It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver North questioned about "Continuity of Government" plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I found this old video, don't know if it has been posted before. It is of Oliver North being questioned during the Iran-Contra affair about his work on plans for the continuity of government after a major catastrophe which will include the suspension of the US constitution. The chairman jumps in and says "CLASSIFIED"

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think something is about to happen soon, with all those warnings from up top that some sort of crisis is going to happen shortly after the new president comes into office. This also comes to mind:

Thursday, March 13, 2008
LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.
Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the contry, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend.

www.fourwinds10.com...

Remember that's from March 13th!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, so I guess nobody thinks this might be important?? or has an opinion?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You must be new to conspiracies theories if you don't know how many times this has been seen.

It is important, but it has been viewed by many for years.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
Ok, so I guess nobody thinks this might be important?? or has an opinion?

Sorry, italk. I was busy listening.

Good info. Bad timing. You could've posted this stuff months ago, if you wanted more response.

EDIT to add that your music is decent.

[edit on 11.5.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People don't want to talk about this. That is what I have learned over the years of my own studies and posts on the COG issue.

I've posted volumes of material on exactly this, in the Research Forum under the Omega Agency Research Project, and I beleive the Revolving Door Research Project also had some ties to COG.

I am of the opinion, that people in general are afraid to acknowledge that their government has such operation plans.

This is their own ignorance, self blinding ignorance. It is the "I can't see it so it isn't there" mentality. Picture ostrich with head in the ground syndrome, it's still real even though you refuse to see it.

Those are the same people who refuse to have an open mind. Against all evidence, even fromthe horses mouth, certain individuals just will not allow themselves to see the forest for tree's.

No one can force it on them, and I know a saying that sums it up, as I see it any ways.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands, which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

- Samuel Adams, debates of 1776

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by verycourious

Well, I still think it is pretty vital now, in light of how things are going. Watching this say a few years ago or back in the 90s I would have just scoffed it off.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I kind of disagree though. It is too early to call whether or not the FEMA camps do exist, and start calling other people ignorant. I think this subject is worth keeping an eye on but I can't say that I accept it as true just yet. Certainly informing people can't hurt though, because if they are aware, then when they lock it down, they will at least think something is fishy.

If you could also direct me to more information on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Ha, but thanks for listening (music as well).

new topics

top topics

join