others websites for over a month now -

The main Al Qaeda website (Al Hesbah) which announces As-Sahab produced video or audio messages from Usama bin Laden was knocked offline weeks ago by unknown Shi'a jihadist hackers.

Obama supporters sould be worried out the Washington Redskins winning this game than an AQ attack at the stadium...!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SIRR1

Obama supporters sould be worried out the Washington Redskins winning this game than an AQ attack at the stadium...!

That's right...

Source

The Redskins, in fact, are an accurate barometer for presidential elections. According to Steve Hirdt of the Elias Sports Bureau, who coined the term "Redskins Rule" in 2000, the following bromide has held true for the past 17 presidential elections: If the Redskins win their last home game prior to Election Day, the party that won the popular vote in the previous election wins the White House; if the Redskins lose, the party that lost the popular vote in the previous election wins.

Take it as BS or not, only time will tell...

GO Steelers..!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just cant shake this feeling of doom. No clue what it will be but it feels "big".

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well my friend, it seems you were wrong. Everyone looking for an October surpise must be disappointed. This just goes along with more topics and dates of doom on ATS that ALWAYS goes unfounded. At some point, the paranoid and delusional will realize they are just that because none of their Stories" come true LOL.

But dont worry, there are other dates to get scared about: 09/09/09, 10/10/10, 11/11/11 etc LOL when will it stop? PLEASE PEOPLE get a grip and a life. NOTHING ever happens!!!

new topics

top topics

join