It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Solid Proof That George W. Bush Believes That Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
President George W. Bush believes that Christians, Muslims and all other religions pray to the same God. In stunning public statements, Bush has admitted that he prays to the God of Islam, that non-Christians and Muslims will go to heaven and that he has "nothing but praise" for Islam.

You don't believe me? The proof is undeniable:

theendtimesblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And? What's the big deal? I agree that they do. Muslims just believe that there was another prophet. (Highly simplified version of Islam I know but just deal with me for a minute). Overall I say they worship the same god.

And besides that, why does it matter? George Bush is almost out of office. Why should it matter to you and the rest of us what he thinks about religious matters?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that the Christian, Muslim and Jewish God were the same.

What IS the big deal?

[edit on 3/11/08 by Dermo]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

That's what I thought too...

But oh well. Guess you can't convince everybody that there's no difference between the invisible men up in the sky.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, what do you know!

George Bush and I actually agree on something!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ya I was Pretty sure it was all the same big guy (Yaway/Yeway) with a mix of the smaller characters.

Christians believe in Jesus being the son of god and not just a great prophet.

Muslims don't think Jesus was the son of god and think that they had a great prophet come to them along the same lines as Jesus but the son of god has not come.

Jews like Moses and dont have the new testament and believe Jesus was no more then a great prophet.

Thats probably way over simplified and you can get into the Christians that think that Jesus was anyone from a saint to a angel and Buddhist that think he is a reincarnation.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Lophorus]

new topics

top topics

join