It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severed Goat Head Left Outside Dem Candidate's Office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight

So then you would be in agreement that a fanatical Obamatron would pull the plug on granny?

And get away with that? Unless you are suggesting an entire medical team and hospital are all of that mindset together....that is quiiiiiiiiiiite a stretch.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

So then you would be in agreement that a fanatical Obamatron would pull the plug on granny?

And get away with that? Unless you are suggesting an entire medical team and hospital are all of that mindset together....that is quiiiiiiiiiiite a stretch.

Ahh I see, the conspiracy thickens. So the person with access to pull the plug would have to be enabled somehow, is that what you are suggesting?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Ahh I see, the conspiracy thickens. So the person with access to pull the plug would have to be enabled somehow, is that what you are suggesting?

Do you know anything about what happens to people under medical care who are dying from cancer? You really are just saying random ignorant things now. Who pulled a plug? What plug was pulled? How then did a pulled plug death be mistaken by the medical staff?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm just dealing with hypotheticals, you're writing the story.
Hmm so now they can't notice the plug was pulled.... can't be seen as a pulled the plug death, very good point. Now what would fit that.......

Ok, she agreed to have the plug pulled at that specific time. The doctors had to obey her wishes. Obama could have dotted the I's and crossed the T's with legal ease in his last visit to ensure it happened according to her wishes.

The conspiracy goes on.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

What are you talking about? Who said any plugs got pulled?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hell yeah

that's black metal as # hahaha

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
How did a thread about a severed goat head left outside a candidate's office turn into a thread about someone pulling the plug on a candidate's grandmother??

Things never cease to amaze me....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

You are good.. Really good.. I see what you're doing and will sit back and watch...Not saying I care for your comments but I see what you are doing...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
How did a thread about a severed goat head left outside a candidate's office turn into a thread about someone pulling the plug on a candidate's grandmother??

Because section 8 was already losing that argument in the thread about it so he wanted a do-over here.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Because section 8 was already losing that argument in the thread about it so he wanted a do-over here.

Don't be talking about other threads....just like Doctor patient confidentiality...you're a genious it all fits.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Don't be talking about other threads....just like Doctor patient confidentiality...you're a genious it all fits.

Then take this argument back the appropriate thread or go back to saying ignorant things about the goat head.

P.S. I would not be throwing sarcasting "genius" around when you write sentences like "Don't be talking about..."

Learn some English and get in the right thread and maybe you will have a chance at getting a point across there.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Learn to take a compliment man, you're the genious not me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Learn to take a compliment man, you're the genious not me.

Ok, I was still insulting you. If you have nothing on topic to add, please feel free to bother someone else.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Alright everyone, please stay on topic, which is... (I can't believe I'm saying this) Severed Goat Head Left Outside Dem Candidate's Office.

Can't you people find something better to discuss?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
post removed.

(it was in bad taste.)

[edit on 3-11-2008 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like some loooooser watched The Godfather one too many times and thought they came up with a brilliant idea

Eh. Idiots come in all shapes and sizes, gender, race, religion and party affiliation.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Wow, sounds like some loooooser watched The Godfather one too many times and thought they came up with a brilliant idea

But for that to work, wouldn't it have to be a world-champion racing goat? In his bed?

I think the voodoo angle has a lot richer possibilities. I'm googling for any ritualistic aspects of this goats-head presentation, or whether it was just in a bag as a halloween trick, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join