It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARBARIC BEHAVIOUR-MINDLESS TORTURE in civilized places!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Are people "evolving into animals?

This is a small list of links to stories that have shocked the hell out of me.

Individually they are irrellevant, although they all stood out as "shocking" and are all very recent.

This list could be added to. I guess we could build a horrific thread of such reports. I often notice similar stories emanating from remote cultures. Whether it be honour killings in Pakistan or the lynching of motorbike thieves in Cambodia, however I feel there is some sort of transformation unfolding in the human psyche.

Read the links, add new ones. I'm not trying to be alarmist and I realise that with the massive evolution of information technology that stories like this are networked and spread fast.

We are suppossed to be educated and becoming less barbaric. Crimes against innocent animals seem very odd to me, especially the two stories from Australia where we generally respect our native and exotic fauna.

Pardon the post title, but I want to hear what people think, and see if these stories are more common now than before.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

In 35 minutes he killed 13 animals, including thorny devils and western blue-tongue lizards, which are rare in captivity. Another victim was a 3ft goanna, a variety of monitor lizard and one of the zoo’s favourites.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

A HALF-blind flamingo still bearing the scars of a savage bashing on Wednesday has returned to its enclosure at Adelaide Zoo.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

TORONTO - A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet

Saturday.au.messages.yahoo.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk... ngeroo.html?mobile=true

technology.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Heres another one to add to your list, and made me sick to my stomach when I heard it today. I believe some humans are animals, especially in the eyes of civilized human beings. The underbelly of society is very disturbing indeed.

Being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join