It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NIST's computer models meet the International Building Codes?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I transferred it over to A&E911 Truth ... and waiting for an update as well.. Justin should post info here when its avail.. last I heard we were granted a 30 day extension ... and the amount raised was $470 and that was quite a while ago... I'll drop him an email for an update.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Well, we should be a little closer now. I was able to make my donation from my real bank account this morning.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date BP.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We are coming in on the Finish Line only 250$ left to raise ... if you can please contribute ... last update 02-12. Justin

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You - Thank You, I just cant say thank you enough, the goal of $825 was achieved and smashed ... I requested the surplus be donated to the Police & Firemens health fund for 911 Victims. but that will be decided at a later date.
Griff buddy - we will have an answer to your post in a few weeks... stay tuned.

Thank You
BornPatriot "E. Plurabus Unim"

[edit on 13-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
UPdate on the investigation: we are waiting for NIST to deliver the goods.
and if our information is correct - well who's to say at this point but it's going to get really interesting once we receive the data drives.... we have over 2,000+ Engineers and Architects are going to be combing these models with a fine toothed comb. This data will be treated like Felony Evidence...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I was requested by A&E911Truth to request a update as to order fulfillment. currently waiting for a reply ...
so I gues we are in limbo - awaiting government processes - we should have it soon we hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Funny that it is taking so long?

Thanks for the update.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
One question...
And this is important.

Will you be comparing to todays building codes or the codes in effect at the time of construction for each building?

I also want to see the results of this analysis, but it does need to follow the codes and restrictions in place at the time of construcction and not current standards (unless there has been no change)

Remember that when built the WTC towers had no sprinkler system despite them being required by New York City building codes. This was due to it being under the Port Authority.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achorwrath
One question...
And this is important.

Will you be comparing to todays building codes or the codes in effect at the time of construction for each building?

Well, since we are talking about NIST's computer simulations, I would hope they follow the current code and not a code from 1960 since they did the computer simulation currently.

Here's a hint of what the original OP was about.

APPENDIX E

USE OF COMPUTER MODELS

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well my understand is, this will be put up for public use. however, the originals will remain in custody locker secured as evidence until this thing about the models being dry labed. I firmly believe a stiff wind will push WTC7 over... it was a total demolition job... not even one floor need to be disassembled... complete implosion in my opinion -- now how can nature compare to Thermite and charges ... it cant and the models are dry labbed and they know it and well... I just get steamed when I think about it... 3200 of us dead ... for what so 4,000 more would die and we in turn would kill 1.25 million ... this is just sick sick sick

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
NIST cashed the Check ... yipee.... they cashed the check.... all of you engineers and archietic types stand by. A&E 911 truth will take it from here, Lawyers for 911truth are showing some interest. if you belong to a University - please notify your Schools Engineering Department that this data will soon be available and we need a ultra fine tooth comb. the Originals will be kept secure under lock and key and will comply with Federal Evidence Requirements. If you are interested in these models as the rest of us. www.ae911truth.org ... Justin Keogh will be the control officer for the data.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Good to hear BornPatriot. I'm sure you'll let us know of any developments.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OK ... check this out guys.....

NIST cashed a $824.98 cent check for 2Tbytes of Models of WTC7's demise... they have not released it too A&E911truth... even though they approved it and set the price... we collected 825$ from the American People and it is held up in Legal...
we suspect the models where Dry Labed and it would be evidence if they were... so, until I have hard core facts that a foregin power did 911... I firmly believe "We dont know what happend on 911" the odds of the US GOVT involvement is so far beyond "Reasonible Doubt" that we could be hanging a lot of people who believed they were doing the right thing... and one patriot did the right thing... and 911 came un glued and spewed evidence all over the place... is there any doubt... well not much... now... they have not release any evidence that exonerates them from the suspects list... just the opposite they keep incrimenating themselves more.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A&E911Truth is filing some papers with a lawyer to see what the hold up is. on the data release.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Update 11,26,2009

It appears A&E911truth have hired a lawyer in my name to obtain the models data to compare with blueprints is now up to a judge to tell NIST to release the requested materials... so almost 1 year now... and still no data models nothing...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It looks like we are going to court for the answer Griff...

the are going to release non-functioning models according the lawyer.

this is the last email from the lawyer....

will plan to file a Motion for Summary Judgment challenging this withholding in early 2010, and if you want to do media / press on this, that would be the most appropriate time.

You will not need to personally appear in DC for this case, as decisions in FOIA matters are made on the motions, supporting affidavits and evidence filed with the court.

I will report all scheduled court hearings for your cases, and you are certainly welcome to attend, but that is completely optional.

However, I will need to work with you in preparing litigation declarations in January that will state (under oath) the factual issues in support of your case. It is customary for the attorneys to draft these for their clients, and then you can review, and let me know if any changes are needed. I will probably have a few questions for you to answer to assist in my preperation of your litigation declarations for these cases which I will send your dierction via email when I'm preparing these materials.

In addition, as I discussed with Justin today, we will probably want to file a declaration of an "expert witness" to address some of the technical issues invloving the data and replication of the NIST model that you seek to accomplish via this data, as well as an explanation by this expert (that the court can understand) as to why the withheld / redacted material are necessary to replicate the agency's analysis and to evaluate their conclusions. Justin has indicated that he has some ideas of appropriate experts who can assist with addressing these issues that he will be contacting on your behalf.

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking some time off with my family over the holidays, and will resume my work on the above soon after the New Year.

BornPatriot --Anti-Evil

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK, well there is something seriously wrong here. NIST is withholding the model data due to PUBLIC SAFETY CONCERNS>.....
it looks like Lawyers for 911 truth are going to have their hands full..
Retyped for your consideration: forgive the typo's if any...
*****Begin *****

Dear ANTI_EVIL

This letter is the final response to your November 13, 2008 Freedom of information ACT (FIOA) #09-11 request to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in which you requested "a complete 'Certified legitimate copy of the Computer Models used by NIST to come to the conclusions it reached in the investigation of events of Septmber 11, 2001." On November 18, 2008 you clarified your request to include "only the model in question that was released on NIST's website in reference to World Trade Center (WTC) 7 demise."

Enclosed you will find a disc that contains 19,114 files (approximately 20% of all responsive to your request for the Computer Models used by NIST. The files on the disc contain input files of a version of the 16-story ANSYS model of the WTC7 structure that does not include the connection models and was analysed with service gravity loads, 3 sets of ANSYS input termperature files, and input files of the 47-story LS_DYNA global collapse model of the WTC 7 structure with no connection details.

We are, however, withholding 74,777 files (approximately 80% of all responsive recoreds.) The NIST Director determined that the release of these data might jeopardize public safety. This withheld data include remaining input and all results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model, break elsement source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, all input and results files of the LS-SYNA 47-story global collapse model, and all spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities. In order to work with the ANSYS and LS-DYNA files, a copy of the licensed software is required.
The records are currently exmt for disclosure under section (b)(3) for the FOIA, 5 U.S.C & 552(b)(3). Exemption (b)(3) permits an agency to withhold records in an agency's possession which are cords that are "specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than 15 U.S.C. 552(b)), provided that such statue (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld."

The statue underlying the (b)(3) exemption in this case is the National Construction Safety Team (NCST) Act, 15 U.S.C. &7301 et seq. Section 12 of the NCST Act(15 U.S.C &7311) provides that it applies to the activities of NIST in response to the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Section 7(d) of the NCST Act (15 U.S.C &7306(d)), exempts from disclosure, information received by NIST in course of the investigations regarding building failures if the Director finds that the disclosure of the information might jeopardize public safety. n July 9, 2009, the Director of NIST determined that release of the withheld information might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, these records are being withheld...
Sincerely,
Catherine S. Fletcher
FOIA officer --- NIST

***** end ******

Well now, how interesting is that...>? for you guys who think 911 was a INSIDE JOB --- well here is some proof for you... why else would they object...?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

this is the reason NIST gave for not releasing their models for Peer Review. its just out of the question...?

I will need some assistance if requested... chime in and U2U me if
you can assist. we dont know yet - but we need multiples of people.
tks in advance - after all, truth justice and the American Way... what ever that is... it just sure aint this...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This court case is winding down, and Griff we will have an answer we hope.
the case looks promising that we will get the opportunity to verify NIST's models for WTC 7, at the moment - when the Gov't doesnt want to do soemthing - well it doesnt happen for one reason or another - but we have a good case and it looks like we will prevail. after all they have had what 2 years to fix'em - but I still say a stiff wind will push there WTC 7 model over. which means the models do not meet international building codes.
so - we are still waiting for the opportunity to put there models to the test.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join