It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & McCain are distractions for whats really going on....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've been going on this site for a number of years but finally decided to register once a saw this video...im sure it's been discussed numerous times before but it's still very relevant.

Google Video Link

this is a must watch for all the ppl who want to WAKE UP

Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1i.) ... of the T&C

1i.) ... you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

[edit on 3/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You say ' Obama and McCain are distractions for what's really going on '

You can say that again !

and again

It's like watching old Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies !

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

think about it people....the north american union is currently being constructed and all i see on TV is obama and McCain. regardless of who wins (OBAMA) these political figures are puppets to the hidden agenda of the super class. mark my words, 9/11 was the first step, and its been awhile since we've had another "event" to guide US citizens opinions. there WILL be another "event" and that event will further push the plan in motion.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Great video find. A very good video, and he hits the nail on the head on so many points.

The tactics are very similar to those of the Third Reich, at the same time, the present power of the globalists would be such envy of the Nazis of that time.

This video should be something that needs to be watched by everyone.

top topics

join